Fauxtos

Started by Gary O, August 23, 2011, 09:55:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rick91351

Transplanted from my morning Facebook Fix

Proverbs 24:3-5 Through wisdom is an house builded; an by understanding it is established.  4 And by knowledge shall the chambers be filled with all precious and pleasant riches.  5 A wise man is strong; yea, a man of knowledge increaseth strength.

Redoverfarm

Gary O

Heyyyyy! You guys are great!

I'm enjoying all that I own, the moment.

"Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air." Emerson

Gary O

rick91351

Another one gleaned from the morning facebook fix!

Proverbs 24:3-5 Through wisdom is an house builded; an by understanding it is established.  4 And by knowledge shall the chambers be filled with all precious and pleasant riches.  5 A wise man is strong; yea, a man of knowledge increaseth strength.

rick91351

Best facebook  funny I've seen today .......  move along nothing to see after this......

rick91351

Nuther facebook funny

rick91351

Best I have seen today

Gary O

Geez, Rick, you been busy...cheers to dat!

Here's summa my latest

rick91351

I still cant find time to work on many so I have been robbing them off FB.  Garry you are the go to Fauxto pro.....

Gary O

Man, time just ain't there, is it.
When I retire in 15 months I won't have any either.

rick91351

Gary O

MountainDon

Quote from: Gary O on December 26, 2013, 08:41:18 AM
Man, time just ain't there, is it.
When I retire in 15 months I won't have any either.

100% retired or ????
Just because something has been done and has not failed, doesn't mean it is good design.

Gary O

Yeah....100%

However

I'm beginning to have the understanding that the term 'retired' actually means re-tired....just tired again...in a different way.

I will

get less sleep (because I can...no clock or even whatdayizziss issues)

do whatever I want, whenever I want (clear land, build, toil 24/7)

plague MountainDon with questions at weird hours of the night on solar issues (because, hey, why should he get any rest)

MountainDon

That's ok.   :)  Stay up all night and send queries.  I'll get 'em when I look at the computer, whenever that is.   ;D

I am about 75% retired...
Just because something has been done and has not failed, doesn't mean it is good design.

rick91351

just telling how it is   [cool]

Gary O

rick91351

Gary O

Gary O

rick91351

Gary you might want to keep this handy being so you are approaching retirement ...............

Gary O

Looks handy. Is there a large print version somewhere?

MushCreek

Jay

I'm not poor- I'm financially underpowered.

rick91351