Will someone take a look

Started by peternap, February 05, 2010, 07:44:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peternap

I have a video clip I took at a House Committee meeting last night, on my site, It's in the right sidebar titled Delegate Morrissey makes Racial/Ethnic Slur...

It works fine for me but at least one person said he couldn't see it. Could someone take a look?

Thanks!

:-[ The link might help
http://news.oldva.org/
These here is God's finest scupturings! And there ain't no laws for the brave ones! And there ain't no asylums for the crazy ones! And there ain't no churches, except for this right here!

diyfrank

If a video was supposed to pop up, it  didn't.
Home is where you make it

Redoverfarm

Peter I am getting the Old Virginia front page which has the article and photographs but no "video" clip.   

peternap

Quote from: Redoverfarm on February 05, 2010, 08:06:24 PM
Peter I am getting the Old Virginia front page which has the article and photographs but no "video" clip.   

This is a print screen of the page. The red arrow shows the video. Wonder why its not showing for you.

These here is God's finest scupturings! And there ain't no laws for the brave ones! And there ain't no asylums for the crazy ones! And there ain't no churches, except for this right here!

diyfrank

peternap

diyfrank

I can see the side bar and title but no video.

peternap

That explains it...Kind of. I looked on my wifes machine. I cant see it in Explorer but when I switch her laptop to Moizilla, I can see it fine ??? ??? ???

RainDog

Works fine for me with Firefox, so yeah, it's a browser issue.

Though I'm not sure that observing someone's citizenship status as pertains to law can be taken as a slur. I don't know the guy, though. He may have issues with foreigners in general as far as I know.
NE OK

peternap

Quote from: RainDog on February 06, 2010, 10:35:31 AM
Works fine for me with Firefox, so yeah, it's a browser issue.

Though I'm not sure that observing someone's citizenship status as pertains to law can be taken as a slur. I don't know the guy, though. He may have issues with foreigners in general as far as I know.

Trust me. It was a slur. Google Joe Morrissey. Quite a character.
He was Commonwealths Attorney in Richmond.

He let a Rapist pay off the victims family in order to get a deal.
Then he got in a fistfight with a defense lawyer during a trial.
Then he tried to murder his contractor.
Did some time, got disbarred and moved to Australia to teach law.
Got fired there because he didn't disclose his colorful past and wasn't an attorney.

Came back here and ran for a House seat that had been vacated and he was the only one on the ticket.

Now, he tries to write anti gun bills.

StinkerBell

I do not have a video link at all. I have about 10 pictures only posted.

peternap

Quote from: StinkerBell on February 06, 2010, 03:55:54 PM
I do not have a video link at all. I have about 10 pictures only posted.

It's a browser thing. Here's the you tube link
http://www.youtube.com/user/peternap0219