Fauxtos

Started by Gary O, August 23, 2011, 09:55:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rick91351

Rick is gone for a few days...............

Goodbye

Proverbs 24:3-5 Through wisdom is an house builded; an by understanding it is established.  4 And by knowledge shall the chambers be filled with all precious and pleasant riches.  5 A wise man is strong; yea, a man of knowledge increaseth strength.

Gary O

Looks like I better step it up
Could use some Muldoon/Peternappisms also

I'm enjoying all that I own, the moment.

"Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air." Emerson

Gary O

Sassy

[hungry]  I was just biting into some strawberries & cream when I scrolled down to see your posting...   [yuk] [slap] rofl
http://glennkathystroglodytecabin.blogspot.com/

You will know the truth & the truth will set you free

Gary O

We're here to serve, Sassy, here to serve

Anybody remember Oscar Wilde's little story?

Redoverfarm

Gary O

Nice one, John.
Looks like a couple tough hombres for sure.
...and seems to've been around the horn a couple times, the horn of the potty chair that is.
S'pose they do know how to keep their powder dry...........

rick91351

Proverbs 24:3-5 Through wisdom is an house builded; an by understanding it is established.  4 And by knowledge shall the chambers be filled with all precious and pleasant riches.  5 A wise man is strong; yea, a man of knowledge increaseth strength.

Gary O

Oh, that's a big LOL.
Good to see yer back in the saddle pahdnah

rick91351

rick91351

rick91351

Quote from: Gary O on April 22, 2012, 10:03:28 AM
Oh, that's a big LOL.
Good to see yer back in the saddle pahdnah

Sorry, Gary it has been way to long since I've been in the saddle.  I gave my two good horses to two 4H girls over in Oregon who needed them a lot more than I.  I still have all my saddles and tack but I just do not step up that high any more.  The cowboys from up at the Prairie asked if I wanted to go on a ride with them last year when they gathered.  I told them I just don't know if they make horses that gentle anymore for me.  But Lord I do miss it.  Miss it enough to spill my stew here in front of you all.   :-[

Redoverfarm

I guess it was "Blue's" night to be the designated driver. ;)

rick91351

Quote from: Redoverfarm on April 22, 2012, 09:09:22 PM
I guess it was "Blue's" night to be the designated driver. ;)

I can't quite figure that photo out.  Pooch to me looks like a German Shorthair.  Not many cowboys be caught dead with a birddog especially hyperactive Shorthair.....  But he / she / it - sure sits a horse good.

Sassy

To continue on w/the "nose" humor, Glenn's aunt posted this on Facebook today...

rick91351

Gary O

Well, I must say, you guys carry the torch well.
Please keep it coming.
This is great!

And now for a not so little moon light serenade.......

muldoon

Starry Night by Vincent van Gogh

Starry Night by Bacon

Gary O

Nice one, Doon...I so love practical art...and breakfast

T'was my birthday yesterday, so my buds put together a little sumpm for me.
My first Email of the day yesterday

I do clean up nice, now don't I
and I've found it quite handy to tote a parasol

I will get them, and pummel them with my own depictions of themselves if they so live long enough to have a birthday of their own...........

Sassy

Happy belated birthday, Gary!  My, you look sophisticated!  You'll have to post fauxtos of your revenge  heh heh

Gary O

Thanx Sassy

Oh, I will. Actually I have them now. Just waitin' for their special day (like a snow ball in the ice box).
BRUHUHAHAHAHA

rick91351

rick91351

rick91351

Sorry but after Gary posted Moon River I hid my head under the pillow for three days.  You know deep down I am a very delicate person.  My wife would not allow me to post anything until I seen my shrink.  Well I got in to see him or her today.  (I am not really sure.)  (( I am not sure if him or her is even sure about itself.))  Gary who do I send this billing too?  I am sure it is your fault.  Barack does not seem to be answering the secret Obama Care hot line right now.  Secret service is more than likely a little edgy right now.  Just remember YES, WE CAN!  Who makes up this stuff anyway?

Gary O

Well crap, I haven't carried the torch very well, have I.
Been on a writing jag and can't seem to stop.

Another book is in the near offing.

This has been a fun thread

Gonna be gone for who knows how long

Here's a little sumpm in the meantime