Homeowners losing their land!

Started by Sassy, July 21, 2010, 01:47:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sassy

http://glennkathystroglodytecabin.blogspot.com/

You will know the truth & the truth will set you free

Shawn B

Sassy,

Have been aware of this and other schemes for awhile now. I once had lunch with Tom DeWesse and met Michael Shaw.

However I don't think that we will loose our overt property rights, or the illusion of "owning" property; but we will loose the REAL rights of property, such as how we use or don't use it. In fact we already have...since no one can obtain an allodial title.
"The natural liberty of man is to be free from any superior power on Earth, and not to be under the will or legislative authority of man, but only to have the law of nature for his rule." Samuel Adams

Sassy

Very true...  I've been posting videos & links to Agenda 21 & Michael Shaw & others for several years here but doesn't seem to generate much interest  ???

ScottA

Keep at it Sassy. We had a big debate over this sort of thing a while back. Hard to convince people that saving the wilderness is a scam to steal land. You can't get very many people to belive it, but I've been watching it happen for years. Lands that used to be open for use are now posted "Keep Out". Public land with a "Keep Out" sign on it is not public. It belongs to the king.

peternap

It is an issue Sassy and thanks for posting links. Like everything else, knowing isn't half the battle...it's the whole damn thing.

Teddy Roosevelt started the National parks program to save wilderness areas. It was a good idea and like other programs with good intentions, has been abused.

I am more concerned with the invasion of property owners rights. I covered a Board of Supervisors meeting on Tuesday where hunters/shooters were trying to have a shooting ordnance removed. This is another of those rural areas where city people moved in subdivisions, and immediately started trying to turn the country into the city.

This is going on all over the country. The never ending stream of new restrictions from Federal, State and local government is alarming.
These here is God's finest scupturings! And there ain't no laws for the brave ones! And there ain't no asylums for the crazy ones! And there ain't no churches, except for this right here!

Sassy

The language being used in city, county, state & national planning is so ambiguous - the Agenda 21 creators have used words that sound good but are totally opposite of what a person thinks they're saying - if you are a lobbyist, on the planning commission or just sitting in on a planning meeting, all the key words like "sustainable development, smart growth, national heritage corridors, etc etc sound really good but you gotta look at what is behind those words...

Very deceptive - they're taking the words out of Edward Bernays', "the father of modern advertising", mouth - propaganda & public relations...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYImzho_kqY

Shawn B

He also convinced Americans that they needed more than one car, especially that women need their own car. He used the woman's Rights movement of the 1920's to convince them to start smoking. Similar thing was done in the 50's - 70's to get women into the workforce and out of their homes. This was done by Rochefellers and others so the other half of the population could be taxed. Also home prices, cars ,and loans used to be calculated for a single income now everything is calculated for duel income. Combine this with Nixon taking us off the silver/gold standard in the 70's, then the stagflation of the Carter years and the almost 100 years of Federal Reserve skulldugery and illusion, then add in some very clever marketing and social conditioning......well here we are now.

watch the documentary " Century of Self: The Happiness Machine "  for more on Bernays and marketing

"Money as Debt"  and "Crash Course" for Banking
"The natural liberty of man is to be free from any superior power on Earth, and not to be under the will or legislative authority of man, but only to have the law of nature for his rule." Samuel Adams

Sassy

I've posted that video on Bernays a couple times over the years - don't think I even got a comment.  A good read is The Creature From Jekyll Island.  The video "Money as Debt" has been posted a couple times, also, by others.  All good things to read or watch to see some of the reasons we're in the mess we're in.

A good article I read recently on Phil's Stock World had this to say - Didn't expect that from Reagan...

It's the End of the World As We Know It

As Allen Smith says: "Ronald Reagan and Alan Greenspan pulled off one of the greatest frauds ever perpetrated against the American people in the history of this great nation, and the underlying scam is still alive and well, more than a quarter century later.  It represents the very foundation upon which the economic malpractice that led the nation to the great economic collapse of 2008 was built.  Essentially, Reagan switched the federal government from what he critically called, a "tax and spend" policy, to a "borrow and spend" policy, where the government continued its heavy spending, but used borrowed money instead of tax revenue to pay the bills.  The results were catastrophic.  Although it had taken the United States more than 200 years to accumulate the first $1 trillion of national debt, it took only five years under Reagan to add the second one trillion dollars to the debt.  By the end of the 12 years of the Reagan-Bush administrations, the national debt had quadrupled to $4 trillion!"

http://www.philstockworld.com/2010/07/17/its-the-end-of-the-world-as-we-know-it/

peternap

Quote from: Sassy on July 22, 2010, 05:41:42 PM
I've posted that video on Bernays a couple times over the years - don't think I even got a comment.  A good read is The Creature From Jekyll Island.  The video "Money as Debt" has been posted a couple times, also, by others.  All good things to read or watch to see some of the reasons we're in the mess we're in.

A good article I read recently on Phil's Stock World had this to say - Didn't expect that from Reagan...

It's the End of the World As We Know It

As Allen Smith says: "Ronald Reagan and Alan Greenspan pulled off one of the greatest frauds ever perpetrated against the American people in the history of this great nation, and the underlying scam is still alive and well, more than a quarter century later.  It represents the very foundation upon which the economic malpractice that led the nation to the great economic collapse of 2008 was built.  Essentially, Reagan switched the federal government from what he critically called, a "tax and spend" policy, to a "borrow and spend" policy, where the government continued its heavy spending, but used borrowed money instead of tax revenue to pay the bills.  The results were catastrophic.  Although it had taken the United States more than 200 years to accumulate the first $1 trillion of national debt, it took only five years under Reagan to add the second one trillion dollars to the debt.  By the end of the 12 years of the Reagan-Bush administrations, the national debt had quadrupled to $4 trillion!"

http://www.philstockworld.com/2010/07/17/its-the-end-of-the-world-as-we-know-it/

Not to get OT Sassy, but you just brought up a good point.
I am on a lot of photographers sites and one outdoor site is famous for no one responding. I got tired of it and quit going. Then I started getting email asking why.

I've noticed that happens here also and I'm as guilty of it as anyone. Any post should be acknowledged....So thanks for posting them!
These here is God's finest scupturings! And there ain't no laws for the brave ones! And there ain't no asylums for the crazy ones! And there ain't no churches, except for this right here!

Shawn B

Thanks for posting the link Sassy.  I started "Creature back in 2007 and read it through 2008....I like to start books...but it takes me awhile to finish them. Myself and a friend managed to have G. Edward Griffin come on a local radio station (Kalispell, Montana) for a 30-60 minute interview. I was disappointed in that most callers did not have enough information or knowledge to make for a stimulating learning process...But then again Dr. Griffin is still very sharp.

"Freedom to Fascism", "Money Masters" and "Empire of Debt" are also good. I recommend "Crash Course". It's 6 hours or so...but very thorough.

Wasn't most of the Reagan debt caused by greatly increasing the size of the Navy, NATO spending, and space weapons research.  IMO it was the Bush-Clinton connection, now with Obama that has destroyed the finances of our Republic. Then again "the die was cast" back in 1913 with the Federal Reserve, 17th amendment, 16th amendment. Not a good year 1913. Also Nixon did us no favors by taking us off a metals backed currency.

Anyway Reagan was not the President that most "conservatives" think he was.

MikeC

"Anyway Reagan was not the President that most "conservatives" think he was."

Amen.

Likely a majority in this country are deluded into believing that a president who vastly grew government beyond his predecessor, dramatically increased deficit spending, granted amnesty to millions of illegal aliens, further infringed on the RKBA, and kicked off the war on drugs - somehow Saint Reagan is believed to be the conservatives' conservative.

Nothing could be further from the truth.

I think it just shows how corrupted values & thought processes have become. 

Phssthpok

As I recall it was Nixon who launched the 'war on (some) drugs'....Regan just strapped a JATO on for good measure.

Sassy

Nothing to lose but your property, warns citizen activist
July 30, 4:00 PMRichmond Republican ExaminerKaryn McDermott

Agenda 21 on the agenda
"Nothing to lose but your property" warns citizen activist.
It what is becoming an increasingly activist political year the Virginia Campaign for Liberty met this week to discuss the midterm congressional elections, Congressman Ron Paul, and Agenda 21; otherwise known as 'sustainable development.'
At the Mechanicsville Library over 50 people gathered to hear activist Donna Holt at an event hosted by Nathan Cox and Amy Strong of the Virginia Campaign for Liberty, arguably the most influential constitutional-based organization across the U.S.
'Agenda 21' is not a commonly used household term though most householders are both aware and unaware of the plans according to Donna Holt who is travelling the Commonwealth of Virginia and beyond to inform the public as to its implications.
"Agenda 21 is the United Nations blue print for the complete restructuring of nations and local communities to fit into a proper mold for global governance.
It outlines, in detail, the UN's vision for a completely managed society, dictating the process to be used for industry, agriculture, housing development, and especially education. It's an all-encompassing plan to rule from an all-powerful central government."
Holt explains the name for this policy is "Sustainable Development" and seeks to abolish private property and prepare children for global citizenship. Ultimately the aim is to reduce the population.
"As I have traveled across the state educating the citizens of the Commonwealth on this treat to our property rights, they are utterly shocked that a United Nations agenda of this magnitude could be implemented under the radar and without any act by Congress.
Next to the right of liberty, the right of property is the most important individual right guaranteed by the Constitution and the one which, united with that of personal liberty, has contributed more to the growth of civilization than any other institution established by the human race.
Holt says she urges every citizen who cares about their freedoms to "learn more about this threat to you property rights and get involved in local government. You have nothing to lose but your property."
Attendees at the forum openly shared stories and questioned the Agenda 21 as well as other local, state and federal government objectives and decisions.
Mainly conservative, the mixed age group ate pizza as the discussion opened up to other topics such as the upcoming midterm elections and events scheduled for the Richmond and central Virginia area including the Virginia Liberty Fest in September featuring an array of speakers with the keynote and main attraction being Judge Andrew Napolitano from the Fox News Channel.
The Virginia Campaign for Liberty believes in the Founders' Vision of a right to individual sovereignty as long as the rights of others are not violated. They believe in states' rights, the free market, and the Constitution.
Many Congressman Ron Paul supporters were in attendance though they are not supportive of the current Republican Party of which Rep. Paul is a member. One man introduced himself thus:"Good evening my name is John and I'm a recovering Republican" parodying the AA introduction. Laughs all around.