Fauxtos

Started by Gary O, August 23, 2011, 09:55:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rick91351

Proverbs 24:3-5 Through wisdom is an house builded; an by understanding it is established.  4 And by knowledge shall the chambers be filled with all precious and pleasant riches.  5 A wise man is strong; yea, a man of knowledge increaseth strength.

Gary O

Oh I love that one, Rick!
Well, played.
I LOL'd several times, and again once I saw what was in their hands..........

Mush, you've definitely got the verbiage.....just grab some pics and play....oughta be good.....well, I better get back to work, I hear the detector goin' off....oh, wait, I just moved a bit in my chair........
I'm enjoying all that I own, the moment.

"Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air." Emerson

rick91351

Quote from: Gary O on March 14, 2012, 07:54:19 AM
Oh I love that one, Rick!
Well, played.
I LOL'd several times, and again once I saw what was in their hands..........

Mush, you've definitely got the verbiage.....just grab some pics and play....oughta be good.....well, I better get back to work, I hear the detector goin' off....oh, wait, I just moved a bit in my chair........

I was going to play with the Atari or Nintendo angle but did not want to start a politico conspiracy theory.  Rickey don't play that game.... ;)  Meanwhile

Proverbs 24:3-5 Through wisdom is an house builded; an by understanding it is established.  4 And by knowledge shall the chambers be filled with all precious and pleasant riches.  5 A wise man is strong; yea, a man of knowledge increaseth strength.

muldoon

Redoverfarm

Gary O

ALRIGHT!

Nice ones, doon!

rick91351

[cool]

Love the photo of the laughing dog!!!

rofl

rick91351

Sassy

I've often looked for the "like" button too,  ;D  All you guys are outdoing yourselves!  It's usually the 1st thing I look at to see if there are any new fauxtos...

Thanks for the laughs & entertainment  :)
http://glennkathystroglodytecabin.blogspot.com/

You will know the truth & the truth will set you free

Gary O

I agree with Sassy and Mush....Now I too look forward to fauxtos.
This is wunnerful, just wunnerful.

rick91351

Sassy

Quote from: rick91351 on March 15, 2012, 07:26:19 PM

Rick, I heard that a lot when I worked in the ER  :D  Always had to ask "And just how many ounces was that ONE?"  Their alcohol level would come back 4.0+ - only one, yeah, right...   d*
http://glennkathystroglodytecabin.blogspot.com/

You will know the truth & the truth will set you free

rick91351

Sassy as a ex-allky - I have been clean and sober since 1990 or so.  Long enough I sure don't dwell in it.  Yet know how delicate sobriety for some even with 20 years and 30 years under their belt.  In fact I sort of hated to use these --- yet sort of wanted to..... 

That said I never said anything like that.......really just a couple [toilet] :-X

Gary O

rick91351

Levitating Dash-hounds Gary?   This is serious.  Crotch sniffing Dash-hounds or they might go for the kill and go for the face.  We need to all, once again write our congressman, well then some are congresswomen.  Then some are sort of??  Well anyway--- we need government assistance in this  --- and at least have hearings.  We need to do something about all this hovering and levitating going on in all these other countries. 

Gary O

Yeah, perhaps a bit o' erin to settle one down

Gary O

Gary O

Back to a dawg's world..........

rick91351

Cat camp fire stories

Gary O

excellent cat tale Rick..(yes a pun)

I still keep finding fauxtos of Glenn, however;

rick91351

As the old batchman at the ready-mix company I drove for in 1974-1976 use to say.  "Wow!!  That looks more fun than six yards of six bag mix!  Yes SIR!!!"

But then this morning the way my back feels, the thought of flat work just really chills me!  I am so glad Glenn bid that job and not me.  But then I'm still smiling, pretty sure a cup of Joe and big ol' plate of ham and eggs and I'll be ready to go. 

Gary O

Yeah, concrete and backs are a great mix......right up to, say, age 42 (if I recall).

However, sir Glenn made a shocking discovery awhile back..........

rick91351

The Cat's Tale = a suburban little theater group decided to bite off The Shining.

The auditions for the famous "HERE'S JOHNNY" scene

Gary O

rick91351