Why I Like CP Forum

Started by Redoverfarm, July 28, 2008, 09:49:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redoverfarm

I was linking another forum and offered assistance to the poster relating to a subject discussed in CP.  This is what I received.  Needless to say I no longer am a member of that forum.

This message has been deleted by mbmouse. Reason: please DM this info as we do not promote other forums.

glenn kangiser

Obviously not smart enough to understand that the purpose of a forum is to be of service to and advance the knowledge of it's members - no matter what knowledge we link to.  How anal of them.  ::)
"Always work from the general to the specific." J. Raabe

Glenn's Underground Cabin  http://countryplans.com/smf/index.php?topic=151.0

Please put your area in your sig line so we can assist with location specific answers.

desdawg

What can you expect from somone named mbmouse. I have to wonder what the mb stands for. I could maybe invent something if I think creatively for a few minutes.
I have done so much with so little for so long that today I can do almost anything with absolutely nothing.

peternap

That's why we settle on certain sites John. All the sites I'm on except political ones, are enjoyable. The regulars are friends and you don't have to fight the administration...even on the rare occasion when you post something questionable. :-[
These here is God's finest scupturings! And there ain't no laws for the brave ones! And there ain't no asylums for the crazy ones! And there ain't no churches, except for this right here!

Redoverfarm

A friend directed me to this to look at something.  While I was there a post appeared on Solar Power.  So remembering the discussions on CP I attached the thread.  What a stick in the mud they are.  They obviously are missing the boat on the "information highway".