Gotta love the little ones

Started by peternap, June 18, 2008, 05:56:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

peternap

Zeus is getting bigger now. I can pick him up on the 6th.

His sisters want to play too.

These here is God's finest scupturings! And there ain't no laws for the brave ones! And there ain't no asylums for the crazy ones! And there ain't no churches, except for this right here!

Redoverfarm

I don't know Peter but if he grows into his feet you had better build him a barn in addition to yours.  My wife wanted me tio ask you if you wanted a kitten to go with it.  My daughters cat had kittens last year (before we could get her fixed). Then this year that kitten had kittens the other night( again before we could get "her" fixed).  Got to get this timing thing down. :(  I don't want to end up with a cat farm.  Two is enough.  They are outside cats and keep the mice problems at bay.  Well yesterday the older left a small garden snake at the back door as if to say      " Look what I got you" ;D 

glenn kangiser

Our cat used to bring us all kinds of mice - rats -gophers - usually live the she would turn them into paraplegics - play a while longer then lunch out.
"Always work from the general to the specific." J. Raabe

Glenn's Underground Cabin  http://countryplans.com/smf/index.php?topic=151.0

Please put your area in your sig line so we can assist with location specific answers.