weekend off - with pictures

Started by muldoon, October 06, 2008, 03:33:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

muldoon

I just had to get out of town for the weekend, and I am glad I did. I have been stressing out a bit lately and my head just wasn't right because of it.  I do feel better now, and got to enjoy some great sights over the weekend.  Started hanging electrical outlets, hopefully I'll finish my rough electric and post pictures after my next trip. 

Anyway, here are some pictures I got off the trail camera I put up.  Hope others enjoy them as well.

yumm -- this is future bar b q for me and the family. 

ScottA

Looks like you had a nice weekend. I've seen some wild hogs and deer over at deer run too but I never have the camera handy when they come around. There's a couple of does bedding down by drivway that I jump almost every time I go over there.

Redoverfarm

Like you Muldoon I also took the weekend off. But I usually do.  Busy one at that but.  Took the day with my parents and aunt at Roanoke making 26 gal of apple butter. Drove the back way through the mountains past a Buffalo farm in Virginia. Stopped at a really great country store/resturant for breakfast.  It sort of was Cabelos inside with mounts of all discription. Lodge like dining room. Yeah the guy that owns the resturant/store also owns the buffalo farm.

glenn kangiser

Glad you guys had a good time.  I prospected a bit and prostituted myself a bit....

Yup still selling myself for money and since I haven't found any steel work for a long time I am doing plumbing, remodel and concrete, bobcat and backhoe work and tractor and pickup repair...and anything I can find to do.  I even cut some wood.  So the weekend was good for me as I found quite a bit of work.
"Always work from the general to the specific." J. Raabe

Glenn's Underground Cabin  http://countryplans.com/smf/index.php?topic=151.0

Please put your area in your sig line so we can assist with location specific answers.