Class

Started by StinkerBell, August 17, 2008, 01:18:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StinkerBell

I am signed up for a stain glass class starting in September.

Then I plan to (hopefully) incorporate that craft into the cabin.

MountainDon

Just because something has been done and has not failed, doesn't mean it is good design.

StinkerBell

Thankies....

I hope I do well, I have always had a passionate fasination for stained glass windows that hang in English/Norwegian Cathedrals.

Redoverfarm

Stink that sounds neat.  Always wanted to do that but couldn't find the time.  Sounds like something you could turn into a payable future if you get good enough. 

Sassy

My brother & nephew took stained glass classes - made some really pretty hangings for the windows.
http://glennkathystroglodytecabin.blogspot.com/

You will know the truth & the truth will set you free

StinkerBell

My current kitchen cabinets here at the house are kinda dated. I am going to take a the existing glass out of the two top cabinets (it has a country kinda look) and hopefully pop off the grid and then place a piece of my stain glass work in it. Then repaint all the cabinets.
Yup, thats the plan.

desdawg

I like stained glass. Good choice!
I have done so much with so little for so long that today I can do almost anything with absolutely nothing.

muldoon

that will be fun, my mom has been playing with that for the last few years.  About once a year I bring her a few dozen wine and beer bottles that have interesting colors for her to play with.  You might want to start keeping some now.  Be sure to post some pictures... 

NetHog

I have this growing fear...

I'll come home and find my computer decorated in stained glass

Arrrgggghhhhh....

glenn kangiser

...hard to see through that stained glass monitor.
"Always work from the general to the specific." J. Raabe

Glenn's Underground Cabin  http://countryplans.com/smf/index.php?topic=151.0

Please put your area in your sig line so we can assist with location specific answers.