plans

Started by cre90602, March 16, 2006, 08:24:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cre90602

Me and my wife are looking to build a 20 by 40 with a loft i just found this site and i like the support we ordered the plans from a different sit and they are vague it has the same footprint as yours we are adding the extra ten feet. can anyone tell me are the plans through this site through may main concern is peir foundation and rafters  

glenn kangiser

I have most of the plans from this site and am currently building a 2 story RV storage garage  modified from the little house plans.  I have found John's drawings and instructions easy to follow and haven't had to post any questions to him.  I'm using the clipped rafters with framing modified by me for post and beam construction.

He has foundation framing plans designed for each plan -some have extra optional foundations or slab on grade.

Note that while I am administrator here, I am self employed and not part of John's establishment.  Just your friendly neighborhood volunteer. :)
"Always work from the general to the specific." J. Raabe

Glenn's Underground Cabin  http://countryplans.com/smf/index.php?topic=151.0

Please put your area in your sig line so we can assist with location specific answers.