Richard Gage - 9/11 -new info from Fox News KMPH

Started by glenn kangiser, June 04, 2009, 10:34:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

glenn kangiser

"Always work from the general to the specific." J. Raabe

Glenn's Underground Cabin  http://countryplans.com/smf/index.php?topic=151.0

Please put your area in your sig line so we can assist with location specific answers.

NM_Shooter

A small Fox station trying to fill airtime in a regional market hardly qualifies as an endorsement for Gage or his positions.  Locally, we hear (on nationally syndicated stations) about the alien festival at Roswell, Chakacubra (sp?), and mystery lights in the Sandias. 

Here's some more video of your champion:

http://screwloosechange.blogspot.com/2007/06/richard-gage-aia-and-crackpot.html

You can also find lots of folks providing their own data about Gage and evidence that his theory(?) is crap.  Including Gage's modification of audio tracks on video to remove cutting charge sounds.

http://edschultz.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=32930

Folks will have to reason their way through this though.  Gage's sheeple might be a smaller herd, but sheeple all the same.

"Officium Vacuus Auctorita"

Windpower

Thanks Glenn

Licensed Architects and Degreed professionals agree that a new independant investigation of the events of 911 needs to be started

http://www.ae911truth.net/signpetition.php

not a few professionals apparently agree with Gage and have put their reputation on the line by signing their real names to the petition

now who are the sheeple, NM_Shooter (if that is your real name)

Oh, and at the Shultz forum link, 'Robert the liberal' is not even very good at his straw man argument or his cheap shot ad hominums

Also robert's link

http://www.ae911truth.net/ppt/ae911-14.php

is crap -- doesn't work

Apparently his straw man ascertion about the sound is fabricated

::)

some sheeple will believe just about anything without investigating or trying to think it seems

Often, our ignorance is not as great as our reluctance to act on what we know.

NM_Shooter

Quote from: Windpower on June 04, 2009, 12:50:30 PM

Licensed Architects and Degreed professionals agree that a new independant investigation of the events of 911 needs to be started

Well, feel free to use your own money to pay for the investigation.  Don't use mine!

I believe what I believe through my own observations and logic.  Not because some left or right wing chemtrail sniffing sheepherder tells me to believe something.

If you use just a teeny amount of logic, combined with common sense, you can pretty rapidly figure it out for yourself.  Good luck!

Windpower

Cost ?

that's it ?!?!?

Maybe this will put it into pespective

Investigating Bill Clintons pecadillo  (no deaths)  $40 to $70 million (depends on the source)

Investigating the Challeger crash  (7 deaths)    $175 Million

911 Commission  (About 3000 deaths)   

$3,000,000

Kean wanted an additional $11 M but didn't get it --seems the Whitehouse didn't think it was worth it

ScottA

Debating 9/11 is like debating who killed JFK and just as pointless.

glenn kangiser

Not really pointless, Scott, because it is where the whole switch of public opinion was engineered by the war party - the Military Industrial complex Eisenhower warned about, and it is why we currently have our military in Iraq and Afghanistan protecting the oil and the pipelines as well as the lives of the highly paid contractors.

Debating it is something we can do all day and get nowhere, agreed.  A real unfettered investigation that is not covered up by the government would be nice..... but there is about as much chance of that as seeing Obama's real birth certificate.  

Please put your area in your sig line so we can assist with location specific answers.

NM_Shooter

Yup.  Mostly cost. 

Believe in whatever you want to believe in.  Just don't waste more of my money on unsubstantiated silliness.  That goes for Clinton's peccadillo too.  (although that was substantiated)

Windpower

glenn kangiser

So because it cost money to investigate -

it is OK that rogue agents from our government and Mossad likely murdered over 3000 of our citizens, firefighters and emergency personnel,  for furtherance of their cause as planned out/scripted by the PNAC, Brzezinski, to get approval for attacking Afghanistan to put in the Unocal pipeline, Get the oil from and put the worlds largest embassy in Iraq - a defenseless destroyed country ( Reporter Question -"What did Iraq have to do with 9/11 -- GWB "Nothing"

We don't have enough concern for our own citizens and children to get a real investigation because it costs money - but we have enough money for unending ripoff bailouts.  

They are all part of the same animal.

Sonoran

Quote from: glenn kangiser on June 04, 2009, 06:08:29 PM

We don't have enough concern for our own citizens and children to get a real investigation because it costs money - but we have enough money for unending ripoff bailouts.  

They are all part of the same animal.

Amen.
Individuality: You are all unique, just like everybody else.

Sonoran

Quote from: NM_Shooter on June 04, 2009, 02:43:05 PM
If you use just a teeny amount of logic, combined with common sense, you can pretty rapidly figure it out for yourself.  Good luck!

What is the logic and common sense you speak of?

Logic and common sense must have been the reason the German citizens followed Hitler.

"That guy sure can give a speech, he sounds like he knows what he's doing. It must be the Jew's fault that we are miserable. And since he is our leader, their is no possible chance that he would lead us in the wrong direction."

I don't know what happened on 9/11. But I'm not going to write it off with the "common sense" reasoning of "our government wouldn't do that."

NM_Shooter

Sonoran, your opinion is being generated by emotion. 

Logic and common sense?  Okay.  here's a 101 class on why the 9/11 inside job / controlled demolition is complete idiocy.

First of all, no one can provide one shred of evidence that the world trade towers were brought down with explosives.  All the conspiracy folks have are theories.  Zero evidence.  ZERO.

Those towers were maintained and secured by hundreds of personnel.  In order to use controlled demolitions, that building would have had to have had the structure covered up with explosives and controls. 
You would have had to have a huge team of persons to do this, and they would have had to place tons of explosives under the eyes of the maintenance and security of the building.

So you'd have to have almost every security and maintenance worker on the paycheck.  Not only that, but you'd also have to convince them to come to work.  All of them.  Lets also not forget the building and fire inspectors that work for the city, as well as all the various sub-contractors in and out of the building. EVERYBODY with access to the steel would have to be paid to keep their mouths shut.

Then, once the buildings are destroyed, you'd have to have everybody on the rescue teams and cleanup teams on the payroll too.  Any sign of det-cord, primers / timers / tape, explosive residue all carefully removed.  Oh, and by the way, the world wide media will be watching closely.  Does any of that seem even remotely possible?

And.. the plane, being flown by guys that have never flown a big jet before would have to hit the towers in exactly the right places.  Otherwise they would have displaced some of the explosives that were planted in the building which would have scattered out.  Or, they would have destroyed the timing of the explosives.  So those planes had to hit exactly right.  Those were some fantastic pilots, being able to hit exactly where they needed to.

And, we'll have to use timed charges that don't make any explosive sounds. 

So here's some bonus stuff for you.

Take a look at these websites.  The PM one is pretty interesting. 

http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/military_law/1227842.html

http://www.debunking911.com/

So... there is a bundle of logic and common sense.  Quid Pro Quo... your turn conspiracy folks.
If you have any actual hard evidence, show it.  If you have any logical reasoning, bring it up.

And by the way Glenn, I don't endorse bailouts either.  Leave my money alone for this stupid crap.  I get pretty riled up when people float up BS conspiracy lunacy and demand investigations funded by taxpayer dollars.

I'm sure that there are organizations that will take your money to investigate your conspiracies.  You want folks to believe your insanities?  Prove you believe them yourself by funding them.

Put your money where your mouth is.

Sonoran

(I haven't read into the conspiracy theory argument or your argument.)

Well, I can tell you are very upset NM. I want to reason with your argument. I'm not saying this is true, I'm just providing a different viewpoint.

Disclaimer: I don't know anything about how explosives would operate in a demolition.

I do know that all kinds of people reported hearing explosions. I would like to know what they were from.

And about the explosives and cords...I wonder how many miles of electrical and internet cord were in that building. I can imagine that explosive wire would be hard to find in that mess. I would also like to suggest the possibility of remote detonators that don't require a wire.

My reasoning for why it isn't a conspiracy is that I don't understand how US citizens could follow the orders to destroy the building. If it was done by the U.S., I'm sure that the people who did the grunt work that day arent reaping any reward, at least not enough to bury their conscience.

glenn kangiser

Just as the ones who are sure there was and is a conspiracy can see the evidence of a coverup, the ones who support he Bush administration will not even consider looking at the evidence.  There is enough circumstantial evidence to prove that an investigation is needed. 

There are plenty of people volunteering with things that need to be investigated and spending their own money to do it.  The big money becomes necessary to keep the evidence hidden.

Securecom - Walker and Bush family were in charge of security at WTC, Dulles and Logan.  That should take carae of the insiders.  I work in big buildings such as these - Inside the walls are tons of places where hardly anyone ever goes or has access to.  The building was shut down previous to 9/11 for both elevator and computer repairs. 

Israeli companies un-explainedly moved out of the trade center even though their lease was not up prior to 9/11

Evidence - molten pools of steel for weeks - thermite or thermate evidence presented above - if you won't look, you won't see.

NM_Shooter

Quote from: Sonoran on June 04, 2009, 10:34:13 PM

This is exactly the source of my frustration.  People don't examine the information on their own, but prefer to let others do it for them.  So we have two main camps...the conspirator camp who believe that the government covers up everything.  The other camp believe that the conspirator folks want to blame everything on the government. 

Sheeple.

Stay out of either flock.  But look at the information that is available. Listen to both sides, check their creds. 

I'm also frustrated that you ask for a demonstration of the common sense reasoning, but then tell me you didn't read through it. 

Here... watch this:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhHzMttUKO0&feature=related

As for another of the conspiracy camp's experts, Stephen Jones.  He was caught red handed doctoring video to intentionally mislead.  Why would he do that?  Pay attention starting at 1:50 in this next video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YXzjAKJQOg

I grew up in a rural area of Arkansas, and saw firsthand what happens when a mobile home burns.  There are large puddles of Aluminum all over the ground, just from the heat of the structure... no accelerators such as diesel required.

No evidence to support conspiracy.  ZERO.  Emotion only.

My brother was at the hotel (Mariott?) and checked out the morning of 9/10.  Perhaps he was involved too?

Use common sense.  Break from the herd! 

Windpower

Go prove it to yourself

Get some aluminum and melt it

then take it out into the sun and pour it out

better yet get a video camera and film it

I guarantee that you will not see bright yellow orange light being emmitted from the molten aluminum

try it yourself

I would do it, but I'm sure you would say I doctored or faked the video 

In shop class back in the 60's we learned how to make aluminum castings using green sand molds

We heated the aluminum in steel crucibles placed in a gas furnace to molten temperatures (much hotter than the temperatures that can be obtained from burning Jet A and office debris in open air) 

the video said that molten aluminum glows if you get it hot enough

but

I remember that the steel crucible was glowing when removed from the furnace -- the aluminum wasn't -- at least I couldn't see any glow in the shop lit by fluorescent lights -- the steel crucible however was glowing

the molten aluminum was just a dull gray

The other thing about molten aluminum is that it cools off quite fast -- it certainly would not continue to glow after falling hundreds of feet through air

try it your self

Another thing is that the presence of thermite has been found in the dust and debris -- this is proven

NM_Shooter

I can't teach you physics.  You didn't get the aluminum hot enough to emit photons.

Google "molten aluminum"

If you are up for a challenge, google "black body radiation".

Here's a theoretical spectrum.  Impurities in the metal and atmospheric conditions can change this somewhat.

Thermite was used in the recovery process.   http://www.debunking911.com/thermite.htm

No Conspiracy Evidence.  ZERO.

Windpower

"Here's a theoretical spectrum."

Theoretical

Fine

Now go melt some aluminum and prove it to yourself

"I can't teach you physics.  You didn't get the aluminum hot enough to emit photons."

There is no need to 'teach' me physics or chemistry -- I had plenty in college

If you will re-read what I said about the steel crucible "emitting photons" while the aluminum was a dull gray....

Oh, and here's another challenge -- get yourself a piece of aluminum and some kerosene, use the Kerosene to make a fire  under a steel pot with alumimum in it and tell me how long it takes to melt it 

btw

They used plasma torches to cut up the steel not thermite

look it up

I think the soundtracks of your 'debunking' videos says a lot

they clearly know the mental maturity their target audience IYKWIM

glenn kangiser

I have cast lots of aluminum.  Why would the aluminum be super heated if it was not contained in a vessle and was freely running out of the building.  Barely a glow at melting temperature.  There is plenty of fuel in a mobile home to melt the thin sheets of aluminum they are covered with and larger pieces of aluminum after the fire is well established.

The debunkers would of course be lying about thermite being used in the recovery process just to put it on the scene so thier ridiculous debunking theory would have substance.  It is expensive - relatively dangerous uncontained and produces mass quantities of molten weld metal.  That would not have been a problem in the destruction of the towers.

No matter how it was done, the towers would not fall at free fall speed from the comparatively small size of the airplanes.  Don't forget the asbestos lady standing in the supposedly hot opening waving a white cloth for help.  She did not die from the heat.  She did not melt.  She died from the controlled demolition.

glenn kangiser

Frank, I think the problem here is that you are only concerned with debunking this and not looking into the unanswered questions.

Even if you voted for Bush, it's not like you are responsible for the high treason of his administration in the complicity in, and assistance of the destruction of the WTC, in a effort to manufacture consent for unending attacks on middle east countries for oil and a power base to control future actions in that area.  Obama is continuing the legacy.

Historically it has always proven to be oil and support of big corporate interests that motivate the US to attack sovereign nations around the world.  Why would that change now?

It matters not whether you are Republican or Democrat.  The goals are dictated at a higher level.

Sonoran

Quote from: NM_Shooter on June 05, 2009, 09:07:27 AM
Quote from: Sonoran on June 04, 2009, 10:34:13 PM

This is exactly the source of my frustration.  People don't examine the information on their own, but prefer to let others do it for them.  So we have two main camps...the conspirator camp who believe that the government covers up everything.  The other camp believe that the conspirator folks want to blame everything on the government.  

Sheeple.

THAT IS WHY I SAID I DON'T KNOW EITHER WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!  KEEP TELLING ME THAT I RUN OFF EMOTION, I'M STARTING TO GET THERE.

I'm not on either side. And you gave "proof" that there was no way demolitions could be hidden in the building and I started asking questions about your argument, but I'm not on either side, so you really shouldn't say this about me.

If I was going to do what you are accusing me of, I would have said, "okay NM, that sounds right, I will not ask any questions."

"I'm also frustrated that you ask for a demonstration of the common sense reasoning, but then tell me you didn't read through it."

I wanted to hear what you had to say so I could read through it.  d* 

Sassy

Since those who have questions about 911, chemtrails, etc have been called into question, I thought I'd post this video on HAARP - don't close your eyes & cover your ears now...  it won't hurt to watch  ;D

Bernard Eastlund, Tesla, PR people representing HAARP speak...  worth watching...  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dT1UUXNgMA&feature=related   This on CBC show:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkLTzesBxGE&NR=1

Eastlund's patent  http://www.bariumblues.com/haarp_patent.htm   or go to the official patent @
http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO1&Sect2=HITOFF&d=PALL&p=1&u=/netahtml/PTO/srchnum.htm&r=1&f=G&l=50&s1=4,686,605.PN.&OS=PN/4,686,605&RS=PN/4,686,605

Probable prototype was the Russian Woodpecker  http://wikimapia.org/455/Chernobyl-2-Russian-Woodpecker-OTH-Radar-of-type-DUGA-3
http://www.absoluteastronomy.com/topics/Russian_Woodpecker
http://www.chornobyl.in.ua/en/chernobyl-2.htm 

Also see this video from the HTV on chemical/biowarfare in the United Kingdom    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meyI01ku-8o&feature=related

BTW
Eastlund states in his patent:  This invention has a phenomenal variety of possible ramifications and potential future developments. As alluded to earlier, missile or aircraft destruction, deflection, or confusion could result, particularly when relativistic particles are employed. Also, large regions of the atmosphere could be lifted to an unexpectedly high altitude so that missiles encounter unexpected and unplanned drag forces with resultant destruction or deflection of same. Weather modification is possible by, for example, altering upper atmosphere wind patterns or altering solar absorption patterns by constructing one or more plumes of atmospheric particles which will act as a lens or focusing device. Also as alluded to earlier, molecular modifications of the atmosphere can take place so that positive environmental effects can be achieved. Besides actually changing the molecular composition of an atmospheric region, a particular molecule or molecules can be chosen for increased presence. For example, ozone, nitrogen, etc. concentrations in the atmosphere could be artificially increased. Similarly, environmental enhancement could be achieved by causing the breakup of various chemical entities such as carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide, nitrous oxides, and the like. Transportation of entities can also be realized when advantage is taken of the drag effects caused by regions of the atmosphere moving up along diverging field lines. Small micron sized particles can be then transported, and, under certain circumstances and with the availability of sufficient energy, larger particles or objects could be similarly affected. Particles with desired characteristics such as tackiness, reflectivity, absorptivity, etc., can be transported for specific purposes or effects. For example, a plume of tacky particles could be established to increase the drag on a missile or satellite passing therethrough. Even plumes of plasma having substantially less charged particle density than described above will produce drag effects on missiles which will affect a lightweight (dummy) missile in a manner substantially different than a heavy (live) missile and this affect can be used to distinguish between the two types of missiles. A moving plume could also serve as a means for supplying a space station or for focusing vast amount of sunlight on selected portions of the earth. Surveys of global scope could also be realized because the earth's natural magnetic field could be significantly altered in a controlled manner by plasma beta effects resulting in, for example, improved magnetotelluric surveys. Electromagnetic pulse defenses are also possible. The earth's magnetic field could be decreased or disrupted at appropriate altitudes to modify or eliminate the magnetic field in high Compton electron generation (e.g., from high altitude nuclear bursts) regions. High intensity, well controlled electrical fields can be provided in selected locations for various purposes. For example, the plasma sheath surrounding a missile or satellite could be used as a trigger for activating such a high intensity field to destroy the missile or satellite. Further, irregularities can be created in the ionosphere which will interfere with the normal operation of various types of radar, e.g., synthetic aperture radar. The present invention can also be used to create artificial belts of trapped particles which in turn can be studied to determine the stability of such parties. Still further, plumes in accordance with the present invention can be formed to simulate and/or perform the same functions as performed by the detonation of a "heave" type nuclear device without actually having to detonate such a device. Thus it can be seen that the ramifications are numerous, far-reaching, and exceedingly varied in usefulness.

Lots of stuff happens that we aren't privy to...  sometimes later generations find out the truth - check out "Operation Paperclip" or "The Manhatten Project" - huge numbers of people were involved yet it stayed secret... 
http://glennkathystroglodytecabin.blogspot.com/

You will know the truth & the truth will set you free

MountainDon

I'm glad I was in the mountains when this 9/11 bullstuff was started all over again.  ;D ;D

I'm with Frank on this.  Most likely everyone knows my opinions on 9/11 and other conspiracies by now and knows that I believe it is pointless to attempt discussion on this topic any further.

Just because something has been done and has not failed, doesn't mean it is good design.

glenn kangiser

Exactly, Don.  

Even when new material is presented, those who do not want to believe our government is that evil will not look.

Thanks for providing us a perfect example of why this coverup continues to succeed so well.  :)