Controling an internet forum

Started by ScottA, October 07, 2011, 03:22:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peternap

I've been hunting all weekend and saw the post by Squirrel. >:(

I was certain he'd been staring at the blinking lights on towers that are designed to suck the will of freedom loving people and instil the desire to drive mini vans and attend PTA meetings ::)

I was relieved to see the spelling difference.

Gotta go clean my guns now!
These here is God's finest scupturings! And there ain't no laws for the brave ones! And there ain't no asylums for the crazy ones! And there ain't no churches, except for this right here!

Gary O

Quote from: rick91351 on October 09, 2011, 07:36:46 PM

I just found this on my computer I think the FBI is on to us! 

Well, criminy, rick, they got me too!

Note to self: The other end next time
Note 2: Don't consult with AdironDoc about miraculous breakthrough drug to take care of side effects of other miraculous drugs, he's outta the loop.
Note 3: Ask wife about 'miraculous breakthrough drug' to keep me from trying to lick myself, and for neck pain.
I'm enjoying all that I own, the moment.

"Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air." Emerson

AdironDoc

Quote from: Gary O on October 10, 2011, 08:07:54 AM

Note 3: Ask wife about 'miraculous breakthrough drug' to keep me from trying to lick myself.

Sounds like a homeopathic remedy  :o  (sorry couldn't resist!)

Gary O

Quote from: AdironDoc on October 10, 2011, 03:52:19 PM
Sounds like a homeopathic remedy  :o  (sorry couldn't resist!)

Oh, this is the kind of doctor that I could come to enjoy.
I could go s-o-o-o-o many places with this....

squirrel

Quote from: peternap on October 10, 2011, 07:03:46 AM
I've been hunting all weekend and saw the post by Squirrel. >:(

HUNTING! Hunting is murder!  How heartless are you  :(.   Every living thing deserves to live a happy pain free life, that is why I want to hurt hunters.  I only eat vegetables and I still feel guilty wondering if they feel pain.  :-[

Peter I think you might find this useful.  After reading this you will never hunt again.  You can even donate and spread the word.

http://www.peta.org/issues/Wildlife/why-sport-hunting-is-cruel-and-unnecessary.aspx

Rob_O

"Hey Y'all, watch this..."

Gary O

AdironDoc
Do you have a degree in psychiatry?
If so, a potential patient has emerged.......

First session;
"So-o-o-o-o, did you start feeling that you were committing vegicide before or after your parents made you eat your broccoli?
And tell me again why you feel a kinship with most nuts, and felt yourself cannibalistic when eating them?"

rick91351

Quote from: squirrel on October 11, 2011, 06:55:31 PM
------snip------------------- Every living thing deserves to live a happy pain free life, that is why I want to hurt hunters.  I only eat vegetables and I still feel guilty wondering if they feel pain.  :-[ -----------snip

WOW that is sort of double speak, double think.  I really do not know why you would want to hurt me.  I certainly do not want to hurt you!  But if you do take your very best shot.  You certainly do not scare me.

Because of an vocational issue I have the neck of a eighty year old man the docs tell me.  It can hurt like like nothing else.  Yet I am sixty years old.  I have one leg shorter by a couple inches because of an industrial accident in a lumber planer mill.  This causes a misalignment in my hips.   I live in pain from that every day.  I was kicked by a horse and shattered my right ankle.  So that ankle has plates and these funky screws that can be the #$#@@#$ with the boots that I am required to wear for my vocation.  My knees are arthritic.  I have found I can live with a lot of pain.  I also have a heart condition.  So I know what pain and hurt is.  I also have an understanding with any doctor I go to.  No narcotics because 40 years ago I found myself addicted.  So Squirrel I know pain and I know suffering.  You certainly do not scare me.     

I have two kids and several grand kids they cause me great joy, yet they can cause me hurt.  So you nor hurt and pain do scare me.

I have back packed a great deal of Yellowstone Park, the Sawthooths here in Idaho along with the Frank Church Gospel Hump.  All with the above listed litany of stuff.  But with that watching nature around me and soaking it I love it.  Does it hurt when I do it?  Does it cause me pain?  Yes every step of the way I know it is there.  Not throbbing screaming pain but pain.  However I am not afraid of pain, you do not scare me. 

Have you ever had to deliver a calf, or a lamb and you and your soul mate, or husband or wife work with it all 24 / 7 to get it to live.  Or cut a deer loose from a fence that is caught so it might live.  I / we have.  I / we  have also seen them die this causes me / us great pain.  But pain is part of life.    If you are going to live and live life you will experience pain.  So Squirrel, little god give it your best shot.   

Yes dear Squirrel if you want to play god and hurt me then take your best shot.  For you see pain and hurt has never stopped me from doing what I love to do.  Along the way I think I have helped a few people, make a difference in some of their lives I hope.  I bettered the living conditions for some humans as well as critters both wild and domestic.  Up our ranch with spring improvements and wild life shelter.  Take your best shot little god.  All in all I feel I had been a pretty good steward for the land and been a good friend to wild life, and to people.  So little god take your best shot.

So Squirrel if you want to be that little god that tells me that you hate me because I enjoy to hunt or fish.  I really sort of think you have the problem not me.  Take your best shot little god, take your best shot.  Have you planted an orchard.  I have over 100 fruits trees now and growing.  How many trees have you planted?  How many berries?  Have you bettered the water supply for wild life?  Have you given the doe a safe place to fawn?  Well I have.  So little god take your best shot.  I certainly do not want to see you hurt or in pain.  This causes me no glee, no ya he got his as it must you.

Though little god Squirrel you wish me harm even great harm and did curse me by wanting to hurt me.  I choose to forgive you and I pray a blessing on you.  For I wish no bad on you what so ever.

The Lord bless you and keep you;
The Lord make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you;
The Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace.               
Proverbs 24:3-5 Through wisdom is an house builded; an by understanding it is established.  4 And by knowledge shall the chambers be filled with all precious and pleasant riches.  5 A wise man is strong; yea, a man of knowledge increaseth strength.

NM_Shooter

Ahhhh crap.  The Tasmanian Tiger is extinct due to hunting?  Jeez.  And I just put a deposit on a hunt.  Maybe I can transfer that to a spotted owl shoot instead.   ;D

"Officium Vacuus Auctorita"

peternap

Quote from: NM_Shooter on October 11, 2011, 09:56:25 PM
Ahhhh crap.  The Tasmanian Tiger is extinct due to hunting?  Jeez.  And I just put a deposit on a hunt.  Maybe I can transfer that to a spotted owl shoot instead.   ;D

Nope...I just got the last two.
Tomorrow, I'm gonna get some squirrels to feed Zeus! :-*
These here is God's finest scupturings! And there ain't no laws for the brave ones! And there ain't no asylums for the crazy ones! And there ain't no churches, except for this right here!

rick91351

Quote from: peternap on October 11, 2011, 10:06:42 PM
Nope...I just got the last two.
Tomorrow, I'm gonna get some squirrels to feed Zeus! :-*

How is Zeus?  We have not seen him as of late!
Proverbs 24:3-5 Through wisdom is an house builded; an by understanding it is established.  4 And by knowledge shall the chambers be filled with all precious and pleasant riches.  5 A wise man is strong; yea, a man of knowledge increaseth strength.

AdironDoc

Quote from: Gary O on October 11, 2011, 07:45:28 PM
AdironDoc
Do you have a degree in psychiatry?
If so, a potential patient has emerged.......

First session;
"So-o-o-o-o, did you start feeling that you were committing vegicide before or after your parents made you eat your broccoli?
And tell me again why you feel a kinship with most nuts, and felt yourself cannibalistic when eating them?"

Actually, I'm a physiatrist..which bearing a striking resemblance to psychiatry, scares more than a few off. Those that stay will learn that my job is to fix aching backs, arthritic joints, injuries and the like. That wouldn't explain why after walking a few miles around my camp, I'm stooped and limping. Of course, I've never met a doctor I trusted, nor one (including me) that was a good patient! Besides, the therapists who work for me don't take my insurance. Neither do I for that matter. An hour in my hot tub with a few cold ones and I'm right as rain...

MountainDon

HUNTING! Hunting is murder!  How heartless are you  :(.  

I have no idea if this is a serious comment or not?  ???

If a serious comment, what can I say? Nothing I could say would ever change your mind. About the only thing I agree with in the article is to post "no hunting" signs on our property. I want to keep all those creatures for myself.

If this was a tongue in cheek comment, your aim was off.

Peter, does Zeus like chipmunks? We have a great number of them. Maybe we can UPS some in dry ice if we ship 'em on a Monday, second day.
Just because something has been done and has not failed, doesn't mean it is good design.

AdironDoc

Peter I think you might find this useful.  After reading this you will never hunt again.  You can even donate and spread the word.

http://www.peta.org/issues/Wildlife/why-sport-hunting-is-cruel-and-unnecessary.aspx

The first line on the peta site says it all. "Although [hunting] was a crucial part of humans' survival 100,000 years ago,...etc." What happened to the other 99, 800 years? And why can't I find anything on the site about all the pets PETA euthanized, sometimes outside the very homes of those that thought they were going to a new home? Shame shame! Then again..methinks that post might have been a troll.

peternap

Zeus if fine and being Zeus.

Don, I don't know if the Squirrel is serious either. He/She could be:

1.A regular yanking my chain which won't work during Deer Season ;D

2.A 12 year old playing with Mommy's Puter after watching Bambi.

3.One of the Little Mary's with PETA ( I did make fun of them here recently)

or 4......a seriously deranged person selling junk car scams in North Carolina.

Whatever it is, I am getting a good laugh at it so try to grab a few nuts Squirrel, stew pots a waiting

Gary O

Quote from: AdironDoc on October 11, 2011, 10:45:18 PM
.....An hour in my hot tub with a few cold ones and I'm right as rain...
Again, my kinda doctor.
Doc, what's the latin abbreviation look like for 'cold ones'?

"2.A 12 year old playing with Mommy's Puter after watching Bambi.

or 4......a seriously deranged person selling junk car scams in North Carolina."

I thinks it's 2,3 and 4 combined
A crazed PETA member with the mind of a 12 yr old.
Oh wait, that describes all the PETA members
#3 final answer

AdironDoc

Quote from: peternap on October 12, 2011, 06:58:20 AM

Gosh! That's a good take! Wish I'd see a squirrel or two in my camp. Heard they make good eatin'. Coyotes been running everything down lately. Got my 30-30 with me and figure I'll start thinning them out now.

Squirl

ScottA, I'm still paying attention to your original post.

COINTELPRO Techniques for dilution, misdirection and control of an internet forum:

Technique #1 - 'FORUM SLIDING'

Technique #5 - 'ANGER TROLLING'

A user shows up just to do these things.  Only 2 posts by Squirrel.  Extreme irony of not wanting to hurt any living thing, but wanting to hurt a person.  Guilt eating vegetables? ???

Out of pure coincidence, that is how I came to the user name squirl.  It is a fun hunt.  Even if they aren't considered kashrut, dogs love them.  They are also a real pest for gardens.  Horrible to skin though.  The hunting forums I frequented squirrel was already taken, so squirl worked.

Glenn, I have no idea how this imposter is mimicking my IP address.  ;)

AdironDoc

Quote from: Gary O on October 12, 2011, 08:10:52 AM
Doc, what's the latin abbreviation look like for 'cold ones'?

Latin? Ain't never been much for imported beer, Gary, 'specially the Latin.. tho the ladies is fine with me.
And time was, medicine was measured in grains.. Me, I prefer mine with a bit more hops.  ;D

Cheers

AdironDoc

Quote from: Squirl on October 12, 2011, 08:14:28 AM
COINTELPRO Techniques for dilution, misdirection and control of an internet forum:

Technique #1 - 'FORUM SLIDING'
Technique #5 - 'ANGER TROLLING'

Coincidence indeed...

Could be we've been hit by a splinter group of current protesters, "Occupy Country Plans".

As for "dilution, misdirection and control", Squirl, I thought you were referring to the presidential race  ;)

Gary O

Quote from: AdironDoc on October 12, 2011, 08:20:01 AM
Latin? Ain't never been much for imported beer, Gary, 'specially the Latin.. tho the ladies is fine with me.
And time was, medicine was measured in grains.. Me, I prefer mine with a bit more hops.  ;D

Cheers

I was just referring to perscriptions...
But yes, been a porter guy (local brew) for awhile, but gettin' into IPAs of late.......searching for the perfect one....may never find it (I hope).

MountainDon

Quote from: peternap on October 12, 2011, 06:58:20 AM

1.A regular yanking my chain which won't work during Deer Season ;D

2.A 12 year old playing with Mommy's Puter after watching Bambi.

or 4......a seriously deranged person selling junk car scams in North Carolina.

Whatever it is, I am getting a good laugh at it so try to grab a few nuts Squirrel, stew pots a waiting

1.  probably
2.  doubt it
3.  could be
4. no way  rofl
Just because something has been done and has not failed, doesn't mean it is good design.

muldoon

QuoteGlenn, I have no idea how this imposter is mimicking my IP address.

I appreciate nicely done satire, especially during deer season. 

NM_Shooter

I prefer my satire medium rare, with a side of grilled mushrooms.
"Officium Vacuus Auctorita"

peternap

Quote from: muldoon on October 12, 2011, 10:10:19 AM
I appreciate nicely done satire, especially during deer season. 

It's hard to stir up trouble on a forum where everyone argues but all arguments are 80% friendly and 20% in Jest....huh squirl [slap]