Just A Couple of Bud's

Started by MountainDon, October 23, 2009, 10:57:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MountainDon

;D ;D

Tonight was a little Halloween party. We went as a Couple o Bud's.  Tomorrow night we join 2 other couples as a six pack.   ;D ;D

Oh, we won $25 for first place.  :)
Just because something has been done and has not failed, doesn't mean it is good design.

Homegrown Tomatoes

Very cute, Don.  I like the six pack idea too, very creative.  My daughters announced to me that they are going to be angels, and that my husband and I have to dress as Mary and Joseph, and the baby can wear "swallowing" clothes.  I asked what she meant, and she said, "Well, baby Jesus was wrapped in 'swallowing' clothes, so I think one of Dad's t-shirts would do."

peternap

Very nice Don!

I'm going to be dressed as a tree this Halloween, with a muzzleloader.

I have left a stern warning that anyone bothering me will be assumed to have ANTLERS! >:(
These here is God's finest scupturings! And there ain't no laws for the brave ones! And there ain't no asylums for the crazy ones! And there ain't no churches, except for this right here!

MountainDon

Update: Saturday night, as 1/3 of a six pack, we took second prize or $100 at the dance club Halloween dance. No pictures, I forgot the camera, but I'll get a shot from another guy and will post it.

:) :)
Just because something has been done and has not failed, doesn't mean it is good design.

lonelytree

Congrats to Don and the Mrs... love the hats!

MountainDon