Replacement Parts Online

Started by the_tool, February 22, 2010, 04:56:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_tool

Just joined the forum to contribute as much as I can! Would like to place my site up here as a great resource for finding tool parts. Pretty much any replacement parts you need for your tools and equipment can be found at

eReplacementParts dot com

- So hope this helps with your Home DIY projects!

ED: see comment in next post - MD
Your Power Tool Parts and Repair Guru

MountainDon

I replaced the  .  with  dot   in the url above and removed the direct link.

Reason: Members are not permitted to place adverts for their own products/companies.

However, this could be a very useful website for finding parts for tools. So I want to keep the link,  :-\   but don't want to provide a search engine the information for commercial self promotion.

MD

Just because something has been done and has not failed, doesn't mean it is good design.

MountainDon

I've had contact with Brandon. He or his company ereplacementparts dot com is not the usual spammer. He/they do have a useful service. This topic will remain here and it won't actually hurt a thing to have one direct link active here.

ereplacementparts.com
Just because something has been done and has not failed, doesn't mean it is good design.

the_tool

Thank you MountainDon for the support. From what I have seen so far, this is a respectable forum with a great community. I look forward to contributing and aiding in what ways I can.
Your Power Tool Parts and Repair Guru

glenn kangiser

As a test I looked for a pin for my Makita BTW450

Found it with a price.  http://www.ereplacementparts.com/pin-4-p-14203.html

I wore the first one - pin only - out driving an estimated 1500 or more six inch 3/4 dia lag screws.   Not bad - I didn't have to look very hard - nice to have the parts pix.  I'll have to order it one of these days.
"Always work from the general to the specific." J. Raabe

Glenn's Underground Cabin  http://countryplans.com/smf/index.php?topic=151.0

Please put your area in your sig line so we can assist with location specific answers.

glenn kangiser

"Always work from the general to the specific." J. Raabe

Glenn's Underground Cabin  http://countryplans.com/smf/index.php?topic=151.0

Please put your area in your sig line so we can assist with location specific answers.

MountainDon

Since the original post here I've used eReplacementparts.com to get parts for a few tools. The prices always are good when I compare the cost of parts and shipping elsewhere. They communicate very well with confirmations and tracking numbers. Their delivery is fast and reliable. The fast and reliable is more than I can say about some one other place in particular I ordered chain saw parts from.

I have had abysmal service and poor communication from mowerpartpros.com. Good prices on the parts I wanted, but the service is lousy. They billed the credit card the day after the order was placed, stated the order would be shipped on a day 4 days in the future. After 2 weeks nothing had arrived. They did not answer emails and their telephone had a machine stating to email them. I advised the CC company of the difficulties. They reversed the charge and credited my CC account. The order did finally arrive; it had been shipped 37 days after the credit card had been charged. So now I have the parts, I still have the credit card refund and I'm waiting to see how this shakes out.

Redoverfarm

I ran across this site while looking for weedeater parts last year.  I was going to post it then and forgot. d*  Well this year I used them again for chain saw parts.  Good site .  They have parts for different brands of outdoor power equipment.  Just thought I would pass it along.

http://www.partstree.com/parts/

Don_P

Good to know  :) I keep those links in my favorites in a parts file. I've used ereplacement a number of times, this week they had a new sheave for my little planer, they've had brushes for several tools, a router collet (yeah I found the old one the day the new one arrived  d*), switches, etc. Good folks, so far no misses.