Fauxtos

Started by Gary O, August 23, 2011, 09:55:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peternap

These here is God's finest scupturings! And there ain't no laws for the brave ones! And there ain't no asylums for the crazy ones! And there ain't no churches, except for this right here!

rick91351

Today's installment of

K-NINE PATROL

Proverbs 24:3-5 Through wisdom is an house builded; an by understanding it is established.  4 And by knowledge shall the chambers be filled with all precious and pleasant riches.  5 A wise man is strong; yea, a man of knowledge increaseth strength.

rick91351

Proverbs 24:3-5 Through wisdom is an house builded; an by understanding it is established.  4 And by knowledge shall the chambers be filled with all precious and pleasant riches.  5 A wise man is strong; yea, a man of knowledge increaseth strength.

Gary O

K-NINE (behind the scenes)
I'm enjoying all that I own, the moment.

"Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air." Emerson

Gary O

OK, a little saga of Zeus'

Redoverfarm

Yep I  guess you could say that Zeus " lives a dog's life".

rick91351

Today's Installment of

K-NINE PATROL

rick91351

rick91351

rick91351

Gary O

Whoa....serious?
vacuum?
splain please...type slowly

rick91351

Quote from: Gary O on March 05, 2012, 08:15:20 AM
Whoa....serious?
vacuum?

;) That is a new rubber car they will pump it back up.  ;)  I can not tell.   ;) I am sworn to secrecy,  Home Land Security and all!   :-X  Loose lips sink ships, but then so do torpedoes, cruise missile and big guns. 

Photo was public domain however. 

Pox Eclipse

rick91351

That is a good one Pox!!!   [cool]

rofl rofl rofl

Pox Eclipse

Quote from: Gary O on March 05, 2012, 08:15:20 AM
Whoa....serious?
vacuum?

A video is worth a million words...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zz95_VvTxZM

rick91351

Quote from: Pox Eclipse on March 05, 2012, 11:37:53 AM
A video is worth a million words...

That is a European tank car of some kind.  Buffers on the ends, different draft gear.  I have never seen a demo here in the USA collapse that quickly.  Single wall?  Over staged?   

I spend a week at a hazmat work shop put on by the chemical works union in DC.  Wow there is so much more the companies do not tell you.  You should know.

Gary O

Quote from: Pox Eclipse on March 05, 2012, 10:24:34 AM

I always liked this one.
Thanks for the contribution, Pox

Redoverfarm

I guess no one asked them to smile or say cheese. ;)

rick91351

Today's installment of

K-NINE PATROL

rick91351

muldoon

Gary O

rick91351

Finally the final installment of

K-NINE PATROL

rick91351

Gary O

Great series, Rick!
However, looks like you're continuing with the dawgs of politics......

I love that pic of George and John Paul II
That pope always reminded me of Brian Keith