Refuse Mandatory Injections

Started by glenn kangiser, July 29, 2009, 09:30:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

glenn kangiser

Recommended by the big pharma co's that mix live virus with vaccines.  This is likely a population reduction and big pharma money grab.

It is not proven safe or effective - you will be a guinea pig.  Refuse for all you are worth.  This will create their desired pandemic for their immense profit.

http://www.naturalnews.com/026723_health_vaccines_immune_system.html

"Always work from the general to the specific." J. Raabe

Glenn's Underground Cabin  http://countryplans.com/smf/index.php?topic=151.0

Please put your area in your sig line so we can assist with location specific answers.

glenn kangiser

Please put your area in your sig line so we can assist with location specific answers.

NM_Shooter

"Officium Vacuus Auctorita"

muldoon

Glen,

I see both sides of the issue, however as for me and my family, no vaccinations - period.  under any circumstances.  I feel pretty strong about it.  Luckily the state of Texas has openly said that it cannot be forced on our citizens and we have the right to choose.   I just hope our schools do not try to take the decision out of our hands.  (2 children here). 

ScottA

Another no vote here. This government can't be trusted to tie it's own shoes so trusting it with a needle is out of the question.

Phssthpok

Quote from: muldoon on July 30, 2009, 12:14:37 AM
Glen,

I see both sides of the issue, however as for me and my family, no vaccinations - period.  under any circumstances.  I feel pretty strong about it.  Luckily the state of Texas has openly said that it cannot be forced on our citizens and we have the right to choose.   I just hope our schools do not try to take the decision out of our hands.  (2 children here). 

Is this the same Texas that I hear has mandated the Gardasil 'cervical cancer immunization' shots for all girls of a certain age (somewhere between 12 and 15 IIRC)?

Pox Eclipse

I intend to get the H1N1 swine flu vaccination when it becomes available, so I will be happy to report back on any negative effects.  Mrs. Eclipse has a incurable, chronic lung disease that landed her in the hospital with pneumonia last month, so the very real danger from any flu infection, swine or otherwise, far outweighs the remote threat from any government conspiracy to wipe us out.

So if you all don't want it, can I have yours? 

NM_Shooter

Yup... you can have mine.  Read the link I supplied above.  Damage to your immune and nervous system might not show up for years.
"Officium Vacuus Auctorita"

ScottA

You may have mine as well. The damn vaccine is probly the delivery mechanism.

Ernest T. Bass

Why is a government conspiracy to wipe us out a remote threat? We live in Satan's world, and ultimately the powers-that-be are interested only in power and wealth.. Make people sick--they can't fight their agendas. People go to hospitals--give billions of dollars to the pharmaceutical companies. Sounds like a good plan for a corrupted government to me...

You really think the guys at the top of the ladder are out for our well-being and protection, from the goodness of their hearts?   ;)

Our family's homestead adventure blog; sharing the goodness and fun!

Pox Eclipse

Seems to me if Satan wanted to claim as many souls as possible, he would spread false information about vaccinations for curable diseases, thus making anyone who listens to his lies vulnerable to a preventable illness.  Of course, it might just be Darwin's Law at work also, so y'all do what you think is right.  I'll see you on the other side in 30 or 40 years.

peternap

I'm not going to get it either Pox, but it doesn't have anything to do with the Government or Satin. I don't like Doctors and I especially don't like taking medicines that I don't need (I don't even like it when I do need them).

I do understand your situation and if I were in your shoes, I'd do the same thing. Sure, there may be a risk of future problems but they are speculative...while the immediate threat is real and life threatening.
These here is God's finest scupturings! And there ain't no laws for the brave ones! And there ain't no asylums for the crazy ones! And there ain't no churches, except for this right here!

Ernest T. Bass

Quote from: Pox Eclipse on July 30, 2009, 08:19:46 PM
Seems to me if Satan wanted to claim as many souls as possible, he would spread false information about vaccinations for curable diseases, thus making anyone who listens to his lies vulnerable to a preventable illness.  Of course, it might just be Darwin's Law at work also, so y'all do what you think is right.  I'll see you on the other side in 30 or 40 years.

I dunno.. We speculators are by far the minority. You are right about misinformation; the masses are fed loads of it every day while they sit in their living rooms.

Our family's homestead adventure blog; sharing the goodness and fun!

muldoon

I just dont like drugs and don't take them in any fashion.  that goes for tylenol or nyquil or vitamins or pain medicines or this flu shot.  I eat a good diet, get exercise, and my greatest weakness is my beer.   I do not think a haphazard vaccine with insufficient time for clinical trials to target a mutating virus is a good idea.  I would rather have a strong body now and in the future than depend on some man made juju.  I feel pretty strongly about this and wont be changing my mind about it - but I do completely respect anyone and everyone else for their opinions about it as well. 

Windpower

I have been in several labs that are studying vitamin D

there seems to be a great focus on vitamin D lately --- many pharmaceutical companies are trying to get analogs of Vit D that are patentable because it is such a potent anti viral and anti bacterial anti inflamitory

my vote, get a good supply of Vitamin D3 from a good health store brand and get some sunshine

I will quote one of my customers for a very large phamaceutical manufacturer in North Chicago IL (should be enough of a hint if you want to know the company)

"I asked should I take vaccines ?"

he said "If you do not HAVE to take a vaccine --DON"T--  I and my family do not"

This guy is a PhD (virology) and MD

and he is the group leader of their vaccine manufacturing facillity

That was good enough for me

we are not getting an experimental vaccine in my house

I a have another customer that recently nearly died from Guilian Barre syndrom (he was in the hospital for tests when his cardio pulmanary system shut down -- they were able to get him on a breathing machine in time...)

he still cannot pronounce some words or whistle and has a limp --- this is 5 years later

yep 2 months after a flu shot
Often, our ignorance is not as great as our reluctance to act on what we know.

glenn kangiser

Rec'd this today.  I see gunfights in America's future...

Military to Deploy on U.S. Soil
to "Assist" with Pandemic Outbreak
Thursday, July 30, 2009 by: Mike Adams
Excerpts follow :

CNN is reporting this evening that the U.S. military is gearing up to get involved in the
H1N1 swine flu outbreak widely expected to strike the U.S. this fall. As CNN reports,
"The U.S. military wants to establish regional teams of military personnel
to assist civilian authorities in the event of a significant outbreak of the H1N1 virus this fall,
according to Defense Department officials."
http://edition.cnn.com/2009/US/07/28/military.swine.flu/

The plan calls for military task forces to work in conjunction with
the Federal Emergency Management Agency.
There is no final decision on how the military effort would be manned,
but one source said it would likely include personnel from all branches of the military.

The proposal is awaiting final approval from Defense Secretary Robert Gates.
  As a first step, Gates is being asked to sign a so-called "execution order" that would
authorize the military to begin to conduct the detailed planning to execute the proposed plan.
When it comes to the U.S. military, the word "assist," of course, could mean almost anything.
Typically, the U.S. military offers assistance at the end of a rifle.
This "assistance" could mean
assisting with quarantines,
assisting with rounding up infected people
or assisting with arresting and
imprisoning people who resist vaccine shots.
Knock KNOCK. "We're here from the pandemic response team," insists the doc.
"We're here to help. Open up or we'll be forced to come in."

"Our records show you haven't received the swine flu vaccine yet,"
squeaks the doctor from behind the bulk of the domineering soldier
now squarely positioned in front of you.
"We're here to administer your vaccine."

Windpower

http://drtenpenny.com/the_truth_about_the_flu_Shot.aspx

What's in the regular flu shot?

Egg proteins: including avian contaminant viruses
Gelatin: known to cause allergic reactions and anaphylaxis are usually associated with sensitivity to egg or gelatin
Polysorbate 80 (Tween80™): can cause severe allergic reactions, including anaphylaxis
Formaldehyde: known carcinogen
Triton X100: a strong detergent
Sucrose: table sugar
Resin: known to cause allergic reactions
Gentamycin: an antibiotic
Thimerosal: mercury is still in multidose flu shot vials

Do flu shots work?

Not in babies

In a review of more than 51 studies involving more than 294,000 children it was found there was "no evidence that injecting children 6-24 months of age with a flu shotwas any more effective than placebo. In children over 2 yrs, it was only effective 33% of the time in preventing the flu. Reference: "Vaccines for preventing influenza in healthy children." The Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews. 2 (2008).

Not in children with asthma

A study 800 children with asthma, where one half were vaccinated and the other half did not receive the influenza vaccine. The two groups were compared with respect to clinic visits, emergency department (ED) visits, and hospitalizations

for asthma. CONCLUSION: This study failed to provide evidence that the influenza vaccine prevents pediatric asthma exacerbations.  Reference: "Effectiveness of influenza vaccine for the prevention of asthma exacerbations." Christly, C. et al. Arch Dis Child. 2004 Aug;89(8):734-5.

Not in children with asthma (2)

"The inactivated flu vaccine, Flumist, does not prevent influenza-related hospitalizations in children, especially the ones with asthma...In fact, children who get the flu vaccine are more at risk for hospitalization than children who

do not get the vaccine." Reference: The American Thoracic Society's 105th International Conference, May 15-20, 2009, San Diego.

Not in adults

In a review of 48 reports including more than 66,000 adults, "Vaccination of healthy adults only reduced risk of influenza by 6% and reduced the number of missed work days by less than one day (0.16) days. It did not change the number of people needing to go to hospital or take time off work." Reference: "Vaccines for preventing influenza in healthy adults." The Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews. 1 (2006).

Not in the Elderly

In a review of 64 studies in 98 flu seasons, For elderly living in nursing homes, flu shots were non-significant for preventing the flu. For elderly living in the community, vaccines were not (significantly) effective against influenza, ILI or pneumonia.

Reference: "Vaccines for preventing influenza in the elderly." The Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews. 3(2006).

June 12 Announcement: The new H1N1 (swine flu) vaccine is going to be made by Novartis. It will probably be made in PER.C6 cells (human retina cells) and contain MF59, a potentially debilitating adjuvant.  MF-59 is an oil-based adjuvant primarily composed of squalene, Tween 80 and Span85. All oil adjuvants injected into rats were found toxic. All rats developed an MS-like disease that left them crippled, dragging their paralyzed hindquarters across their cages.

Squalene caused severe arthritis (3 on scale of 4). Squalene in humans at 10-20 ppb (parts per billion) lead to severe immune responses, such as autoimmune arthritis and lupus. Reference: Kenney, RT. Edleman, R. "Survey of human-use adjuvants." Expert Review of Vaccines. 2 (2003) p171. Reference: Matsumoto, Gary. Vaccine A: The Covert Government Experiment That's Killing Our Soldiers and Why GI's Are Only the First Victims of this Vaccine. New York: Basic Books. p54.

Often, our ignorance is not as great as our reluctance to act on what we know.

glenn kangiser

Thanks for the numbers, Windpower.

I hope I don't have to resist them as strongly as I plan to. [crz]

glenn kangiser

Polio, anyone?  

Whoops, that didn't go as planned.  Now WHO will have to make excuses.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090814/ap_on_re_af/af_med_polio_nigeria

Virus mutates?...... or was meant to destroy in the first place.  WHO is funded by groups who think there are too many people in the world.. especially 3rd world places like Africa.  

http://content.usatoday.net/dist/custom/gci/InsidePage.aspx?cId=tallahassee&sParam=35947156.story

Virginia Gent

If they force it, I'd like to think I'd have the courage to stand up to Big Brother and refuse it, even if that means pain of death.; however in a hypothetical situation like this, you never know how you will truely act until the situation is upon you. Lets all hope and pray that it doesn't, ever, get that far out of hand.
"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."
~Thomas Jefferson~

glenn kangiser

Pox Eclipse

I'll take that risk.

If you do the math, the risk or dying from the injection is less than dying from the flu.

MountainDon

Quote from: Pox Eclipse on August 18, 2009, 12:59:39 PM
I'll take that risk.

If you do the math, the risk or dying from the injection is less than dying from the flu.

:D
Just because something has been done and has not failed, doesn't mean it is good design.

pandaman

You know sometimes in situations where you have a clear side A and a side B with opposing views the wisest thing to choose is side C.

http://www.upenn.edu/pennnews/current/2003/051503/feature2.html
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone." -Henry David Thoreau

http://allroadsleadtodog.wordpress.com/

peternap

I think everything increases the chance of cancer. :-\
These here is God's finest scupturings! And there ain't no laws for the brave ones! And there ain't no asylums for the crazy ones! And there ain't no churches, except for this right here!