peternap

Started by MountainDon, May 17, 2012, 04:26:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MountainDon

Anyone hear anything about/from peternap?  He's not been logged in for over a week...
Just because something has been done and has not failed, doesn't mean it is good design.

Redoverfarm

Don I sent him a PM last week and he never replied.  That is unusual.  I think I have his number somewhere  ???.

MountainDon

I sent him an email through "oldva" with no response either.
Just because something has been done and has not failed, doesn't mean it is good design.

Redoverfarm

That was going to be my next attempt.  The only # I have is for the house in the burbs ( no answer).  He may be at the farm.

rick91351

No PM's here either! 
Proverbs 24:3-5 Through wisdom is an house builded; an by understanding it is established.  4 And by knowledge shall the chambers be filled with all precious and pleasant riches.  5 A wise man is strong; yea, a man of knowledge increaseth strength.

muldoon

I sent him an email at the dlit... email address I have.  His last entry on oldva was from the 11th. 
I'm hoping Zeus knocked the computer off the desk or the like and he is just offline for a few days. 

muldoon

He replied to my email afterall and sounds like he is hanging in there, in his own words:

Quote from: peternap on sunday may 20"Yeah, I'm OK and thanks for asking!

I've had a difficult couple of months. Pneumonia and my glucose has gone crazy. I;ve been sleeping a lot and can't see well most of the time. I have been on the internet, just not as much. Reading has been hit or miss.
Tell everyone I'm fine and will be back on line soon!"

NM_Shooter

Heck, I was hoping he was in jail for being cantankerous at a city hall meeting.  Hopefully he will be feeling better soon.
"Officium Vacuus Auctorita"

rick91351

Hey Peternap Get Well!

rlr
Proverbs 24:3-5 Through wisdom is an house builded; an by understanding it is established.  4 And by knowledge shall the chambers be filled with all precious and pleasant riches.  5 A wise man is strong; yea, a man of knowledge increaseth strength.

Sassy

Good to hear he replied.  Diabetes isn't fun - I've taken care of lots of veterans with it.  Hope you're feeling better, Peternap!
http://glennkathystroglodytecabin.blogspot.com/

You will know the truth & the truth will set you free

MountainDon

peternap

Gee, that's a little overwhelming, thanks Guys!

I've been a little under the weather. Probably the worst part is my vision. It comes and goes.
I can see pretty well right now but it will probably go south this evening. Thank goodness for autofocus and shotguns ;D

Anyway, I'll make sure to check in more now.
These here is God's finest scupturings! And there ain't no laws for the brave ones! And there ain't no asylums for the crazy ones! And there ain't no churches, except for this right here!