What Japan Thinks about Airport Body Scanners In U.S.

Started by Shawn B, November 13, 2010, 11:34:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

glenn kangiser

"Always work from the general to the specific." J. Raabe

Glenn's Underground Cabin  http://countryplans.com/smf/index.php?topic=151.0

Please put your area in your sig line so we can assist with location specific answers.

bayview

If it's on the Internet, it must be true . . . .

Maybe Pox doesn't know that The Daily Squib is a satire website . . . .

/.
    . . . said the focus was safety, not filling town coffers with permit money . . .

Phssthpok

Another question:

If it's all about keeping bombs off planes for passenger safety then why is the TSA CREATING target rich environments in unsecured areas?

How many backpacks and/or carry-on bags do you see in that teeming mass of people herded together by the TSA that could be containing 40 lbs of boom? (note the security checkpoint to the RIGHT of the photo...the place everyone is racked and stacked trying to get through.)

MountainDon

Right!

And once again, taking a page from Israel's book, they screen people before they get inside. Like I said before we are not approaching this problem from the right direction.
Just because something has been done and has not failed, doesn't mean it is good design.

sparks

Oh, well I said I'd get back to you.

We left O'hare in Chicago about 9am on the 22 of November.

Routine stuff...

Take your shoes off.........put all your stuff in a plastic box......

And walk through here.....

the metal detector.....

OK....go to Hawaiii..............................

Same drill on the way back.......

Nov. 26.......

Take your shoes off ......blah...blah...blah

Metal detector.......

Blah..blah blah

BLAH

sparks

Oh, I forgot to mention we arrived back home OK  :)
My vessel is so small....the seas so vast......

peternap

Quote from: sparks on November 27, 2010, 04:44:28 PM
Oh, well I said I'd get back to you.

We left O'hare in Chicago about 9am on the 22 of November.

Routine stuff...

Take your shoes off.........put all your stuff in a plastic box......

And walk through here.....

the metal detector.....

OK....go to Hawaiii..............................

Same drill on the way back.......

Nov. 26.......

Take your shoes off ......blah...blah...blah

Metal detector.......

Blah..blah blah

BLAH

sparks

Oh, I forgot to mention we arrived back home OK  :)

Glad you didn't have any problems Sparks.
It does appear TSA blinked.
These here is God's finest scupturings! And there ain't no laws for the brave ones! And there ain't no asylums for the crazy ones! And there ain't no churches, except for this right here!

glenn kangiser

Glad it went well.  Seems they slacked off from all of the uproar and bad publicity.

Good article I just read.

ZERO 'Terrorists' Caught -
Our Fourth Amendment Shredded
and with that one

For The Obtuse Who Live Among Us
Let Me Give This One More Try
By Neal Ross

Explanation of what is wrong with this picture for those of us who are confused or forget..... [noidea'

http://www.rense.com/general92/zero.htm

Please put your area in your sig line so we can assist with location specific answers.

Shawn B

I don't see how any individual with critical thinking and reasoning skills can not understand those two small articles that Glenn posted.
"The natural liberty of man is to be free from any superior power on Earth, and not to be under the will or legislative authority of man, but only to have the law of nature for his rule." Samuel Adams

sparks

Maybe I should post my feelings elsewhere........a new thread .....maybe......

I visited Pearl Harbor a few days ago.....

There were a bunch of Japanese folks there.....I wonder........

what were they thinking........or feeling?

I came away with one hell of a lump in my throat and tears in my eyes....

Yeah, right..body scanners

December 7 is not far away

sparks

glenn kangiser

Not the Japanese people as an enemy though, Sparks.  The political system - lust for power and greed- lies of politics is the enemy.  

I talk to lots of foreign students ... many from Japan.  The people of Japan or nearly any other country are not our enemies and most don't harbor ill will against us for what our politicians and war machine does.

We knew ahead of time about the impending attack on Pearl Harbor, but our leadership chose to let it happen.

"The Attack on Pearl Harbor, 1941, The US Administration of FDR sought to involve America in World War II.  But the American people wanted to stay out of it.  So the Administration provoked Japan, in the hope that they would attack the U.S.  The plan worked, and FDR made sure that the attacks took place successfully and had the maximum effect and impact.  Believing that it was a surprise and unprovoked attack by the Japanese at Pearl Harbor, Americans now supported U.S. entry into the war."

http://www.truthandliberty.com/False-Flag_Attacks.html

"The US naval intelligence, chief of Japan desk planned and suggested "8 insults", which should bring Japan into war with the US. President Roosevelt executed this plan immediately and also added some other insults, enraging the Japan. The most serious one was a total blockade of Japanese oil imports, as agreed between the Americans, British and the Dutch. FDR also declared an all-out embargo against the Japan and forbade them the use of Panama canal, impeding Japan's access to Venezuelan oil.

The Flying Tigers volunteer air group successfully fighting the Japanese in China with some 90 fairly modern P-40Bs was another effective provocation that is not generally acknowledged by historical accounts of World War 2, most of which fail to mention any air combat action prior to 7th December 1941. But at that time the Japanese had already had lost about 100 military aircraft, mostly bombers, to the Tigers. After Pearl Harbor these squadrons were some of the the hardest-hitting ones in the US service.

The attack on Pearl Harbour followed some 6 months later. Having broken the Japanese encryption codes, the Americans knew what was going to happen, when and where, but the president did not dispatch this information to Pearl Harbor. Americans even gave their friends the British 3 Magic decrypting machines which automatically opened encrypted Japanese military traffic. But this same information was not available to the commanders of Hawaii. The movement of the fleet was also visible in the very effective radio direction finding network. Japan had an alliance with Germany, and the Germans upheld their promises by declaring the war against the USA right after the Japanese declaration.

Two scapegoats, the navy commander Admiral Husband Kimmel, and the army commander Lt. General Walter Short were found incompetent and demoted as they were allowed to retire. Short died 1949 and Kimmel 1958. In 1995, the US Congress re-examined this decision and endorsed it. Then in 2000 some archive information came to light and the US Senate passed a resolution stating that both had served in Hawaii "competently and professionally". In 1941 they were denied vital information, and even on presidential orders purposefully mislead into believing that the Japanese feet could be expected from the southwest. These commanders have yet to be rehabilited by the Pentagon. "

http://www.911review.com/articles/anon/false_flag_perations.html

I think I can safely say we should not believe the story as first presented to us.  History is re-written to keep us looking good.  Our politicians lie to us to manufacture consent and  make money for the war machine.

I almost got to talk to a young Japanese economist about this history and his views a couple weeks ago.  We started a bit of dialogue at dinner.  Unfortunately I ran out of time before he had to go back to college.  

I mentioned that I wanted to get his take as history gets re-written to make things look good.  His reply was that all countries are guilty of  re-writing history to make themselves look good.

PS: Sparks, I emailed a Japanese student from the group to see if I can get his email and commentary.  Hopefully she will get back to me shortly possibly with comments of her own and his address.

I know the kids have no ill feelings toward us.  They may toward war and politics.  I'm not sure what the student was referring to.  I am waiting for the reply from Risa, the one on the right.

glenn kangiser

Looks like I may have trouble getting hold of him - Risa said she goes to a different college than he does and she didn't study history that hard when she was in High School so is not that familiar with the events. 

She does see him once in a while so if she does she will give him my e-mail.

Looks like time is taking history away from the younger generation.  Maybe that is a good thing.

MountainDon

Quote from: glenn kangiser on November 27, 2010, 11:21:33 PM

The Flying Tigers volunteer air group successfully fighting the Japanese in China with some 90 fairly modern P-40Bs was another effective provocation that is not generally acknowledged by historical accounts of World War 2,......

That statement ignores what led up to Flying Tigers being formed in the first place.... Japans attacked China in 1937 with intentions of taking over large parts of China for similar reasons that Hitler espoused for Germany attacking other countries. They wanted to take resources and space by force, rather than buy them.

Read about Nanking, China and what the Japanese forces did to the civilians as well as Chinese military there.

I'd hardly call assisting the Chinese as provoking the Japanese when the larger picture is assessed.

Just because something has been done and has not failed, doesn't mean it is good design.

ScottA

Interesting logic Don. So if Iran was to help the Taliban we should not consider that a provication? What if China helps North Korea?

glenn kangiser

I think you need to differentiate, whether it is us, the master race, or any one of a bunch of lesser races, Scott... [waiting]

We have been repeatedly taught by our military that other races are simply very near to being animals.  Depends on who the axis of evil is for the day.

Shawn B

The U.S. helping China was a defacto declaration of war against Japan. When will the U.S. gov't realize that by supporting one country's war effort, it antagonizes the other?

A little bit of history, the Flying Tigers were part of a larger group called the A.V.G.  (American) All Volunteer Group.

As far as the Peal Harbor Attack.....it's fairly common knowledge that FDR knew where.....I'm not so sure about when.

Scott, Iran does help the Taliban and the Iraqi resistance fighters. China supplies North Korea with large amounts of supplies and weapons. Russia probably does too. Pakistan provides the Taliban with weapons, hiding, and support. The C.I.A. and D.O.D are already fighting a limited air war in Pakistan with Predator and Reaper drone attacks. This time around no-volunteers are needed and no Americans have to die (yet) in Pakistan. Makes having a illegal, un-Constitutional war a easier sell to the public.

"The natural liberty of man is to be free from any superior power on Earth, and not to be under the will or legislative authority of man, but only to have the law of nature for his rule." Samuel Adams

glenn kangiser

We also unofficially pay the Taliban large sums of money to allow us to travel some routes unmolested some of the time, through contractors.  Our government is well aware that the money goes to the Taliban and is being used against our troops.

http://www.thenation.com/article/how-us-funds-taliban

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/nov/13/us-trucks-security-taliban

Our soldiers are set up as cannon fodder by our own government who's politicians, corporations and investors benefit from war machine sales.  Our boys don't have a chance of winning a war against an enemy funded by our own government.  

Not actually an enemy, but a tool created by the US elite- the Taliban and Al-CIAda were started by us against the Russians and are now used to keep the undefined war on terror going so that groups such as the Carlyle group (Bush/BinLaden and others partnership), Halliburton, KBR, Blackwater/XE, General Dynamics and on and on and on, can profit from tools of war.  Keeping the war going keeps taxpayer money transferring to their bank accounts.  Deaths of middle and lower class offspring as well as innocent greater middle easterners are of no consequence to them.

http://chss.montclair.edu/english/furr/pol/wtc/oblnus091401.html

Body Scanners- just another money maker for the elite and corporate America.  People are scum.. money is king.  Follow the money.

http://www.allgov.com/Where_is_the_Money_Going/ViewNews/Body_Scanners_Create_Profits_for_Chertoff_and_Others_101123

Shawn B

Homeland Security TSA molestation now at your bus stop.

Notice what the officials list as why they are doing these screenings. Smuggling, illegal immigration, terrorists, etc. Pathetic. Notice the conditioned sheeple also.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4G-0g9PRrE

bayview

"Your papers, please."

History repeating itself?

/
    . . . said the focus was safety, not filling town coffers with permit money . . .

ScottA

glenn kangiser

Chertoff is scared that the sheeple won't allow the government and politicians to feather his pockets....

dug

Next stop for TSA- interstate freeway checkpoints? Some already in place here in the SW, though TSA hasn't taken over yet. Remember, driving is a privilege!

Shawn B

I would hope that the 2nd American Revolution would start if TSA thugs were to have road side checkpoints.

glenn kangiser

Quote from: sparks on November 27, 2010, 10:35:51 PM
Maybe I should post my feelings elsewhere........a new thread .....maybe......

I visited Pearl Harbor a few days ago.....

There were a bunch of Japanese folks there.....I wonder........

what were they thinking........or feeling?

I came away with one hell of a lump in my throat and tears in my eyes....

Yeah, right..body scanners

December 7 is not far away

sparks

Sparks, I am happy to say that I got in touch with Kyan and he said he would be happy to talk history with us.  I posed your question to him.  We will see what he says.  :)

glenn kangiser

I will just post the reply to Sparks portion of this conversation here.  If others are interested in more of this let me know and I will start a new thread with more of the complete conversations.  We are discussing more history on e-mail.

I told Kyan of the above history - we knew of the pending attack and allowed it to happen without letting the Fleet in Pearl Harbor know of it. I think we need to share some of the guilt for setting up our own troops in Pearl Harbor as sitting ducks to win consent to enter the war.   I for sure do not blame our troops who were protecting our country from whatever enemy - if only they had known that we - our government was also their enemy and would allow them to be attacked to manufacture consent,  when we could have stopped it..... [waiting]

An interesting read on the pattern for this type of false flag action...

http://www.propagandamatrix.com/diocletian.html

I also asked his thoughts on our use of the A-bomb there.  Kyan is an international student - we get only the best chosen from foreign countries to study here.  He is an economics major with a great interest in history, a love of life and is just plain awe inspired by the beauty of nature in Yosemite, but I think it may be wherever he goes.  Here is his reply:

Glenn,

Thank you for your e-mail.

I'm not quite sure if America is more "guilty" for letting Japanese attack the Pearl Harbor. Although it was a direct reason why the pacific war started, war does not break out with a single reason, right? There was tension escalating between Japan and America at that time for some reasons, so a conflict between these two countries might have been inevitable, I'm not sure on this point, though. Anyways, the war started and I don't think either side was more guilty or wrong. I mean, I don't think there is righteous or evil, right or wrong in a battlefield. What we have in war is either win or lose, survive or die. Allowing Japanese military to attack Pearl Harbor was just a political decision to unite nations, so I don't especially blame American government for that.

Speaking about Atomic bombs, I don't think they were used because American government was barbaric. Human beings obtained a new type of weapon so somebody had to try that to see how it worked. If U.S. didn't use an A-bomb, I think somebody else used it instead because we needed to see how nuclear weapons worked in a battlefield and also as a tool of politics. Therefore, I do not say America is especially cruel for using nuclear weapons, although I don't wanna approve it. As a fact, atomic bombs surely ended the WW2 but I just wonder if there was really no other way to end the war because A-bombs were too destructive and devastating. Too many people died and some are still suffering even today from radiation. I don't especially blame America for dropping atomic bombs, but I disagree with the idea that it brought peace so it was a right choice to use them. These are my opinions for atomic bombs.

I personally don't hate Americans either. I rather like them. I don't really know what our enemy is because I think there are so many complicated reasons which causes tons of problems of the world. I still need to learn a lot to answer this question.

Kyan

sparks

Thanks Glenn,

My last two lines appear to be provocative...they're not. Just short rambling disconnected thoughts.

At one point on the tour at the USS Arizona, I observed an elderly Japanese woman in a wheelchair place a very frail hand on the railing to peer at the last remaining gun turret . By the look on her face and the tears in her eyes .......I knew what she was feeling..............and that's when I lost it.

We know how it happened..........but why??  The previous posts have shed much light on this.

I believe a new thread is in order. Sorry for the hi-jack.

sparks