Oh Belgium!

Started by StinkerBell, April 17, 2008, 11:15:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StinkerBell

<waits to see if I get the right response>

:)

Homegrown Tomatoes

???  How many pots of coffee you have this morning, Stink?

Redoverfarm

StinkerBell

<give another clue>

So long and thank you for all the fish.

Redoverfarm

John_C

toddtar

This bowl was brought to you by the Campaign to Save the Humans

NM_Shooter

This will certainly require "Deep Thought".  I'll be back in 7.5 million years with an answer.  In the meantime, stop using harsh language. This is a family forum!
"Officium Vacuus Auctorita"

gandalfthegrey

Sounds like a chocolate moment to me. ???
Bad Wolf

StinkerBell

Redoverfarm

Then it could be horses. Sort of reminds me of a girlfriend I once had.  Not the one I ended up marring. Does that tell you anything.

Redoverfarm

Keep fooling around and someone is going to start calling you "Stink" again.  ;D

StinkerBell

Don't forget to miss the ground, on your way down.

NM_Shooter

Resistance is useless!
"Officium Vacuus Auctorita"

muldoon

theres just that single word that is soo offensive it can only be used to describe the country of belgium, that world being belgium.  In fact, except from serious screen play I don't think it is supposed to be used at all in civilized galaxies.  I believe in the Hitchhikers series he took the F** word out and replaced it literally with Belgium, then did some play on words to make the dialog odd enough to be funny in a few parts. 

Douglas Adam aside, belgium has it seriously going on when it comes to good beer.  From the Witbeer like Hoegaarden and Blanche de Bruges and Neiges, to the trappists and dubbels and trippels, great stuff like Rochefort, Chimay, Duvel, Leffe, Orval, then there's the lambics and krieks.  belgium is my beer heaven and on my list of must see places before I die.. 

ScottA

You've got to be kidding. German Beer is by far the best. For some reason this thread reminded me of benny hill.  d*

muldoon

germans have good heffezeizens, and lagers..  hell 2 of my favs (franziskanera and ayinger) are german.  but I dont think it can compete with the monastary beer brewing monks of belgium history. 

glenn kangiser

Quote from: Redoverfarm on April 17, 2008, 02:29:16 PM
Then it could be horses. Sort of reminds me of a girlfriend I once had.  Not the one I ended up marring. Does that tell you anything.

How did you manage to mar her, John? hmm
"Always work from the general to the specific." J. Raabe

Glenn's Underground Cabin  http://countryplans.com/smf/index.php?topic=151.0

Please put your area in your sig line so we can assist with location specific answers.

glenn kangiser

uhhh --- guys, Stink is a term of endearment for our friend, Stink.  That's why we call her that --- and Hog started it.

Please put your area in your sig line so we can assist with location specific answers.

NetHog

Blame me again... lol

StinkerBell

Don't forget your towel.

Redoverfarm

??? Haven't the foggist.  Didn't say anything I wouldn't say to my wife.

glenn kangiser

I'm still lost, Stink.  Got a bit about HHG to the G. -- started the game when it first came out in text, but am lost now.  Are you sorry for me? [crz]

glenn kangiser

Quote from: Redoverfarm on April 18, 2008, 03:08:00 PM
??? Haven't the foggist.  Didn't say anything I wouldn't say to my wife.

If you are anything like me, that could cover a lot of latitude. d*