Fauxtos

Started by Gary O, August 23, 2011, 09:55:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gary O

One'a my own fauxtos, yes, from the far side of my mind;

I'm enjoying all that I own, the moment.

"Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air." Emerson

Gary O

firefox

Hi Gary, what's cooking?  ;D
Bruce & Robbie
MVPA 23824

rick91351

I'm back from the ranch, feel like crap.  I think I got what my little grandson had just before last weekend.  I know it could never been my sweet little granddaughter......

Proverbs 24:3-5 Through wisdom is an house builded; an by understanding it is established.  4 And by knowledge shall the chambers be filled with all precious and pleasant riches.  5 A wise man is strong; yea, a man of knowledge increaseth strength.

Redoverfarm

Seems that bug is making it's way around.  Daughter picked it up on Tuesday and has been down and out ever since.  I told her a heck of a way to spend Spring Break.  I think it is on the down hill side now if she hadn't  infected the rest of us.   ;D

rick91351

WOW! I just do not get sick and this has me about down....  On more day....  I'm off to explore OBUMA CARE!!   ;)

Proverbs 24:3-5 Through wisdom is an house builded; an by understanding it is established.  4 And by knowledge shall the chambers be filled with all precious and pleasant riches.  5 A wise man is strong; yea, a man of knowledge increaseth strength.

rick91351

Gary O

Geez Rick, what a trooper. Sick and still creating. I feel ashamed.......(yeah right).

Oh, BTW, under our glorious leader's direction, Obama scare comes right to your home town. So, rest easy, pard. Help is on the way

rick91351

rick91351

Quote from: Gary O on April 14, 2012, 08:43:02 AM
Geez Rick, what a trooper. Sick and still creating. I feel ashamed.......(yeah right).

Oh, BTW, under our glorious leader's direction, Obama scare comes right to your home town. So, rest easy, pard. Help is on the way

Thanks for the good word Gary.  I think?   ???

However due to your post I need to say SHAME ON YOU!   ;)

Hey guys I'm taking up a collection because--- OH OH Gary is going to get a visit from the Secret Service just as soon as they get done checking out the prostitutes in Columbia. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 

rick91351

Quote from: rick91351 on April 14, 2012, 11:43:35 PM

Hey guys I'm taking up a collection because--- OH OH Gary is going to get a visit from the Secret Service just as soon as they get done checking out the prostitutes in Columbia. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 

Wonder how they show prostitutes on their expense forms?   ???  The ever popular entertainment category?  It is all above board, after all they got busted........  Taxpayers foot everything else.  I guess a good drunk and a prostitute is in the line of duty.  Sort of warm and fuzzy all over!   ;)  Or is that some strange new untreatable STD?   ???  My word what have we got protecting the elected President of the USA.  We are so out of control....   

rick91351

considerations

"I guess a good drunk and a prostitute is in the line of duty."

In this world of STD's and HIV this just pegs my ICK meter.  Where are their brains?! Don't people think about what they could catch? or bring home?  d*

Redoverfarm

Quote from: considerations on April 15, 2012, 10:17:47 AM
"I guess a good drunk and a prostitute is in the line of duty."

In this world of STD's and HIV this just pegs my ICK meter.  Where are their brains?! Don't people think about what they could catch? or bring home?  d*

I will give you one hint. ;)

Gary O

Whoa, politics and moral decay, oh my!......I wonder who started that....
OOOOOkay......here's a little sumpm to round things out a bit

rick91351

Gary O

Some dawgs over think things sometimes...........

rick91351

rick91351

muldoon

rick91351

Gary O

and a hearty little chuckle at that one Rick....well played, well played

rick91351

rick91351

Gary O

in keeping with the political theme.........