This is starting to concern me

Started by peternap, September 11, 2012, 10:19:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

peternap

Every day a new story. Granted the source isn't the best, but where there is smoke......

http://www.infowars.com/16-year-old-questioned-by-fbi-over-you-tube-video/

In another shocking example of how the federal government is repositioning itself as a secret police force to target political dissidents, a 16-year-old boy was questioned by FBI agents over a You Tube video he created for a school project which highlighted how America was slipping into a police state.
These here is God's finest scupturings! And there ain't no laws for the brave ones! And there ain't no asylums for the crazy ones! And there ain't no churches, except for this right here!

Redoverfarm

Quote from: peternap on September 11, 2012, 10:19:17 AM
Every day a new story. Granted the source isn't the best, but where there is smoke......

http://www.infowars.com/16-year-old-questioned-by-fbi-over-you-tube-video/

In another shocking example of how the federal government is repositioning itself as a secret police force to target political dissidents, a 16-year-old boy was questioned by FBI agents over a You Tube video he created for a school project which highlighted how America was slipping into a police state.

I guess it is another example of " the truth hurts".  ;)

rick91351

Boy is that ever a subversive video if I ever seen one.  The FBI wastes it's time investigating that  ???

Proverbs 24:3-5 Through wisdom is an house builded; an by understanding it is established.  4 And by knowledge shall the chambers be filled with all precious and pleasant riches.  5 A wise man is strong; yea, a man of knowledge increaseth strength.

Squirl

QuoteThe video touches on a number of issues, including the National Defense Authorization Act, evidence suggesting the Republican caucus in Maine was fixed to disenfranchise Ron Paul, the hacktivist group Anonymous, military drills taking place in American cities, as well as eviscerations of the right to free speech.

QuoteThe FBI agents then attempted to recruit Hallman to spy on Anonymous. "They wanted me to be an informant,

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/07/technology/lulzsec-hacking-suspects-are-arrested.html?_r=1&pagewanted=all

QuoteAs is common in cases involving informants, a federal judge will eventually decide whether Mr. Monsegur will be sentenced to jail or to what extent his punishment will be reduced in exchange for his cooperation.

While I don't disagree with some of the goals and views of Anonymous, I believe they are a legitimate investigative target.

rick91351

I will say Maine was not the only caucus that was set to disenfranchise Ron Paul.     >:(  Further the Republican convention it appears was set up to distance Ron Paul even more.  Not that he had a chance to steal it away but he should have been heard.   
Proverbs 24:3-5 Through wisdom is an house builded; an by understanding it is established.  4 And by knowledge shall the chambers be filled with all precious and pleasant riches.  5 A wise man is strong; yea, a man of knowledge increaseth strength.