Another Obama Birth Certification from Kenya

Started by Windpower, August 04, 2009, 08:39:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windpower

Often, our ignorance is not as great as our reluctance to act on what we know.

Squirl

I could make one that says he is from mars ;D

Besides it is obviously a fake. It is from the "republic of Kenya" in February of 1964.  It didn't' exist then.  It didn't become the "Republic of Kenya" until December 1964 .It is also registered in the district registry office in 1964.  He was born in 1961. So it was entered into 5 days after his birth but not certified for 3 years.  It also says the form was filled out in 1961, 3.5 years before it became the "Republic of Kenya" People that make these things up are really need to learn history and consistency.

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/ke.html

Windpower

Pox Eclipse

The forged Obama certificate is an altered copy of an Australian birth certificate
QuoteOne of my friends in the small community of Obama "birther"-debunkers passes on quite the discovery: a 1964 "certified copy of registration of birth" from Australia, easily available on Bomford.net, a genealogy site. There are striking similarities between this document and the one Orly Taitz is passing off as a "Kenyan birth certificate" for Barack Obama.

- The design is identical, down to the seal at the top and the classifications ("Christian name," etc) used for identifying the baby.

- The "registrar" on the Bomford document is G.F. Lavender. On the Taitz document, it's E.F. Lavender.

- The "district registrar" on the Bomford document is J.H. Miller. On the Taitz document, it's M.H. Miller.

- The number of the book is identical on both documents: Book 44B, Page 5733.

What's more likely — that two Kenyan bureaucrats shared last names with two Australian bureaucrats, and that the numbers on both certificates were identical? Or that someone used this document, available online for anyone who wanted to look, to forge the Obama "certificate?"

Squirl

Apparently the CIA and Wikipedia and the encyclopedia Britannica from 1982 is lying about it too.  Kenya declared its independence in 1963.  It became the Dominion of Kenya.  In December of 1964 it became the Republic of Kenya.  All of this while Obama was born in 1961, when it was known as British East Africa.  You could also click on the link above, under the government tab.
"12 December 1963; amended as a republic 1964"  
If the conspiracy can bend time/space to manipulate the fact books in every library in America for the past 40 years, I think we are all screwed.

I do feel sorry for the guy they actually copied.  As soon as this was made public they found the original on the internet.  It was copied off of a 1959 south Australian birth certificate.  It was part of a family genealogy website.  It has been on the internet since 2005.  For fun you can type "DAVID JEFFREY BOMFORD" in the Google search engine under images.  The identical certificate can be found for his families website, only from Australia 1959.  The website crashed today because of to much traffic.  You can use most way back machines and internet caches to find it.  Now the guy is going to have the furry of the internet and world down on him just because someone decided to Photoshop his birth certificate.

BTW, this is the third hoax BC out of this group, when will it just seem like it is crying wolf?

ScottA

It's a fake. Probly made by Obama's people to discredit the nay sayers.

Squirl

Quote from: ScottA on August 04, 2009, 10:50:11 PM
It's a fake. Probly made by Obama's people to discredit the nay sayers.

I was thinking the same thing.  Muldoon made a point earlier about how they seem to play with people.  Right now there is the biggest change in health care a massive new agricultural bill just passed and people are protesting congress in their districts.  A fairly blatant forgery was just "found" in the middle of all that.  Reminds me of the CBS Bush National Guard thing.

rwanders

???  Has anyone else noticed how gullible most conspiracy enthusiasts are?  One one hand they seem to see themselves as the only ones knowing what the real truth is but, they seem so willing to accept, without any real evidence, the most extraordinary conspiracy claims-----Any psychologists or psychiatrists on the forum that could shed some light on this proclivity?
Rwanders lived in Southcentral Alaska since 1967
Now lives in St Augustine, Florida

glenn kangiser

.....but then again, they are not gullible enough to accept a president without REAL proof of citizenship - especially one who has spent $800,000 to prevent the truth from being shown.
"Always work from the general to the specific." J. Raabe

Glenn's Underground Cabin  http://countryplans.com/smf/index.php?topic=151.0

Please put your area in your sig line so we can assist with location specific answers.

rwanders

Should we assume you have REAL proof of that $800,000 expenditure and how it was used to prevent the "truth" being revealed?
Rwanders lived in Southcentral Alaska since 1967
Now lives in St Augustine, Florida

Virginia Gent

I would rather the American people be skeptical of the President and those who hold any sort of political office, of the government in general, than have them be too willing to believe whatever that same government says; questions aren't asked, nor are they answered when that happens.
"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."
~Thomas Jefferson~

ScottA

He should have had to submit a copy when he signed up for the election. Then it would be on file and there would be nothing to argue about. But no...for some reason that's to complicated.

Pox Eclipse

You realize there are people with a vested interest in finding something to argue about, no matter what evidence he produces, right? 

At this point, there is no document that he could produce that would not be called a forgery or otherwise inadequate to satisfy the doubts of those who are determined to promote the idea he was born in Kenya. 

Their  goal is not to get to the truth, but to prolong the controversy and distract from the real problems that need to be addressed, such as health care and the economy. 

They know this is a red herring with no basis in fact, but they are desperate to put a stick in the wheels of this administration that is poised to steamroll the right wing agenda.

Windpower

Pox

your link is nothing.

One of my friends in the small community of Obama "birther"-debunkers passes on quite the discovery: a 1964 "certified copy of registration of birth" from Australia, easily available on Bomford.net, a genealogy site. There are striking similarities between this document and the one Orly Taitz is passing off as a "Kenyan birth certificate" for Barack Obama.
unquote

'one of my friends'

Oh come on ....

Here is the link from your 'Australian' bomford sight linked in your 'proof' that it is a forgery.

http://www.bomford.net/worcestershire/images/DavidJeffreyBomfordBirthCertDoc65.jpg

"Page not found"

What a suprise

I am shocked

do a whois look up on Bomford

it is hosted in Wisconsin

Their website 'proof' is highly suspect since the site is either down or a fake.

Giving only a 'Page not Found' for the original Australian BC that was 'copied' for the forgery.

Also, it seems more than a little strange that an 'Australian' website would be hosted in Wisconsin.

The point still is that the RAW Story, Daily KOS and others are LYING about the date of Kenya's independance.

Or is lying to debunk something and then proving it with an unsubstantiated assertion from 'one of my friends' all you need.

Pox Eclipse

The Bomford site has been down due to the overwhelming response to the latest revelation. 

David Bomford, whose original birth certificate was altered to produce the forgery, has identified it as his:

http://www.abc.net.au/pm/content/2008/s2646009.htm

DAVID JEFFREY BOMFORD: It's little old me and my mum and everything else up there. Oh I definitely confirm that the birth certificate was mine. That was quite easy to see - my address, even the style of the birth certificate was an old South Australian one.

So it's quite easy to identify that it's mine.

DINA ROSENDORFF: And looking at the fake Kenyan birth certificate what do you make of it?

DAVID JEFFREY BOMFORD: It's definitely a copy of my certificate. It's so laughable it's ridiculous.

Pox Eclipse

And DailyKOS, et al. never reported Kenya's independence, they reported the date of Kenya becoming a Republic, which is the only date relevant to this controversy.  And they are correct.

Windpower

Pox

you are incorrect

and provide a link if you want any credibility

I provided at least one independent source

Wiki also confirms December 12, 1963

Pox Eclipse

You are misinformed.  

Kenya declared its independence on December 12, 1963.

But it did not become a Republic until December 12, 1964.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenya

Independence from the United Kingdom  
-  Date December 12, 1963  
-  Republic declared  December 12, 1964

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/country_profiles/1026884.stm

1963 - Kenya gains independence, with Kenyatta as prime minister.

1964 - Republic of Kenya formed. Kenyatta becomes president and Odinga vice-president.

http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/315078/Kenya

1963 the country became fully independent, and a year later a republican government under Jomo Kenyatta was elected.

Since the issue is what it says on the forged birth certificate ("Republic of Kenya"), the only relevant date is December 12, 1964.  The Republic of Kenya did not exist before that date.

Squirl

Despite British hopes of handing power to more "moderate" African rivals, it was the Kenya African National Union (KANU) of Jomo Kenyatta, a member of the large Kĩkũyũ tribe and former prisoner under the emergency, which formed a government shortly before Kenya became independent on December 12, 1963. A year later, Kenyatta became Kenya's first president on the establishment of a republic.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Kenya#Independent_Kenya

The Dominion of Kenya
12 December 1963 to 12 December 1964 Jomo Kenyatta
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heads_of_Government_of_Kenya

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/ke.html
click the +Government tab
Constitution:    
12 December 1963; amended as a republic 1964; reissued with amendments 1979, 1982, 1986, 1988, 1991, 1992, 1997, 2001; note - a new draft constitution was defeated by popular referendum in 2005

December 12, 1963: : Kenyan independence day.

1964: The Republic of Kenya (Jamhuri ya Kenya) is formed with Kenyatta as president and Oginga Odinga as vice president. The party KADU dissolves and integrates with KANU. The government is without opposition.

http://crawfurd.dk/africa/kenya_timeline.htm

On the first anniversary of independence in 1964, Kenya became a Republic with Mzee Jomo Kenyatta as the President.
http://www2.un.int/public/Kenya/1/English/

Or you could walk down to any library in the United States.

Squirl

Windpower,

As referenced above, Kenya did declare it's independence Dec. 12, 1963.  It was a parliamentary government with Kenyatta as it's prime minister.  It was known as the Dominion of Kenya.  They changed the constitution on December 12, 1964 to a republic with a president.  The nuance of the difference between a parliamentary (British form) and Republican (American Form) of government was also lost whomever made up this document.

Windpower

I stand corrected about the republic

I was  in Kenya in 1988

In Niarobi they were celibrating the 25th anniversary of the
"Independance of Kenya"

That is what I remembered