stomach flu

Started by Homegrown Tomatoes, February 19, 2009, 05:33:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Homegrown Tomatoes

:(  Baby got it first, then me, then middle daughter... :P  So, I'm up since 3:30 changing kids' sheets and jammies.  This is after I got up at 2:00 with the baby and did the same with her.  Thank goodness for two bathrooms!  Really hoping DH and other DD don't get it, but think the oldest may already be coming down with it.  My oldest woke up when her sister started throwing up (she's still awake, in fact) and she just came out of the bedroom saying that she had to hurry and "go", so she ran off through our bedroom.   [toilet] [yuk]  Here's hoping this is just one of those 24-48 hour deals!

Homegrown Tomatoes

Yup, she's got it alright.  Already washed two loads of laundry overnight.  Unfortunately I don't have the traditional "sick food" of saltines and 7-up on hand and am too sick myself to drag three sick kids to the store today.  Blah!!

Homegrown Tomatoes

Talk about timing!!!  OK, here's the scenario:  We're packing to move next Tuesday.  Stuff and boxes all over the house.  The dishwasher and garbage disposal are not working, so there is about 2-3 inches of sour, stagnant water in the bottom of the dishwasher that will not drain.  Three kids and mom all with some kind of stomach flu and we've been up all night, and I'm still dealing with the piles of laundry created by the ordeal.  Middle one screaming her head off and throwing up in the background.  The phone rings.  It is the leasing company for the house.  They want to bring someone over to show them the house.  Now.  Five minutes later, it rings again.  Leasing company again.  They want to schedule the final walk-through with the owners of the property management place.   ::)  Twelve months and I couldn't get them to even respond to water running from the leaky shower into the master closet!!!  And now they want it ready for a showing on a moment's notice.  I told them to come on over and I'm sure they would get a case of whatever we've got becaue is is highly contagious!!!