McCain

Started by glenn kangiser, June 17, 2008, 09:31:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

glenn kangiser

I got the proper one this time --the III

I hadn't heard this before - but - I don't care to know a lot about them anyway - low lifes.

QuoteSome excerpts from Valentine's indictment.

"War is one thing, collaborating with the enemy is another; it is a legitimate campaign issue that strikes at the heart of McCain's character. . .or lack thereof. In occupied countries like Iraq, or France in World War II, collaboration to that extent spells an automatic death sentence.. . .The question is: What kind of collaborator was John McCain, the admitted war criminal who will hate the Vietnamese for the rest of his life?

"Put it another way: how psychologically twisted is McCain? And what actually happened to him in his POW camp that twisted him? Was it abuse, as he claims, or was it the fact that he collaborated and has to cover up? Covering-up can take a lot of energy. The truth is lurking there in his subconscious, waiting to explode. "

"McCain had a unique POW experience. Initially, he was taken to the infamous Hanoi Hilton prison camp, where he was interrogated. By McCain's own account, after three or four days he cracked. He promised his Vietnamese captors, "I'll give you military information if you will take me to the hospital ...

"His Vietnamese captors soon realized their POW, John Sidney McCain III, came from a well-bred line in the American military elite. . .The Vietnamese realized, this poor stooge has propaganda value. The admiral's boy was used to special treatment, and his captors knew that. They were working him."

". . .two weeks into his stay at the Vietnamese hospital, the Hanoi press began quoting him. It was not 'name rank and serial number, or kill me'. as specified by the military code of conduct. McCain divulged specific military information: he gave the name of the aircraft carrier on which he was based, the number of U.S. pilots that had been lost, the number of aircraft in his flight formation, as well as information about the location of rescue ships."

"...McCain was held for five and half years. The first two weeks' behavior might have been pragmatism, but McCain soon became North Vietnam's go-to collaborator.....McCain cooperated with the North Vietnamese for a period of three years. His situation isn't as innocuous as that of the French barber who cuts the hair of the German occupier. McCain was repaying his captors for their kindness and mercy.

"This is the lesson of McCain's experience as a POW: a true politician, a hollow man, his only allegiance is to power. The Vietnamese, like McCain's campaign contributors today, protected and promoted him, and, in return, he danced to their tune. . ."

http://counterpunch.org/cockburn04192008.html
"Always work from the general to the specific." J. Raabe

Glenn's Underground Cabin  http://countryplans.com/smf/index.php?topic=151.0

Please put your area in your sig line so we can assist with location specific answers.

NM_Shooter

How do we get into these situations where both candidates are completely crap? 

I'm tired of voting against the lesser of two weasels.
"Officium Vacuus Auctorita"

glenn kangiser

There are people directing who you are given choices of Frank-- George Bush Seniors NWO group mainly.  You will not get a choice they can't work with.

I'd say you have to exercise your right to write in who you really believe will help the country.  I abstain as I don't want to accept any responsibility or accountability for what they are doing to the country, the Constitution and their foreign policy. 

I know -- I whine the most and I feel I have the right until they actually give us a choice that will build up the country rather than destroy it one piece at a time.

Please put your area in your sig line so we can assist with location specific answers.

ScottA

MSNBC Hates McCain. I watched a commentary last night about McCain and his standing on the war in Iraq. The commentator was mad as hell about McCains double talk over the past few years. Obama hasn't been around long enough to have old skeletons to dig up I guess. I doubt I will even bother voting this time around. The media should be required by law to give all canidates, no matter how unknown, equal time as a condition of their FCC licence. Political advertising should be illegal. That would put a stop to the campain money but the bribes would continue I suspect.

apaknad

i understand these positions as i have been there. what i do now is vote for a 3rd party candidate in hopes of eventually having a viable party. alot of people feel it is throwing away your vote but i see it as a foundation for the future where as if enough people start doing it eventually our children will have better chioces and three parties. this assumes of course that there is a future :-[
unless we recognize who's really in charge, things aren't going to get better.

NM_Shooter

We just had our Republican primary here in NM.... whoopie.  I wonder who is going to get the nomination?   d*

I voted for Ron Paul just to make a statement, albeit a trivial, unnoticed one.

-f-
"Officium Vacuus Auctorita"

benevolance

It is a wonder that your vote showed up... the ones in New Hampshire did not...

n74tg

This response is to Glenn's first (original) post.  Let me say here first, and before anything else, that I have no opinion on what McCain promised to tell anybody, or what he actually told anybody.  Now, with that in mind...

We have all seen plenty of John Wayne movies; the kind where it's "name, rank and serial number only".  Movies are great, and they are entertaining, but they don't always represent all of the reality pertaining to any subject.

I flew B-52's back in the Vietnam era.  All flight crewmembers were trained both in survival methods and interrogation resistance techniques.  And literally the first thing they taught us was, forget what you've seen in the movies about "name, rank and serial number only".  If you try that macho stuff, it WILL get you killed, quickly if you are lucky, but more likely a slow and incredibly painful death if you are unlucky.   

Your goal as a prisoner of war is to RESIST giving information to the enemy for as long as possible, and to SURVIVE.  The longer you resist, the less valuable your information is.  Example: For flight crews, immediately upon capture (presumably after being shot down) is the most important time for the enemy to find out what your target was.  That is called a tactical or field interrogation.  They need to know right now in case another aircraft will be sent to finish the job.  That information isn't nearly as valuable two weeks or two months later.  We were also taught that if the interrogation technique (torture) is bad enough you may have to divulge some information (that you would prefer not to) in order to (hopefully) stop the torture.  Again, remember, your goal is to resist as long as possible, but yet to survive it.     

Resistance techniques include just about anything you can imagine.  You have already seen many of the resistance techniques used on police shows like Law and Order.  I still remember pictures they took of American POW's in Vietnam holding up signs admitting that they were war criminals.  Look closely at their hands and you could see that they were holding the sign in such a manner as to show the second finger extended in a "flipping the bird" type expression.  Once the enemy figured out what was going on, use of the expression stopped, predictably.

I don't know what John McCain did or did not divulge.  If memory serves (and sometimes it doesn't) he did come back from Vietnam with noticeable injuries.  I expect he did resist, at least some.

My house building blog:

http://n74tg.blogspot.com/

apaknad

i was in nam from 66 thru 67 and the one thing that sacred me the most was being captured. i don't know how well i would have held up. i refuse to judge anyone who was caught no matter what there circumstances.

glenn kangiser

Thanks for the input guys.  I haven't been there and don't want to go there.  Missed it by a hair as I was class of 69.

A friend of mine said he was drafted - didn't want to go- made to do things he didn't want to do and called baby killers when they got back -- but while there he said it was rumored that it was because of Ladybird Johnson's investments.  I haven't tried to see what that was about yet.

MikeC

How do we get into these situations where both candidates are completely crap?

The candidates (but one) have been chosen for us.  Those who subscribe to coincidence theories may disagree. The primary system ensures that dissenting views will not be given coverage.  Why do we allow some other states to determine who will be candidates?

Now, we are presented with the "choice" of Barry O'bama or the Panamanchurian candidate, Juan McCain't
Both are steaming piles of leftist ideology.  McCain't is no more a war hero for having been a pow than O'bama represents "hope & change".

"I voted for Ron Paul"  Bless you Sir.

Sassy

I've talked to a lot of veterans who have said the same thing - they wouldn't judge someone who was a POW - because no one knows how they would react until they're in that situation.

I voted for Ron Paul - he's officially dropped out of the presidential race but not out of the "Revolution" to bring the USA back to a constitutional gov't & give the citizens their freedom.  He's encouraging everyone not to give up but to keep the pressure on & keep educating people on the original intent of the Founding Fathers in writing the Declaration of Independence & the Constitution. 

Doesn't seem like it's going to be too hard to shake the Central Bank ie The Federal Reserve...  even the Bank of International Settlements (BIS) is saying we're headed for collapse - the BIS is the global clearing house for all central banks in the world.  Check out this site to learn more http://www.augustreview.com/

Breaking the grip of the Federal Reserve is one step in blocking the unlimited source of funny money that supports never ending war...  that would make our so-called "representatives" more accountable... 

Writing in another candidate when voting might register with the "handlers" if they don't manipulate the votes - but we know they have done it big time in the last 2 elections so... 

McCain & Obama are 2 birds of a feather...  both globalists, unlimited immigration, McCain is for more war; Obama denies that, but who knows what he's thinking...   ???  It's an interesting time to be living in...   :-\
http://glennkathystroglodytecabin.blogspot.com/

You will know the truth & the truth will set you free

apaknad

well, here's my analogy of the parties we get to choose from; take a look at your hand with palm up, that's a republican. now take a look at the same hand with palm down: that' a democrat. did you notice that they are both attached to the same wrist? whoever it is that is the wrist(NWO, BIG BUSINESS, ILLUMINATI, SATAN, SOME ANCIENT FAMILY LINE ETC.), THAT'S WHOSE RUNNING THE COUNTRY! and to quote an american patriot, "Damn You, Damn you all to hell"
You all know in your heart what is happening, I pray that we can live through it.

glenn kangiser

I like this new illustration from David Dees on Rense.

A picture is worth a thousand words, eh? hmm

http://www.rense.com/

...and once again -- yes -- there are aliens and conspiracies there - and a lot of links to news you will not likely find in other places.  Just ignore the alien.

glenn kangiser

ScottA

I wonder if they'll just "pull it" like last time. Bush only has a few months left to blow stuff up and if it will help his buddy... 2+2=?

glenn kangiser

The only thing that may stop them is knowing that too many people are getting wise to them.

Don't forget, they still have the nuke they stole... 6 stolen from Minot - 5 recovered - several Air Force people died stopping the theft of the five nukes. (That has been pooh-poohed by some but the fact remains they are mysteriously dead).   

Bush and or Cheney had to authorize the transfer.

Bush need only exercise his signing orders to make himself dictator in case of emergency.  Who knows. hmm

Sassy

Watched a video today called "Hacking Democracy" that was played on HBO - you can watch it at this site  http://www.freedocumentaries.org/film.php?id=234  Lots of other good documentaries that are free for the watching... 

"This documentary exposes the vulnerability of computers - which count approximately 80% of America's votes in county, state and federal elections - suggesting that if our votes aren't safe, then our democracy isn't safe either "
http://glennkathystroglodytecabin.blogspot.com/

You will know the truth & the truth will set you free

desdawg

The war on terror has produced some terror of it's own, huh Glenn? I think there are way too many game players in the world and the games aren't pretty.
Quote from: glenn kangiser on June 24, 2008, 07:55:58 PM
The only thing that may stop them is knowing that too many people are getting wise to them.

Don't forget, they still have the nuke they stole... 6 stolen from Minot - 5 recovered - several Air Force people died stopping the theft of the five nukes. (That has been pooh-poohed by some but the fact remains they are mysteriously dead).   

Bush and or Cheney had to authorize the transfer.

Bush need only exercise his signing orders to make himself dictator in case of emergency.  Who knows. hmm
I have done so much with so little for so long that today I can do almost anything with absolutely nothing.

glenn kangiser

The bad thing about it is that these guys have no respect or love for the little people (us - the peasants).  It was nothing for them to waste nearly 3000 people to pull off 9/11 - (paraphrased from an airline security insider I met). 

It is similar to smashing ants with their shoe.

glenn kangiser

More on the above - the Elite's love for us.

Quote"The general public refuses to improve its own mentality and its faith in its fellow man. It has become a herd of proliferating barbarians, and, so' to speak, a blight upon the fate of the earth. They do not care enough about economic science to learn why they have not been able to avoid war despite religious morality, and their religious or self-gratifying refusal to deal with earthly problems renders the solution of the earthly problem unreachable by them. It is left to those few who are truly willing to think and survive as the fittest to survive, to solve the problem for themselves as the few who really care."

"This public demand is incredible, so the human god, the political, meets incredibility with incredibility by promising the world and delivering nothing. This public behavior is surrender born of fear, laziness and expediency. It is the basis of the welfare state as a strategic weapon, useful against a disgusting public. They hire politicians to face reality for them."

http://worldpressnetwork.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=303

ScottA

Regardless of status each person still has the ability to learn what they need to know to move beyond this mind set. It's one thing to be a slave and not know it. It's quite another to know you are in chains. Once you know the truth you can attempt to break free. You won't get there by continuing to accept the crumbs dropped from the table. You may need to go hungry for a while to have a chance at escape. You may starve in the process. Nothing ventured nothing gained. There will always be those who are content with the crumbs for the others I wish you luck in your journey. There is nothing fair about it but then I don't think it was meant to be fair.

glenn kangiser

Seems to have pretty much always been the case, more or less.