New Grandchild revealed

Started by peternap, February 07, 2008, 07:15:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peternap

My son and his wife got back from the Doctors office a couple of hours ago. While I would prefer to NOT know the sex of the baby until it gets here, I wasn't asked! ???

Sooooo...my newest grandchild is a BOY! [cool] I'll have one of each then!
These here is God's finest scupturings! And there ain't no laws for the brave ones! And there ain't no asylums for the crazy ones! And there ain't no churches, except for this right here!

Redoverfarm

Peter you had better take a break on the pole barn and build that child a craddle. ;D

Homegrown Tomatoes

Congratulations, Peter!  My daughters are hoping for a little brother, too, but we don't know (I also don't want to know until the baby gets here.)

Drew

Congratulations Peter!  Grandkids provide the best opportunity for parents to extract their revenge.  Just ask my dad!   ;D

You can also teach them all kinds of fun games like Paint the Barn, and Clean the Barn, and Repair the Barn, and Go to Town and Get More Supplies for the Barn!

Sassy

Yes, grandkids are great...  we don't get to see them that often as they're not so close by - but they sure can be fun & it is a wonderful opportunity to teach them - they seem to accept it much better from Grandpa & Grandma that from the parents...   :)  I usually have my 5 y/o granddaughter spend a couple days with us every other week or once a month - now that she is in school, it's more likely once a month...  with my work schedule...  she just turned 5 the end of November but is already reading & tutoring the other kids in kindergarten!  (can't tell I'm a proud grandma  :) )
http://glennkathystroglodytecabin.blogspot.com/

You will know the truth & the truth will set you free

tanya

That is wonderful that you are going to have another grandchild.  I am also expecting a grandchild soon, my first and today I woke up really excited about it I just can't wait to see those little teeny tiny feet and hands again.  The other grandparents have litterally dozens of grandchildren so I will have plenty of opportunity to spoil this one all on my own. Of course I don't really believe children can be spoiled.  My daughter lives by my new favorite beach so I plan to spend all summer withthe new baby at the lake with my grandbaby soaking up that good fresh air.
Peresrverance, persistance and passion, keys to the good life.

Sassy

We are also expecting a new grandchild this spring - Glenn's youngest son & wife  :)
http://glennkathystroglodytecabin.blogspot.com/

You will know the truth & the truth will set you free

williet

Wonderful Peter!!!!

I married 5 grandkids. It has been great ;D

I have 3 boys and 2 girls....There's nothing like it.

Then again...my brother and his wife just gave me a new niece about 3 weeks ago and she's been asleep on my chest for the last 3 hours......Pretty good too   ;)

I love kids.....especially when I can leave them with their parents and come home when I'm ready! LOL