What language, what song is this guy singing?

Started by MountainDon, January 18, 2008, 11:49:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MountainDon

Just because something has been done and has not failed, doesn't mean it is good design.

sparks

And.....Was he trying to convey some sort of meaningful message?? ???  Oh, wait. I get it now. That was 'art'. Or was it?
My vessel is so small....the seas so vast......

Homegrown Tomatoes

MountainDon

.ti gnis/kaeps ot gniyrt enola tel siht gnipyt hguone drah saw tI

[crz]
Just because something has been done and has not failed, doesn't mean it is good design.

Sassy

You really have to think it through - can you imagine the cultures that start from the right side of the page & read/write to the left side - when they have to change over to one of the European languages that go from left to right? 

When I was in 7th/8th grade I made up a code for the alphabet so that no one could read the notes I wrote to my best friend.  Only problem, she could never get the hang of it  ???  I got to where I could read & write it pretty fast.  I took shorthand in highschool - but goofed off too much that I didn't learn it well... 

Can't imagine trying to sing both the words & music backwards  ???  he musta had to practice a lot... 
http://glennkathystroglodytecabin.blogspot.com/

You will know the truth & the truth will set you free

Homegrown Tomatoes

I took Hebrew in college and really struggled with the left/right thing.   I'll never forget a group of us were sitting around one night working on a translation assignment and one guy was off by himself working and started freaking out because he thought he'd discovered a hidden message in the Bible because halfway through the verse he'd forgotten to go right to left and started to read backwards, totally changing the meanings of the words to something totally absurd.  When we were all able to control the laughter, we got him turned back around.

desdawg

I have done so much with so little for so long that today I can do almost anything with absolutely nothing.