What's a pool for

Started by peternap, July 26, 2009, 03:42:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peternap

I finished the new 27 foot pool but I haven't had a chance to get in it yet.

The grandkids came over today and our son started teaching them to swim. I just couldn't leave the camera alone. Hopefully, when she's older and we show the baby pictures to her prom date, she won't be embarrassed.

These here is God's finest scupturings! And there ain't no laws for the brave ones! And there ain't no asylums for the crazy ones! And there ain't no churches, except for this right here!

NM_Shooter

That is a beautiful kid and a great picture!

-f-
"Officium Vacuus Auctorita"

Homegrown Tomatoes

Wow, look at those eyes! 

StinkerBell

Ditto on what the others have said!

Virginia Gent

I agree with Homegrown about the eyes. Those must be the bluest eyes I've ever seen on a person. That or your camera is really good. Great pics either way Peter!
"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."
~Thomas Jefferson~

peternap

Thanks Everyone!

She takes after her Grandmother ......Thankfully, ;D
These here is God's finest scupturings! And there ain't no laws for the brave ones! And there ain't no asylums for the crazy ones! And there ain't no churches, except for this right here!

rwanders

:)   what a determined set to her jaw!-----better not cross her when she's grown up!
Rwanders lived in Southcentral Alaska since 1967
Now lives in St Augustine, Florida

Redoverfarm

Peter didn't know you had a pool or I would have stopped by on the way to the beach.  Went VIA 64 through Richmond and went past your exit.  Was going to give you a call but I left all your #'s at the house    :(.  Good looking child and great picture.

glenn kangiser

"Always work from the general to the specific." J. Raabe

Glenn's Underground Cabin  http://countryplans.com/smf/index.php?topic=151.0

Please put your area in your sig line so we can assist with location specific answers.