For all you conspiracy theorists... whaddya make of this?

Started by Homegrown Tomatoes, July 26, 2008, 11:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MountainDon

What is bad about Liberals??

A dictionary definition does make it seem that to not be a Liberal is to be against everything. But when you look at the real world we live in.....

Liberals want to tax me excessively and give the money to others who haven't worked as hard to earn their own money.

Liberals believe the only correct way is their way.

Liberals feel a need to constantly bash the United States.

Liberals want to dump astronomical amounts of money into various social welfare programs that are ineffective and particularly susceptible to fraud, abuse and corruption.

Liberal Democrats have the goal to exchange American law for global law already adapted by (mostly) the EU.

Liberals want to take guns away from law-abiding citizens in the name of "safety".

Liberals appoint aggressive activist judges who think the Constitution is just some reference document.

Liberals show more concern for criminals' rights than victims' rights.

Liberals promote environmental extremism.

Liberals cannot seem to wrap their heads around the idea that the entire Social Security program, as well as Medicare, is headed for bankruptcy and places an unfair burden on the younger, working generation.

Liberals seem to subscribe to the idea that more taxes - especially more taxes for the wealthy - is economically beneficial to the country. In other words, liberals believe in taxing heavily people for being economically productive.

Liberals are intent on being politically correct - never saying anything against minorities - while saying things that are very offensive to Christians and conservatives.

...How's that for a start?
Just because something has been done and has not failed, doesn't mean it is good design.

benevolance

apaknad

Don,

you are not being politically correct...(thank you)
unless we recognize who's really in charge, things aren't going to get better.

MountainDon

Just because something has been done and has not failed, doesn't mean it is good design.

John_C

Quote from: MountainDon on July 30, 2008, 06:42:43 PM
What is bad about Liberals??

A dictionary definition does make it seem that to not be a Liberal is to be against everything. But ...
...How's that for a start?

Homegrown Tomatoes

:)  Well, as my grandma has always said, some people are so open-minded they're in grave danger of their brains falling out. 
Quote from: benevolance on July 30, 2008, 05:18:21 PM
See now why does the word liberal have to be bad...

By definition it is something good... free thinking open minded non biased

Dubbya and cronies have tried to make it seem something like the taliban

very puzzling

Homegrown Tomatoes

For instance, the member of Congress who recently suggested that we barcode every piece of fruit or veggie that enters our food chain as a "solution" for recent salmonella outbreaks.

benevolance

Yes I see now that the neo cons are much better than the liberals... They passed the patriot act to protect us and they are giving the fed more authority. Torture laws have been repealed, they can wiretap us for no reason...They want to take our gold from us...the dollar is worthless...we are living penniless in a land without our "Guaranteed rights and freedoms"

Yes the conservative way is absolutely perfect

Let me go get a lobotomy and I will be ready to join up

StinkerBell

benevolance, it seems you think that just because some do not like liberals its an automatic we are neo cons.
Well I am not. I can't stand either party at this point in the game. I am very disenchanted.

You may want to consider that if California was full of ne cons instead of Liberals my complaint would have been
that I left California cause of earthquakes, fires and neo cons.

Homegrown Tomatoes

benevolance

well Iam not for Obama at all even though he was shoved down our throats as democrats...

I want a third party.. something full scale on equal footing with the elephants and the  horses..

that Way Ron Paul could run and not be ignored by mainstream media...Have his debates cancelled have his delegates taken away from him..

He was forced to run as a Republican because as a independant 20 years ago he got no funding coverage or exposure...And the republicans buried him so their golden boy would get the nomination.

I hope that Paul costs McCain Nevada, New Mexico, and Utah

StinkerBell

Somehow Joe Liberman made the Independent Party work for him.

benevolance

No not really

Leiberman is still small potatoes...He did not try to run in 50 states successfully. With equal footing with the incumbents.

It is possible for a Senator or govenor to run as an independent and win I agree look at the great job Jessie the body did in Minnesota.. But I was listening to him on Larry King a while back and he said he could never run for president because  there was no infrastructure for someone to run in all 50 states in all regions if you were not a republican or democrat.

Guys like Ross Perot personally had plenty of money but not enough to fund successfully a whole political party.

The best we can hope for is that the green and liberation parties cause a little havoc with McCain out west and that he loses Some of the states the Republicans are counting on...Even one loss out west would be critical for McCain

Maybe then people would start paying attention to voters.

glenn kangiser

You guys all need to get over the idea that the vote controls the presidency and who is good for this country. 

The vote is controlled, tampered with, a fraud - if it goes wrong the supreme court or Diebold can change it.  It is fully controlled and choices limited by the shadow government who control the real figurehead puppet fascist government  you see and have a limited chance of voting for.  If it goes your way, you think democracy is alive.  If it goes with the other offered "choice", you think - well -it was what the majority wanted but at least I had my say -- fair and square....NOT.

You've been duped...it's a set up.   Big business and the world bankers etc. would not let you make a choice of someone who would be good for the country but shut a lot of their no-bid contracts and profit taking at the expense of the working class of the US.  Wars will not be stopped - codes forcing purchase of corporate products and materials, excessive taxes that keep the GOB system functioning will not stop until total meltdown of the system or another Boston Tea Party against the cancer that has grown in place of the "REPUBLIC" the founding fathers created.

Wake up - pull your head out of the sand and take a real look at the REAL world. 

Just my view -- I will try seriously to no longer look at anything but reality.

I'm not anti-American.  I'm a true American descendant of Oregon homesteaders and am totally pissed off at what these bastards we call our leaders are doing to destroy this country for their own unimaginable massive profit taking at the expense of the disillusioned American public.  I'm a true patriot who cares about the country.  True patriotism is not in accepting the criminals destroying the country for our children, but in voicing disagreement with the system as it stands and hopefully getting a movement of enough pissed off people to re-instate the controls the founding fathers put on the federal government and bankers. 

I'm not liberal.  I'm not conservative.  I want good for the people and take each problem on it's own merits.  I am anti-authoritarian.  I am anti-political.  I am just under anarchist.  We need just enough good government for the good of the people  to care for things such as this fire, highways etc.  Not to control the ripoff of the public in the favor of big business and the world bankers.  How about we get back to a government for the people, by the people.  Sorry - I talk a lot but don't know how to effect that, even if this one fails.  Too many self serving people in this system.  Maybe someday God will really take over and do something about it.  Men will never make a good government as they have proven for thousands of years. 

In my belief, it is too broke to fix until it totally melts down, but educating others as much as possible can have the disenchanted ready to take over and re-build after the fall.  I'm not encouraging revolution.  I'm encouraging disaster preparedness and a recovery like FEMA could never even dream about creating.

Let's open our eyes and quit deceiving ourselves just so we will feel good.  There is little to feel good about in the choices of more of the same allowed by the shadow government.  As they are found out their power diminishes.  Do your part.  Wake others up.
"Always work from the general to the specific." J. Raabe

Glenn's Underground Cabin  http://countryplans.com/smf/index.php?topic=151.0

Please put your area in your sig line so we can assist with location specific answers.

apaknad

hi glen,

first of all, i am glad that everyone in that area seems to be ok and the worst maybe has passed. good job by the fire fighters.
secondly. on your last post... i couldn't have said it better myself. i agree with you 100%.
  i remember hearing many years ago that the boston tea party was a revolt against a 17% tax. today we are in the area of 50%. i wonder what the founding fathers would think?
it is too late to fix the system because the bastards are too firmly entrenched so there will have to be a meltdown, but only after all are wealth is cherry picked away from us. all our institutions are failing and these latest problems(ie. housing, banking, enron, oil/gas, auto co.'s, immigration, violence, drugs, ad nauseum) are the early indications. like i said before, you ain't seen nothin' yet.
you had better learn how to take care of ourselves and live independently like our country did at the turn of the previous century or you will be left twisting in the wind and vulnerable to many things. my mother will be 93 in sept. and i enjoy talking to her about the depression and how my family survived and wwII and other things. she was a farm girl in rural south central michigan. she said that they always had food. potatos, beans, eggs and meat from chickens and pigs. to this day she still hates beans.
it breaks my heart to see what is being done to dismantle this country piece by piece but i thank God that i have the knowledge and skills to at least prepare as best i can for most disasters. i may p_ss some people off here but i do believe that we are living in the time just before Christ's return and like a woman having a baby the earth is having birth pangs. eventually things will be better but up to that point hang on to your horses because it is going to be a wild ride.
again, my thanks to you glen for stating so well things that i can't always express myself in such a realistic and truthful way.
luv you all, dan

glenn kangiser

Thanks, Dan.  Glad I'm not the only one.

If we didn't care for our fellow countrymen we wouldn't try to make them see what is going on.

I don't mind being considered crazy if one more person gets a clue.

...and yes, Love to all who care to hang in here and put up with having your views shattered by looking at reality, and to the ones who are still too scared to look, may you find the courage.

This fire has made me realize there are still a lot of good people out there worth caring about.

Look out for the good ones.

Please put your area in your sig line so we can assist with location specific answers.

benevolance

look out for he good ones

load the guns for the rest I guess

glenn kangiser

As I tell my story I hear of many more abuses of power committed by the the local police public servants.  There are good ones there too - too bad the bad ones have to give the Sheriff's department a bad reputation. 

Right comes somewhere between doing their duty absent power trips and being coercive enough to get the ones who should not stay home out of there -- sometimes maybe a bit of a hard call. 

I find I totally eliminated any excessive coercion with my methods.

Sassy

A friend of mine has helped at several disaster sites for FEMA - he's an RN - he was at the earthquake in Southern Calif several years ago - said that was the biggest fiasco he'd ever seen - totally unorganized, they sat around doing nothing most of the time, big waste of money;  worked in Florida after one of the big hurricanes - another fiasco; worked in New Orleans after Rita - that was the only place he actually did anything - was put on 12 hr nights in ER for 14 days straight... so at least that was worthwhile.

http://glennkathystroglodytecabin.blogspot.com/

You will know the truth & the truth will set you free

Homegrown Tomatoes

Glenn, I agree with what you said... but the problem arises in that small government is only for a good people... I'm not so sure that we the people are still so good as a whole.  I wish in so many ways that we could go back to a government close to what it was when we'd first become a nation, but then I also wonder what effects there would be because of so many people who have made the government god.  Would those people riot and loot and kill because there were no food stamps, no section 8 housing, no free medical care?  I just wonder.  Would the majority of Americans know what to do with themselves if the government quit propping up a failing system of industrial agriculture and food in the grocery stores skyrocketed?   ???

Anyway, as to the original topic of this thread, way way back, I'm staying off the crosstown bridge for now.  There are other ways around the city, though none so direct and simple.  I don't necessarily believe it is a conspiracy; it was just something to think about.  The friend who told me about the memo from FEMA was very concerned that we don't drive on that stretch of highway.... and maybe like some of you said, it isn't that it is a planned event for collapse so much as a scenario that might happen.  Looking at the bridge from the underside, you'd think it was imminent.    It is really scary.

ScottA

There are so many areas of government that could be eliminated at the federal level. The Dept. of education is a prime example. We don't need to have troops in every country either. As for food the government has been paying farmers not to grow crops for decades. I belive if the government was out of agriculture prices would actualy go down. This includes getting them out of the ethanol business too. Welfare, regulations and price controls killed family farming. So we don't need a dept. of agriculture either. Get the government out of the land business and the price of land would go down as well. So we don't need the BLM either. It goes on and on. Almost all of these serve some special intrest or other. I'd stay off the bridge too.

MountainDon

Right Scott. Re food... let the market place operate freely.

Less government is better government.  :)

apaknad

well scott,

you forgot one of the biggest problems of all, the IRS. we don't need them-a straight 10%(including big business) for everyone with no bureaucracy. HT your obsevations are acute and that is why i prefer small town, country living. it is too late to change the system now so take care of yourself and family, friends and neighbors. i have a friends where the wife absolutly refuses to have a weapon in the house. i got tired of warning them that they were vulnerable. they live in ann arbor, mi.(it's like a little piece of california in the midwest, very liberal). they just don't get it. no emergency supplies at all. i worry about them but what are you gonna do?

glenn kangiser

I'm in agreement with the last that has been said by all.

Homey, I agree that there are not enough good people for a good government.  In hiring people to work I used to find that about 5% were very good, a small percent average and the rest were poor quality.

I think Countryplans members are a collection of the top 5% and are put into this class simply by their similar goals, abilities and drive to learn and do what it takes to come out on top.  Not saying we have equal skills but we are all a group who can learn, has the desire to learn and do what it takes to survive.

Survival of the fittest starts here.

It concerns me that Michael Chertoff, - over DHS/FEMA is a duals American/Israel citizen as are tons of other major US government people.  It is impossible for them to do what is best for the US If they hold Israeli citizenship.  How did we get here.  We cannot trust our leaders not to have ulterior motives so the bridge failure you are being warned about could be allowed, blamed on Iranian terrorists and we would use it as an excuse to attack Iran.  Believe me -- this is the way these guys thing although I cannot prove this as more than a possibility.  They are currently looking for a good disaster to forward their causes. http://www.viewzone.com/dualcitizen.html

Remember Chertoff's gut feeling about a major disaster  verified by Congoliza.  I think the Alkaseltzer was administer to them when the Bush/Cheney theft of Nukes from Minot, SD was thwarted by USAF personnel who gave their lives to stop it.  

Yes - I know - some say that it was coincidence -- like the anthrax doc who just committed suicide.  Can you spell assassination.   I believe they were planning to use one of the nukes against a major Western US city.  Note that only 5 of the nukes have been recovered.  One is still missing.  These guys have an itchy trigger finger and would love to get Iran.  They feel a major event has to happen again to wake the people up so they will give approval to pull that trigger.  It has to happen even if they have to create it.  9/11 worked so well for them, and Israeli agents were across the river  dancing in the street and filming the events. hmm

I have to admit it makes me not trust them. [crz]

So yes-- stay off of the bridge.

Dan - you were military weren't you? -- and you are still able to see.  That is good.

apaknad

yes i was in the usmc/nam '66-'68. got hip to the fact that there was no reason to be there but it took awhile. i enlisted and volunteered for nam. my dad thought i was crazy. he was in wwII. i felt obligated to serve my country. i fell into the "patriot game". I HAVE NOT TRUSTED THE GOV'T SINCE. this is in no way a slight to our service people. the idea is correct. the gov't takes advantage of it.