What is the biggest mistake you've ever made?

Started by Robert_Flowers, December 06, 2007, 11:46:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robert_Flowers

I was watching CBS news last night and they are running a series "Primary Questions: Character, Leadership & The Candidates," all week long and the first question was What is the biggest mistake you've ever made?

Only two Candidates Fred Thompson and Barack Obama answers was personal every other Candidates answer was about some thing in there political life.

To me thats a bunch of bull hockey every big mistake i've make has allways been in my private life not on my job!
You can go to http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/12/04/eveningnews/main3572685.shtmland read more than was shown on tv last night but the impression left by the 30second answers was that only two Candidates was telling the truth,everyone else was trying to cover ther political butts.

Candidates  Truth Points
Democrats
Joe Biden                   0     
Hillary Clinton             0   
John Edwards             0
Barack Obama            1
Bill Richardson            0

Republicans
Rudy Giuliani               0
Mike Huckabee            0
John McCain                0
Mitt Romney                0
Fred Thompson            1

Did you notice a few Candidates are not on  the list  Ron Paul,Mike Gravel, Dennis Kucinich,Chris Dodd,Duncan Hunter,and Tom Tancredo  ???

QuoteFor the series "Primary Questions: Character, Leadership & The Candidates," CBS News anchor Katie Couric asked the 10 leading presidential candidates 10 questions designed to go beyond politics and show what really makes them tick.
so is CBS are trying to dictate who is electable?

Robert
ps.
it should be noted i am at home until jan. and i am to rest and do nothing so i am bored and online so you have been warned  :) 

glenn kangiser

I know your remark was made in jest, Robert, but to prevent a possible confrontation with the SS, I edited it.

Note that every word on our forum is monitored by multiple search engines and the government.  While we might talk in jest to each other some gung ho brainless gov DHS employee may try to make something out of it just to prove that his job is justified.  In actuality, the only ones the world needs to be afraid of are the ruling class in Washington DC.

Ron Paul is the man but if He even gets close - one group of the ruling class or the other will have him put away.
"Always work from the general to the specific." J. Raabe

Glenn's Underground Cabin  http://countryplans.com/smf/index.php?topic=151.0

Please put your area in your sig line so we can assist with location specific answers.

tanya

I disagree "we" the american consumer are the ruling class!!! it is just difficult to get the people off thier butts and have them take back that responsibility.  As long as the rich and powerful rule the general population can sit and watch and complain instead.  It's the financial PINCH that is getting their attention but action well....  I don't even know what it is going to take to get the people to take action and stop spending money on products and servics that cost more than just dollars. When we as responsible consumers take action with the pockebook, stop supporting the corporate sucks and start supporting the buisnesses that DO provide support and stability for our world then perhaps the shift will occur.  The corporates better listen up though because people are going broke and if they don't have resources to survive then those corporations will fail anyway.  There is only one way to move forward and that is taking personal responsibility for our purchases and actions. 
Peresrverance, persistance and passion, keys to the good life.

tanya

Biggest mistake I ever made was not getting my masters degree hen my employer would have paid for it, now I have to pay for it. 
Peresrverance, persistance and passion, keys to the good life.

Robert_Flowers

Glenn
QuoteI know your remark was made in jest, Robert, but to prevent a possible confrontation with the SS, I edited it.

Sorry  glenn i keep forgetting this is not the courtry i grew up in, i'm 42 so i was not around when hitler was but don't you get a feeling that this is what the Jews was feeling in the beginning of hitler's rule?

robert

Robert_Flowers

glenn
Ron Paul is the man but if He even gets close - one group of the ruling class or the other will have him put away.

They don't need to the political establishment has allready chosed who will run  and who will win you and i just play there game.

How long before we start scream ziz howe?

Robert

ScottA

I predict the usual predictable results that you can get from watching the news. Based on what I've seen in the media so far it will come down to Rudy Giuliani vs. Hillary Clinton. It will be a very close election but Giuliani will win by a hair. Don't be suprised if Dems cry voter fraud again and contest the election. Makes it all look on the up and up.

glenn kangiser

Why is it that the choices are always from the scum of the earth?
"Always work from the general to the specific." J. Raabe

Glenn's Underground Cabin  http://countryplans.com/smf/index.php?topic=151.0

Please put your area in your sig line so we can assist with location specific answers.