CountryPlans, Middle Rio Grande Chapter

Started by MountainDon, November 18, 2011, 10:36:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MountainDon

Let's do lunch!!   :) :)

Founding members, MtnDon and NM_Shooter, will be meeting for lunch at Quarter's on Ellison Rd NW on December 7, 12:30 Noon. At the restaurant, not the package store!!  ;D  All welcome. Great lunchtime burger special!!

Don & Frank
Just because something has been done and has not failed, doesn't mean it is good design.

rick91351

You neglected to show the town.   ???

Or are you guys starting one of those conspiracy clubs down there.   ;)  And want to keep certain people at a distance.  You know the fries there have microphones and glow in the dark?   8)   

Proverbs 24:3-5 Through wisdom is an house builded; an by understanding it is established.  4 And by knowledge shall the chambers be filled with all precious and pleasant riches.  5 A wise man is strong; yea, a man of knowledge increaseth strength.

MountainDon

Just because something has been done and has not failed, doesn't mean it is good design.

rick91351

Would tell you to hold me a seat but just checked Google.  It shows 936 miles and 16'1" driving time.  To far for lunch. ;)
Proverbs 24:3-5 Through wisdom is an house builded; an by understanding it is established.  4 And by knowledge shall the chambers be filled with all precious and pleasant riches.  5 A wise man is strong; yea, a man of knowledge increaseth strength.

Native_NM

Darn, I'm out of town from Tuesday to Friday of that week...could do Monday!  ;D
New Mexico.  Better than regular Mexico.

MountainDon

Most Mondays I'm up in the Jemez till afternoon   :( :)

How about the next week, Dec 13 , 14, 15?? 
Frank??

Native_NM

MountainDon

I'm away from my calendar right now.... I think I have an appointment on the 14th that interferes. I'll be back Monday 11/21 and will see for sure.   13th might be better than the 15th for me   ???

NM_Shooter

I'm good for 13,14 or 15 Dec.

Best $4.99 burger and fries I've ever had!  ;D
"Officium Vacuus Auctorita"

hpinson

I'd be up for this too. Middle Rio Grande CountryPlans District. Ha!

NM_Shooter

OK... I have us down for a 12:30 start, Quarter's BBQ, Dec 13
"Officium Vacuus Auctorita"

Redoverfarm

Would love to attend but I have a little distance restraint to work through.  Have fun.

MountainDon

Native_NM

hpinson

I'll be there too.  Outstanding.     ;D

MountainDon

Native_NM

Native_NM

I'm the thin guy in a dark suit and black wool coat. Gray hair with bald highlights.

Native_NM

MountainDon

Nobody took the minutes for the meeting.
We'll have to do it over.

hpinson

I was going to bring my camera...   Really enjoyed meeting you guys.  Lets do it again! [cool]