Fauxtos

Started by Gary O, August 23, 2011, 09:55:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gary O

I'm enjoying all that I own, the moment.

"Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air." Emerson

rick91351

More Hay Bale Humor

Proverbs 24:3-5 Through wisdom is an house builded; an by understanding it is established.  4 And by knowledge shall the chambers be filled with all precious and pleasant riches.  5 A wise man is strong; yea, a man of knowledge increaseth strength.

Gary O

rick91351

Proverbs 24:3-5 Through wisdom is an house builded; an by understanding it is established.  4 And by knowledge shall the chambers be filled with all precious and pleasant riches.  5 A wise man is strong; yea, a man of knowledge increaseth strength.

rick91351

MushCreek

Sorry guys- I don't have a photo editor, so I'll put the caption under this one:

OH! Hi honey! He- He... This isn't what it looks like... I can explain!
Okay... this IS what it looks like, and I CAN'T explain!
Jay

I'm not poor- I'm financially underpowered.

Gary O

Hey, Jay, I checked the rules...nope, fancy frames not compulsory......especially if the captions are good.....or in your case, great.

Great caps!
Keep 'em comin'

You prolly have that little 'paint' program that comes with most puters...if you want to frame your submission, just play with that a bit.

There's also a free program called GIMP that's much fancier, and is a good sub for photoshop.

But if yer anything like me, after fiddlin' with some new program for 20-30 minutes, yer hind end goes into a coma and you have to get up and do jumping jacks to make it come to.

But, truly, keep 'em comin'

Thanks for this one.

.....and, I gotta say, the Rickmeister has come into his own....that retirement deal looks like it's fittin' quite well, quite well indeed......oh, and Rick, drive fast. Those out of route miles aren't near as bad that way.

rick91351

rick91351

This came out a 1950's early 60's 'science magazine'.  Shows how we would be getting around 2020...... ??? 

rick91351

Oh by the way Gary or _____________.  Handing it off to somebody.  Going to the ranch tomorrow.  First I have to go to a nursery almost to Oregon.  Then back here as we have fruit and nut trees and grapes that have arrived at the post office.  Need to grab them and be off as soon as we can.  So Ellen and I will be pretty busy in the morning!!!  Pick up and fourwheelers are already loaded.... If you cant tell I am excited.  We did dormant spray Monday up there.

Ellen the love of my life literally, we met our senior year of high school.  42 years ago and been pretty much inseparable ever since.  Well except for my railroad relocations when we were just getting started and no seniority and had to chase a job.

Hang in there kid there is always next year......   ;D  We might even visit Ely, or Winnemucca, Nevada !!!   [slap]  OUCH!!!

Gary O

Well, since Rick is off and running, I better not fall asleep at the switch.......

BTW, Rick, gotcha beat by 2 yrs as far as the better halves puttin' up with us contest.....but keep goin' kid, 2nd place is good....now watch some old geezers chime in with 50 plus...

OK, pics and giggles

whew, tired now, need a nap

rick91351

rick91351

rick91351

Quote from: Gary O on April 06, 2012, 10:06:52 PM
Well, since Rick is off and running, I better not fall asleep at the switch.......

I'm back but I'm sort of resting!

Quote from: Gary O on April 06, 2012, 10:06:52 PM

BTW, Rick, gotcha beat by 2 yrs as far as the better halves puttin' up with us contest.....but keep goin' kid, 2nd place is good....now watch some old geezers chime in with 50 plus...

My mom and Ellen's mom and the ouija board said we ought not get married.... It would never work.....  After all she was a city gal ........  I was a country bumpkin or something like that.... or may be it was pumpkin.  Bumpkin or pumpkin?    ???   We are still just sort of hanging around together waiting to see when our moms and the ouija boards prediction plays out.....  ;)

[waiting] [waiting]

rick91351

rick91351

Gary O

Ya'll be careful if yer travelin' this Easter.
Accidents happen

Gary O

Been awhile since I actually created anything, just been grabbin' and pastin'. But, here's one from my skewed mind this morn...m'be too obscure, but gotta practice.............

rick91351

Gary both of those are treasures and a keepers for sure....for sure............

[cool] rofl

Gary O

Thanx big R.....sadly, I neglected to insert the Title

'THE LESSER TRAVELED EASTER EGG ISLAND'

rick91351

OPPPSS!!!  Posted the wrong one!  Spelling and wording issues!!!  Gad this is embarrassing!!!  Corrected issue!!

Gary O

Oh, this is killer, Rick rofl
Talk about keepers............

rick91351

Quote from: Gary O on April 08, 2012, 09:30:42 AM
  Been awhile since I actually created anything, just been grabbin' and pastin'.....snip

Sort of like?

One of the most thought provoking ones I ever did.  But had to do little trolling.....

rick91351

Well getting away from the political!

Days are warming up!  With that, sort of keep thinking I will be winding down here......  Still have a lot of stuff in the mill and always looking for more!  But with no internet to speak of up at the ranch and days starting to run into more daylight than dark..........

Gary O

Well crap, so much for basking in Rick's fauxtos
Guess I better get to work...........