Happy New Year!!

Started by sparks, December 30, 2008, 01:36:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparks

The wife, grandbaby and I will be heading for Boston tomorrow, then Orlando.

I was just informed my laptop won't be going along.. :-\

May all of you here have a happy New Year......

You are a great bunch of folks.... [cool]

Dave, Connie, and Maelynn

sparks

Hhmmm.......no laptop ? .......we'll see  ;)
My vessel is so small....the seas so vast......

glenn kangiser

Have a great trip, Sparks family. :)

Laptop not going-- of course it will.... it's right above your knees - you will find it when you sit down.  d*
"Always work from the general to the specific." J. Raabe

Glenn's Underground Cabin  http://countryplans.com/smf/index.php?topic=151.0

Please put your area in your sig line so we can assist with location specific answers.

Homegrown Tomatoes

Happy New year to y'all too!  Have fun on your trip!

StinkerBell

Happy New Year, have a fun safe trip!

fishing_guy

Happy New Year everyone.  May your 2009 exceed your 2008.
A bad day of fishing beats a good day at work any day, but building something with your own hands beats anything.

peternap

Godspeed Sparks.

Happy New year Everyone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jane and I are going to stay home and booze it up. We get to blow the dust off a bottle of wine.

Then to the farm where she gets to ride her new ATV and I trap all weekend. Maybe hunt if the A$$holes have gotten the message.
These here is God's finest scupturings! And there ain't no laws for the brave ones! And there ain't no asylums for the crazy ones! And there ain't no churches, except for this right here!

John_C

A chorus of Old Lang Syne to celebrate

Happy New Year to all

Redoverfarm

Happy New Year to Everyone.  Sorry I can't stay on line to watch the fireworks but have a prior engagement.  Wife daughter, son( If I can find him he is Bear hunting) and I are going to a bluegrass friends homeplace to celebrate.  Annual tradition of food, drink and music(homemade style).

I hope that 2009 is more properious for you than 2008 and that all your resolutions are kept.

SEE YOU NEXT YEAR     REDOVERFARM    

peternap

These here is God's finest scupturings! And there ain't no laws for the brave ones! And there ain't no asylums for the crazy ones! And there ain't no churches, except for this right here!

Redoverfarm

It's funny but as I woke up this morning it didn't look any different that it did yesterday as far as the year change.  Just another day in the year.  It is what you do in that day that sets it apart from yesterday or yesteryear.  Finally found my son before the old year ended.  By the time he got back to civilization it was around 10:00P.M.  Tired little puppy after the last couple days of hunting.  Oh did I mention that he shot his first bear.  It will be hard for him to top that this year. 

ScottA

peternap

Quote from: Redoverfarm on January 01, 2009, 08:52:18 AM
It's funny but as I woke up this morning it didn't look any different that it did yesterday as far as the year change.  Just another day in the year.  It is what you do in that day that sets it apart from yesterday or yesteryear.  Finally found my son before the old year ended.  By the time he got back to civilization it was around 10:00P.M.  Tired little puppy after the last couple days of hunting.  Oh did I mention that he shot his first bear.  It will be hard for him to top that this year. 

Give him a BIG pat on the back for me John!