Bigger is better

Started by peternap, June 09, 2012, 10:20:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peternap

I was beginning to wonder if I was going to have to take up selling pencils on the street corner because my vision just decides to go without much notice. I can make up for it some on the computer by magnifying everything but I had no idea what I was going to do about using a camera.

Bought this and it works like a charm:

The first thing I did was video a Dragon Fly. This is a frame grab:

These here is God's finest scupturings! And there ain't no laws for the brave ones! And there ain't no asylums for the crazy ones! And there ain't no churches, except for this right here!

Sassy

Wow, that is a great picture of the dragonfly!  Sorry to hear about your vision getting so much worse.  Looks like that is a pretty good solution.

My vision is getting worse, guess just frm age  ::)  I need to get back to the eye doc as a couple years ago he told me I had cataracts - my night vision is not very good...
http://glennkathystroglodytecabin.blogspot.com/

You will know the truth & the truth will set you free

glenn kangiser

Cool accessory.  I noticed the need for reading glasses sometimes but even that is a bit of a pain sometimes.  Hope things continue working for you, Peter.
"Always work from the general to the specific." J. Raabe

Glenn's Underground Cabin  http://countryplans.com/smf/index.php?topic=151.0

Please put your area in your sig line so we can assist with location specific answers.

Redoverfarm

Great picture Peter.  Yeah it seems that the Golden Years and failing eyesight have something in common.  Couldn't get by without a magnifing lamp to get serious sometimes.    ;D

peternap

Yep...not much fun John! >:(

I did go to the farm this weekend. It's been nearly a month and things have grown up. I got some cleaning up done before my glucose dumped....I did pull the cards on my game cameras though.

There are over 4000 pictures and there isn't a chance of looking at even a small percentage now but I did see the first fawn of the season.

These here is God's finest scupturings! And there ain't no laws for the brave ones! And there ain't no asylums for the crazy ones! And there ain't no churches, except for this right here!