OK tornados

Started by muldoon, May 24, 2011, 08:01:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ScottA

It's so easy to get him started.  ;D But seriously, maybe they do tamper with the weather. They have this sorta god complex thing going on.

glenn kangiser

Quote from: rwanders on May 27, 2011, 02:01:24 AM
"OK ... now call me crazy and ignore it so you will feel better about it..... "

OK Glenn,  You Crazy!

You're right---I do feel better.

it was good for me.
                     Was it good for you too?

Fess Up Glenn, Global Warming is your doing isn't it?  Both begin with a 'G'!      Coincidence?

I think not!.........                             

You made my day, RW.... I am thoroughly satisfied and totally pleased...... [waiting]

There is no admission to this one by them.  I had a friend check on it and he did get an explanation but it was no better than the story that they are not doing anything.

The elite stand to profit from carbon credits etc. and it is not beyond belief for them to be behind the spraying, creating a greenhouse effect to raise temperatures.  Heat bounces back and forth between the clouds and earth and is trapped raising temperatures.

Odd that it is claimed to be natural but only happens in US allied or controlled countries.

A natural vapor trail is composed of ice crystals that are minute and dissipate or sublimate rapidly.  A chemical spray trail spreads and covers the sky rather than dissipating.  It is easy to tell what kind of a trail a plane is leaving.
"Always work from the general to the specific." J. Raabe

Glenn's Underground Cabin  http://countryplans.com/smf/index.php?topic=151.0

Please put your area in your sig line so we can assist with location specific answers.

glenn kangiser

Scott, whether it is their intent or not, their activities do effect the weather.  The low pressure they artificially cause by shading the earth with their clouds causes low pressure that can cause tornadoes and thunder storms.  

One reason a lot of people do not see it is that they only see the sky over them.  

Suppose they shade much of the US causing it to cool (as they often do).  High pressure created by the unshaded ocean and other land masses flows toward the US bringing moisture and counterclockwise spiraling wind as the high pressure enters the low pressure area and the warm high pressure air begins rising - that creates thunderstorms, hail or tornadoes depending on the instability of the system.

The greenhouse effect - some warming of the earth needs only to be relative - ie: shading producing cooling can still occur even though they are possibly raising global temps because the highs will be higher, for those who want to believe global warming.

Please put your area in your sig line so we can assist with location specific answers.

StinkerBell

Glenn,

In general I think you're crazy!

Love
Stinky

OkieJohn2

Should we cue up the Patsy Cline/Willie Nelson song?
The problem with foolproof devices is that they fail to take into account the ingenuity of fools

StinkerBell

I just keep seeing how others say he is crazy. I needed to make my declaration of Glenn's being crazy; However I just in general think he is crazy.
So, maybe a yes on that Patsy Cline song.....;)

fwiw I think Sassy is very brave!

OkieJohn2

Back to the topic, concerning extra cloud cover causing shifts in the weather patterns, I've got to wonder about Volcanic eruptions, especially the current one in Iceland and the previous larger eruptions.
As far as DIY storm shelters, after watching the weather.com program on above ground shelters, they had a reinforced metal container which withstood everything they threw at it.  I wonder if a cargo container could be adapted?  The example they showed had a 2 foot thick, reinforced concrete base, with heavy duty welded hold downs.
The problem with foolproof devices is that they fail to take into account the ingenuity of fools

rwanders

"The elite stand to profit from carbon credits etc. and it is not beyond belief for them to be behind the spraying, creating a greenhouse effect to raise temperatures.  Heat bounces back and forth between the clouds and earth and is trapped raising temperatures."

Glenn, I am 68 years old and have seen those kinds of cloud formations for as long as i can remember Who knows though, the elite are so cunning they probably had advance knowledge 40 or 50 years ago of the profit potential in global warming from their secret alliance with the alien space ships hidden on the dark side of the moon. Too bad for them, the aliens didn't tell them carbon credits would not fly and if they did only some of the elite would profit, some would only get in on the added cost side of the ledger and they, using their alliance with the rival alien ships hiding in the rings of Saturn, used their hypno ray to make the carbon credit bill to fail in the Senate.

"Odd that it is claimed to be natural but only happens in US allied or controlled countries."

Really?  Interesting assertion----got any proof of that?  Amazing how those aliens and the elite can teach high level clouds riding jet streams at high speeds to recognize political boundaries. Maybe they use skyhooks to anchor them down.  

"A natural vapor trail is composed of ice crystals that are minute and dissipate or sublimate rapidly.  A chemical spray trail spreads and covers the sky rather than dissipating.  It is easy to tell what kind of a trail a plane is leaving."

Clever elites! They even used those alien hypno rays to make us all forget the countless times we watched commercial jets  and, oh yes, those masses of contrails seen over Europe and the Pacific during WWII spread across the skies as 1000 bomber missions were flown. Somehow, the hypno rays didn't affect me during my stint with the 19th Aviation Battalion----sorry they got to you though. They obviously got to the thousands of pilots who were seemingly unaware that the elite had smuggled vast supplies of the secret Trained Cloud Chemicals into civilian and military planes or perhaps they just bribed them all with global warming stock options to fly elaborate patterns and activate the sprayers. It would have been easy for the aliens to replace all the humans who maintain and load planes with alien avatars who look just like us. The human air traffic controllers were replaced with similar avatars by Ronald Reagan, a well known leading member of the elite, when he cleverly lured them into an illegal strike so he could fire them.  There were a few other humans who did not fall under there powerful influence. One powerful traitor to the elite, Nick Begich, US Congressman from Alaska, was kidnapped along with another powerful Congressman, Hale Boggs of Louisiana who he had flipped from the elite conspiracy, by the aliens. They cleverly abducted them and the small plane and pilot while Begich was taking Boggs to blow the whistle on the plot. Want proof? Check the records, Begich, Boogs ,the Cessna 206 and it's pilot were never found despite a massive search----how convenient!  One of Nick's sons, Nick Jr., carried on his father's brave resistance and after extensive research carried on from his basement hideout in Anchorage Alaska, finally exposed the the secret government/alien program known as HAARP in his well-known book. I can verify the truth of that---I often saw the younger Begich at work in his underwear and tinfoil hat in his basement room at the Begich family home a few blocks from mine on the east side of Anchorage. After a short period of media and late night talk show attention, the truth was again suppressed by his older brother Mark Begich who was bribed by the elite/alien plotters with a seat in the US Senate. This was cleverly done by enlisting co-conspirators in the Justice Department and the FBI to trump up false charges against the crusty old stubborn Senator Ted Stevens, a WWII pilot who knew too much about planes and high altitude conditions just before the election of 2010. Stevens was narrowly defeated by Begich and soon after the false charges were exposed. They had to dispose of Stevens who was threatening to expose the plotters so he was, "conveniently" killed in a mysterious plane crash------just like Nick Begich and Hale Boggs! And the other person who had revealed the truth about HAARP, Nick Jr has not been seen or heard from in Anchorage since---his brother, Senator (or is it alien avatar) Mark Begich never mentions his name----a strange and suspicious development! The old Begich family home was destroyed in a mysterious fire, along with all the original HARRP research files Nick Jr had hidden in his sock drawer in that famous basement room. Mark quickly moved to a new home on nearby Colgate Street in East Anchorage and denies any knowledge of his brother's whereabouts.  He obviously knows more than he is willing to reveal. Added proof is demonstrated by a search of the card catalogs of the Library of Congress---Nick Jr's tell-all book is not there! a suspicious fact when everyone knows that library keeps a copy of every book ever printed in the US!  When anyone presses the librarian for his book, they usually are quickly "interviewed" by odd looking men in dark glasses who refuse to produce official identification---if you doubt that, try and find someone who will admit they ever went there and requested it.

This whole story is common knowledge in Anchorage but, you will not find it written in the local newspapers. they all received visits from the men in dark glasses and the editions that did reveal these truths are missing from their files---just like the Library of Congress!

There are many secrets and strange tales in The Land of The Midnight Sun!

UPDATE: Recently many have noticed that skies in Alaska are often cloudy and old-timers have remarked that the winters don't seem as cold as they used to be. Is this not additional, undeniable proof that Alaska is the center of the elite/alien plot to control the world with contrails in the sky? Sightings of mysterious planes scattered across the vast reaches of Alaska where no airports or runways exist may be the final evidence of the existence of the vast hidden fleets of chemical spreading planes. Most of these planes appear to be remains of crashed bush planes to naive observers--they don't fool those aware of the elite/alien plot.  
Rwanders lived in Southcentral Alaska since 1967
Now lives in St Augustine, Florida

rwanders

:)

WOW! That was fun!---now I understand why so many bloggers and internet posters spend so much time weaving a few facts with half-truths and pure fantasy. See if you can separate the truths from the fictions----a nice prize to the winning entry.

RW 

glenn kangiser

Quote from: StinkerBell on May 27, 2011, 12:41:22 PM
Glenn,

In general I think you're crazy!

Love
Stinky

Thank you, Stinky, My love. 

glenn kangiser

Quote from: OkieJohn2 on May 27, 2011, 01:05:30 PM
Back to the topic, concerning extra cloud cover causing shifts in the weather patterns, I've got to wonder about Volcanic eruptions, especially the current one in Iceland and the previous larger eruptions.
As far as DIY storm shelters, after watching the weather.com program on above ground shelters, they had a reinforced metal container which withstood everything they threw at it.  I wonder if a cargo container could be adapted?  The example they showed had a 2 foot thick, reinforced concrete base, with heavy duty welded hold downs.

No doubt about eruptions affecting the weather.  A ripple in the weather there can affect weather pretty much everywhere in the world to some slight extent.  Volcanoes can even make their own lightning.

http://news.discovery.com/earth/volcano-eruption-lightning.html

I think a container could work provided the massive hold downs were there.  Lots of wind exposure.

glenn kangiser

Quote from: rwanders on May 27, 2011, 02:50:36 PM
:)

WOW! That was fun!---now I understand why so many bloggers and internet posters spend so much time weaving a few facts with half-truths and pure fantasy. See if you can separate the truths from the fictions----a nice prize to the winning entry.

RW 

Thanks for all of the research RW.  I hope Dr. Begich is OK.  Last I saw of him was when Jesse Ventura interviewed him.... could you check it out?  As an aside.... I often work in my underwear too so I know this must be true....right?  [waiting]

Homegrown Tomatoes

Astidham, where do you live?  We're NE of OKC and have been finding debris from the tornado around our property for several days now... Yesterday it was part of a dictionary, and today it was another book.  El Reno was definitely NOT the place to be.  One of my husband's coworkers lives over there and his next door neighbor's house was gone.  His house is still standing, but the roof is gone.
Thankfully, it just seemed to skirt around us.

rwanders

Quote from: glenn kangiser on May 27, 2011, 03:30:21 PM
Thanks for all of the research RW.  I hope Dr. Begich is OK.  Last I saw of him was when Jesse Ventura interviewed him.... could you check it out?  As an aside.... I often work in my underwear too so I know this must be true....right?  [waiting]

Jesse Ventura?----now there's a credible guy. We can all be confident he would never be involved with anything fake, would he?

The younger Begich?-----he's still trying to make a few bucks off his book?  He must be getting desperate if he's trying to ride that donkey on Jesse's radio version of the supermarket checkout magazine rack.

Has Jesse located Elvis again lately?  I think the last time he found him hiding in Mexico, one of Jesse's favorite spots----the beer and pot are cheaper there.

Don_P

It might help refresh junior high school science class to look up cirrocumulus clouds.
This brings to my mind something St Augustine said about the dangers of naive literal interpretations that fly in the face of what a rational person can readily discern with his own faculties.

glenn kangiser

Quote from: rwanders on May 27, 2011, 05:56:53 PM
Jesse Ventura?----now there's a credible guy. We can all be confident he would never be involved with anything fake, would he?

The younger Begich?-----he's still trying to make a few bucks off his book?  He must be getting desperate if he's trying to ride that donkey on Jesse's radio version of the supermarket checkout magazine rack.

Has Jesse located Elvis again lately?  I think the last time he found him hiding in Mexico, one of Jesse's favorite spots----the beer and pot are cheaper there.

Jesse has to be credible.  He was a politician.

rwanders

rwanders

c*

It's been fun riding some of these hobby horses but, didn't this thread start out as a serious concern about the terrible outbreak of tornadoes and our fears and hopes for the folks and our forum friends?

Some of us have strayed badly though I think a lot of it was inspired by relief over friends checking in unhurt and a reaction to the relieved stress.

We all need to remember the human suffering that seems to be a new way of life in tornado alley and keep the folks in our thoughts and prayers. Sassy and Stinkerbell always keep their feet firmly on that ground----been expecting them to pick one up and give us a kick in the butt any moment now.

glenn kangiser

RW, any weather tampering can cause an increase in the intensity of the weather and change how it affects different parts of the country or world.  Even volcanoes could have a play in some of this --- who knows?

Quote from: Don_P on May 27, 2011, 08:38:27 PM
It might help refresh junior high school science class to look up cirrocumulus clouds.
This brings to my mind something St Augustine said about the dangers of naive literal interpretations that fly in the face of what a rational person can readily discern with his own faculties.

Kind of similar if not for the spray trails though the bottom picture and the cirrocumulous are generally more in rows of tufts.

Here is one that shows similar to  the above clouds being made by planes.  Note the obvious spreading trail sprayed earlier that looks similar to the cirrocumulous.

and a few pix of what we put up with mostly before a weather change is due or should we say projected?  In reality I only think that they are are modifying and increasing intensity of natural weather patterns, using their resources to see how they can affect it and give it a boost... like they did on the Ho Chi Minh trail.

I am familiar with Tesla's experiments and the powers he felt his invention, that Haarp is based on had.  He said it was too dangerous for man to have and destroyed his as I recall.

This goes on so much around here I often don't take pix of it anymore.  Guess I'm getting to think it is normal like you guys do, eh?

glenn kangiser

Quote from: rwanders on May 27, 2011, 09:49:37 PM

[rofl2] [rofl2] [rofl2] [rofl2] [rofl2] [rofl2] [rofl2]

RW, you can't laugh at that .... that almost makes you agree with me.... and besides - I thought you said you came from a whole family of politicians.. You need to support them for the trustworthy people they are... not look at them as I do....  [ouch]

firefox

I believe this is what is needed. I am not sure but I think this is a
military container with armor. it weighs in at 20,000 lbs
and is 20' x8' x 9' tall
They probably can be had on governmentliquidations.com
However, be aware that dealing with this outfit is very tricky.
Our government at work.....
Bruce

https://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae205/firefoxm54a2/MV/milISObox.jpg
Bruce & Robbie
MVPA 23824

Don_P

Glenn, those are all condensation trails and various other normal upper level clouds, your description of being followed by unstable weather is spot on, they are "instability clouds", weather predictors. More time spent studying weather from reputable sources might help. I've often wondered what great things Tesla could have accomplished if he been able to resolve his mental difficulties.

Back on track;
Less than 10% of tornados are F4 and F5, approximately 70% of tornados pack winds of less than 112 mph and yet cause the bulk of the damage... they just don't make splashy headlines. The myth that tornados are unsurviveable by wood construction is to some extent just that. If a building is well constructed, on a solid foundation to which it is well connected, if you provide a continuous load path to a strong and well connected roof and keep it on the building and keep the building on its' foundation, you're probably going to make it through most of what mother nature can throw at you. Remember alot of the width of the damage trail you see in pictures of high intensity tornados was caused by lesser winds, a well constructed house can survive an indirect strike by a high intensity storm.  A safe room is a great thing to have, one tornado went directly overhead in our sleep, only to touch down a few miles away... An exterior shelter wouldn't have helped, building a safe house is the first priority.

There are more resource links at the end of this document;
http://www.fema.gov/pdf/plan/prevent/bestpractices/resshelter_bkgrdr.pdf

Texas Tornado

Glenn you are crazy..........As a fox  8)

glenn kangiser

Thanks, TT.

Don, normal condensation trails do not expand and spread covering the sky.  Once the ice crystals form making the trail normally behind the plane there is nothing else to cause them to build.  Planes with normal condensation trails will have the trail dissipate behind them as the ice sublimates and goes directly to a gaseous state, completely disappearing.

The chemicals, aluminum, barium and ethylene dibromide found in the persistent vapor trails that spread and cover the sky increase rather than decrease in cover as a normal vapor or contrail does.  The oily looking areas in some of the trails have been tested and found to be EDB.  I am  going from studies that can be found published by researchers.  Sorry it is only from memory.  Researching the causes of the trails will bring you to the studies.

Maybe you can convince these guys it's normal... they work with it daily.

http://aircrap.org/wright-patterson-air-traffic-controllers-vindicate-chemtrail-conspiracy-theorists/331057/

Sassy

This is an article out of MIT that was written before the Chinese Olympics in 2008... I just posted some excerpts but the whole article is interesting.

Weather Engineering in China

How the Chinese plan to modify the weather in Beijing during the Olympics, using supercomputers and artillery.

* Tuesday, March 25, 2008
    * By Mark Williams

To prevent rain over the roofless 91,000-seat Olympic stadium that Beijing natives have nicknamed the Bird's Nest, the city's branch of the national Weather Modification Office--itself a department of the larger China Meteorological Administration--has prepared a three-stage program for the 2008 Olympics this August.

First, Beijing's Weather Modification Office will track the region's weather via satellites, planes, radar, and an IBM p575 supercomputer, purchased from Big Blue last year, that executes 9.8 trillion floating point operations per second. It models an area of 44,000 square kilometers (17,000 square miles) accurately enough to generate hourly forecasts for each kilometer.

Then, using their two aircraft and an array of twenty artillery and rocket-launch sites around Beijing, the city's weather engineers will shoot and spray silver iodide and dry ice into incoming clouds that are still far enough away that their rain can be flushed out before they reach the stadium.

Unsurprisingly, therefore, China's national weather-engineering program is also the world's largest, with approximately 1,500 weather modification professionals directing 30 aircraft and their crews, as well as 37,000 part-time workers--mostly peasant farmers--who are on call to blast away at clouds with 7,113 anti-aircraft guns and 4,991 rocket launchers.

http://www.technologyreview.com/Infotech/20463/?a=f
http://glennkathystroglodytecabin.blogspot.com/

You will know the truth & the truth will set you free