Fauxtos

Started by Gary O, August 23, 2011, 09:55:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rick91351

Yep even in the cat world there is that one friend.... that tries your patience.... and photogs hate.

Proverbs 24:3-5 Through wisdom is an house builded; an by understanding it is established.  4 And by knowledge shall the chambers be filled with all precious and pleasant riches.  5 A wise man is strong; yea, a man of knowledge increaseth strength.

rick91351

Proverbs 24:3-5 Through wisdom is an house builded; an by understanding it is established.  4 And by knowledge shall the chambers be filled with all precious and pleasant riches.  5 A wise man is strong; yea, a man of knowledge increaseth strength.

Gary O

I'm enjoying all that I own, the moment.

"Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air." Emerson

Gary O

rick91351

Gary dump the r in Greek Ruins  [cool]

rick91351

MushCreek

Jay

I'm not poor- I'm financially underpowered.

Gary O

Well.....you guys are waaay ahead of me.

love the bears, Rick

rick91351

rick91351

Yes but Gary I bet he can whip both of us at Wii golf, Wii tennis and Wii Bowling

rick91351

Received this stern warning this evening

rick91351

rick91351

flyingvan

Find what you love and let it kill you.

Gary O

Ha! Good one's, Guys.

Gary O

Redoverfarm

MushCreek

Jay

Gary O

Oh, man, Jay, that dog sayin' 'Phteven' made me lol...hard.

MushCreek

Another one off of FB......

Jay

rick91351

MushCreek you just made my day thanks.  I so love real working dogs, be they cow dogs, sled dogs, or__________.  They give their all, all day.  Often many times in and out of danger and stress but they love it and I love watching them.....

Gary O

Gary O

Pine Cone

Saw this John Deer riding lawnmower while walking around Port Townsend today... 

MushCreek

Jay