Mystery: Blue flag markers on 36" wire appear in back yard

Started by paul s, July 04, 2009, 05:52:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paul s

We have 1.5 acres and the back 1/2  acre I only mow once every 3 weeks or so.  Well off the road, but boarding the road, [we live on  a corner lot]  there are three of these flags in a triangle about 70 feet apart.  ant there are no utility right of ways or any thing else back there.  Ok must be ufo landing site or something but i found no burnt grass or any thing odd like that. 

Likely may never kinow.

Redoverfarm

If it is in a cleared area it could be ground markers for aircraft. Photo's , maping or something similar.  Around here they use a white "X" about 5'X5'.  You might still wear the aluminum foil on your head just for safety sake. ;D

glenn kangiser

Crop Circles have been heavy in the UK lately.... d*

Not a clue from me.. :)
"Always work from the general to the specific." J. Raabe

Glenn's Underground Cabin  http://countryplans.com/smf/index.php?topic=151.0

Please put your area in your sig line so we can assist with location specific answers.

Don_P

Heard about the crop circles in the pharmeceutical company opium poppy fields in Tasmania? They camped out and watched. Apparently stoned wallabees go in circles  :D

glenn kangiser

Now that you mention it I do remember the solving of that mystery. d*

The real crop circles - government computer controlled  laser pranksters from satellites? :)
"Always work from the general to the specific." J. Raabe

Glenn's Underground Cabin  http://countryplans.com/smf/index.php?topic=151.0

Please put your area in your sig line so we can assist with location specific answers.

ScottA

Last summer the power company surveyed a line across some property we own without asking permission. The surveyors trespassed and placed a line of flags across the land. We where never contacted and nothing has ever been built. I pulled all the flags and trashed them and put up no trespassing signs. Never have heard a word about it.

Pritch

"Cattle mutilations are up this year."
-- Mother (Dan Akroyd) in Sneakers
"The problem with quotes from the internet is that they're not always accurate." -- Abraham Lincoln