Weird female requirements.

Started by NM_Shooter, November 01, 2009, 09:11:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NM_Shooter

Why does my daughter need both a hair straightener and a hair curler?  And why would both be warm?

I just don't understand these things.
"Officium Vacuus Auctorita"

Sassy

http://glennkathystroglodytecabin.blogspot.com/

You will know the truth & the truth will set you free

muldoon

good luck with that.  My wife has the same thing, I dont understand women either.    ???

NM_Shooter

You know what else?  I come around a corner (in the middle of the house) at the "wrong" time, and doors all over the house start slamming.  But I can be half naked in my bathroom getting ready for work and people will just come in, knock me out of the way, and start grabbing stuff out of the sink drawers.  I have found that my most prized possession in the house is the lock on the bathroom door.

considerations

Shhhhh  they'll put a timer on it,  ;)

StinkerBell

Hubs has told me that I have more power tools for my hair then he has n his garage!

My hair has needs!

glenn kangiser

Now that's a weird female.  I love the curler pix. [waiting]
"Always work from the general to the specific." J. Raabe

Glenn's Underground Cabin  http://countryplans.com/smf/index.php?topic=151.0

Please put your area in your sig line so we can assist with location specific answers.

MountainDon

Just because something has been done and has not failed, doesn't mean it is good design.

Homegrown Tomatoes

I am mystified by that stuff too... I'm very low-maintainence, but I have friends and relatives who have multiple curling irons, hot rollers, flat irons, crimping irons, blow dryers, etc. etc.  Seems like way too much work to me.

NM_Shooter

It took me about 10 minutes to fall in love with my wife.  Our first date, I asked her what time I should pick her up.  She said that she got home at 5:30 from work, so 5:45 would be fine. 

One of my daughters has that gene.  The other does not.  It's all good.  Confusing, but good.

glenn kangiser

Quote from: Homegrown Tomatoes on November 02, 2009, 08:55:14 PM
I am mystified by that stuff too... I'm very low-maintainence, but I have friends and relatives who have multiple curling irons, hot rollers, flat irons, crimping irons, blow dryers, etc. etc.  Seems like way too much work to me.

I'd only worry if I saw that you had listed "Branding Irons" there somewhere, Homey.
"Always work from the general to the specific." J. Raabe

Glenn's Underground Cabin  http://countryplans.com/smf/index.php?topic=151.0

Please put your area in your sig line so we can assist with location specific answers.

sparks

Shoes, purses, kitchen appliances and gadgets that never get used, etc, etc..........

sparks
My vessel is so small....the seas so vast......

Homegrown Tomatoes

Yeah, Shooter, my husband would probably agree with you on that one... I knew I could marry him when he stopped in one day (for food... if you feed strays, they keep coming back) and I was wearing orange sweats, red socks, a green shirt and purple bandanna to keep my hair out of my face, and I was in the middle of mopping the floor, and he grinned at me and told me how cute I looked.  I figured it is truth in advertising.  I am not one to wear fancy clothes or makeup and such, so it was best if he knew that ahead of time.  :)  My oldest daughter got prissy genes from someone else in the family.  Certainly they didn't come from me!

NM_Shooter

I've never been comfortable around ladies that wear a lot of makeup or take a lot of time to get ready.  Sort of the same way I feel when I am in an art gallery and am afraid of bumping into something I can't afford.

Sassy

Good to hear there are other ladies that don't feel the need to put on makeup or spend hours on their hair  :)  I'm always too busy or too much in a hurry to bother.  Years ago I used to wear a bit of makeup & dress up - but living up here in the mountains, by the time I get by the dogs, walk in the clay dust or mud to my car, open the telephone gate that has lots of splinters & dust on it, I am dirty - doesn't matter how clean my hands or clothes were when I left the house  d*  I finally let my hair grow long again & just cut it myself - don't color it either...  I got tired of spending big $$$ for a haircut I didn't like & a color I didn't want...  sooooo, there you have it.  Glenn hasn't complained, so I guess it's ok.   :D 
http://glennkathystroglodytecabin.blogspot.com/

You will know the truth & the truth will set you free

Redoverfarm

Low Maintenance is the only way to go.

John Raabe

QuoteSort of the same way I feel when I am in an art gallery and am afraid of bumping into something I can't afford.

:D :D :D - I know the type you mean Shooter!

I prefer lower maintenance, cost-effective honesty...in both cars and mates.

Doesn't mean I don't sometimes think of driving an exotic Italian convertible. ;)
None of us are as smart as all of us.

peternap

That's nothing.
We went to a gun show Sunday and Jane bought a purse ???
These here is God's finest scupturings! And there ain't no laws for the brave ones! And there ain't no asylums for the crazy ones! And there ain't no churches, except for this right here!

firefox

Aah, but what did she buy to put in it?  ;D
Bruce
Bruce & Robbie
MVPA 23824