Started by Adam Roby, November 05, 2018, 06:25:43 PM
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Quote from: Don_P on November 06, 2018, 06:16:28 PM... that would best be done when it is too cold to grow mold.
Quote from: Don_P on November 06, 2018, 06:16:28 PMRegular bleach is chlorine bleach, sodium hypochlorite, it does pulp wood to some degree, stronger is not better because of that. "Oxy" bleach is usually hydrogen peroxide or similar. With 2 layers the smell is likely also between layers. If you don't remove the top layer then I would clean and dry it, all the way if much water is used and that gets between layers... that would best be done when it is too cold to grow mold. Then seal the inside with Kilz or similar. Pine-sol is another standby cleaner-deodorizer.