Strange Friendship

Started by southernsis, January 01, 2009, 03:38:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

southernsis

Was looking out the back door at the lake and saw a strange friendship, a mallard duck and a swan. They were swimming together at about the same pace. I will have my husband take a picture. Can't work his camera very well.
Don't worry about the horse being blind, just load the wagon.

StinkerBell

Can't wait to see the pic.

Speaking of strange friendships. I just made a new email friend with a Princess from Nigeria. Who would have ever thought that little old me would be so lucky.

MountainDon

... and she wants you to help move millions of dollars from secret bank accounts in Nigeria to the USA...     ???

::) ::)
Just because something has been done and has not failed, doesn't mean it is good design.

StinkerBell

peternap

These here is God's finest scupturings! And there ain't no laws for the brave ones! And there ain't no asylums for the crazy ones! And there ain't no churches, except for this right here!

MountainDon

Well, actually I've had correspondence from the Prince Hisself!!  :D

And I think there was also a long lost cousin...  :o   

But I am getting upset that they're talking to you others too. I thought I was the anointed one!!  They made me feel so special.   :(
Just because something has been done and has not failed, doesn't mean it is good design.

Redoverfarm

How come all my friendships are broke.  But if we are friends then we are the wealthiest I guess.  ???

southernsis

I have a King as a friend.I feel very special. ;D
Don't worry about the horse being blind, just load the wagon.

StinkerBell

Sis I have one of those. A King of Kings a Prince of Peace.

MountainDon

Came from a different country I think; different attitude, too.

:)