IRS

Started by Sassy, March 31, 2006, 04:16:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sassy

Here's a link to an interesting article written by the Glens Falls Post Star concerning a recent showing in Queensbury, NY of "America  From Freedom the Fascism" a film by Aaron Russo about the IRS.  "We the People" are showing this film in cities across the nation.  Here is the link...

Give Me Liberty

PS:   Aaron Russo produced the movies "Trading Places" with Eddie Murphy & "The Rose" with Bette Midler
http://glennkathystroglodytecabin.blogspot.com/

You will know the truth & the truth will set you free

Sassy

ATTORNEY MICHAEL MINNS BEATS IRS, AGAIN

by Tedd Peck investigative reporter,
with Edward Snook
March 3, 2008
NewsWithViews.com

SEATTLE, Washington – Two innocent and patriotic citizens' dodge 64 IRS lethal bullets in a triumph for justice and the American way.

Last Christmas, the spirit of the season bestowed upon a Montrose, CO couple the greatest gift of all, freedom! James and Pamela Moran, facing a possible 180 combined years of incarceration were found not guilty by a jury of their peers on all 64 charges of an indictment in a Federal Courtroom. This victory defied all odds because the Morans were convicted of the same charges in December of 2004. The Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals overturned the Moran's 2004 convictions, granting them the new trial.

Staying true to form the government once again indicted the Morans and a court date was set for early December of 2007. The government expected the same outcome from this trial as they experienced in the first one in 2004. Now enters a ringer for the Morans in Texas attorney, and former Golden Gloves Champion, Michael Minns. So it was back to Sleepless in Seattle for round two.

This time the Assistant United States Attorneys (AUSA's) would draw the darling of both the right wing and left wing, with G. Gordon Liddy on the right endorsing Minns as America's top criminal tax defense lawyer on his top rated national radio show. Liddy also plugged Minns' book, "How to Survive the IRS" in 2001. On the left wing, Geraldo Rivera based two shows in 1991 and 1992 on innocent clients freed by Minns' remarkable legal skills, while endorsing Minns' best seller, "The Underground Lawyer." Minns' thirty year career has been noted for his envelope pushing defenses of citizens against what he calls, "The American Gestapo", and "The Tax Terrorists" - The IRS!

Mickey Brown, the former Texas middle weight champion, who trained Minns and worked his corner when he won the 1969 Golden Gloves Boxing Championship Title remarked that, "In boxing you wear a cup to protect you from the low blows. I taught Mike to avoid low blows and he has made a career out of stopping lawyers and the IRS from landing them. Pound for pound he's the best Tax Defense lawyer and the Best Legal Malpractice lawyer in the country. And you need both to fight these unscrupulous terrorists."

It's true that Minns' unblemished string of acquittals for clients and reversals on appeal won him widespread acclaim, but his combination of skills in which he maintained a practice suing bad lawyers and accountants led to his most unusual conquest; that of winning the largest Test Case Petitioner reversal and tax refund case in United States history. This accomplishment entailed obtaining a circuit court finding that the IRS had indeed committed a fraud in court against 1300 airline pilots during a 2003 tax case. Without missing a jab or combination flurry Minns dismantled the careers of two corrupt IRS lawyers who promoted the fraud for fun, profit and self aggrandizement. Mr. Kenneth W. McWade and his superior William A. Sims were subsequently suspended from their respective state bars and lost their privilege to practice law before the Tax Court due to Minns' efforts. This was the first time in history that IRS lawyers were publicly and thoroughly punished for their fraud, all the while on the taxpayers' payroll. Treat the IRS code with that much irreverence and you end up in a jail cell.

The Morans, sitting at the same table, in the same court room where they had been convicted and sentenced to serve hard time in prison, nearly three years earlier, were of course concerned. They had nothing more than their innocence, their faith, and Michael Minns' team to support them. While each of the counts had been won (often by Minns in previous trials) by themselves, no one had won a dozen straight counts, on off shore tax counts, coupled with money laundering accounts, and wire fraud counts, since a New York lawyer in the 60's, straight across the board. While some lawyers brag about winning a few of the counts (forgetting to talk about losing a few counts too), in today's sentence-guidelines-directed Federal system, each count is like a bullet...one guilty count means time in prison. Minns counts each bullet as a defeat. The government had indicted the Morans with 64 counts, 64 bullets, and the first time they had fired their machine gun all 64 bullets had stolen blood from the Morans. While the appellate court removed all 64 bullets, the emotional scars were still there on this Minister and his Sunday school teacher, Church organist wife, who had, three years earlier, listened as the Judge read the verdicts of guilty one after the other, and then ordered them to prison if they lost their appeal. So they faced the same table prepared before them in the presence of their enemies, but also in the presence of an American Jury sworn to presume innocence.

History   con't @ http://www.newswithviews.com/Snook/edward5.htm

sparks

Good stuff Sassy. I've been following this case and others....the Browns, etc. What I find curious is the number of views to your post....compared to replies......someone must like those letters...irs.....kinda makes me wonder who's 'watching'. What, me paranoid ? Hardly, I'm a single noid!!
My vessel is so small....the seas so vast......

glenn kangiser

Sassy mentioned that the first posting has been here a year. :)

"Always work from the general to the specific." J. Raabe

Glenn's Underground Cabin  http://countryplans.com/smf/index.php?topic=151.0

Please put your area in your sig line so we can assist with location specific answers.

sparks

Extreme Duuuuuhh, on my part. d*  However, an interesting topic to pursue. We are being taken to the cleaners.....and few people know it. Someday................

glenn kangiser

Don't be to hasty with the d*.  Feds have dropped in here. :)

I have also caught their search engines here.

Please put your area in your sig line so we can assist with location specific answers.

Sassy

I rec'd this in an email from my cousin's wife today...

Good cheer during tax season.

How they vote in the United Nations:
Below are the actual voting records of various Arabic/Islamic States which are recorded in both the US State Department and United Nations records:

Kuwait votes against the United States 67% of the time

Qatar votes against the United States 67% of the time

Morocco votes against the United States 70% of the time

United Arab Emirates votes against the U. S. 70% of the time.

Jordan votes against the United States 71% of the time.

Tunisia votes against the United States 71% of the time.

Saudi Arabia votes against the United States 73% of the time.

Yemen votes against the United States 74% of the time.

Algeria votes against the United States 74% of the time.

Oman votes against the United States 74% of the time.

Sudan votes against the United States 75% of the time.

Pakistan votes against the United States 75% of the time.

Libya votes against the United States 76% of the time.

Egypt votes against the United States 79% of the time.

Lebanon votes against the United States 80% of the time.

India votes against the United States 81% of the time.

Syria votes against the Unite d States 84% of the time.

Mauritania votes against the United States 87% of the time.

U S Foreign Aid to those that hate us:

Egypt, for example, after voting 79% of the time against the United States,
still receives $2 billion annually in US Foreign Aid.

Jordan votes 71% against the United States
And receives $192,814,000 annually in US Foreign Aid.

Pakistan votes 75% against the United States
Receives $6,721,000 annually in US Foreign Aid.
India votes 81% against the United States
Receives $143,699,000 annually.

Perhaps it is time to get out of the UN and give the tax savings back to the American workers who are having to skimp and sacrifice to pay the taxes (and gasoline).

Pass this along to every taxpaying citizen you know.

Disgusting isn't it?
http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/outrage/unvote.asp

ScottA

I wonder how many people know the real purpose of foreign aid is as bribes for the local governments in these countries. We pay them off for allowing our corporations to operate there unhindered by unwanted regulations. They allow us to exploit their resorces and their people in exchange for foreign aid. All those bags of grain we ship around the world are designed to put farmers out of business. The government and big business want total control of the worlds food supply so they are wiping out small farmers worldwide with these food givaways under the guise of humanitarian aid. It's not just food either. They've done the same thing with cotton farmers in Afica by subsidising U.S. growers and driving prices down worldwide.

sparks

Quote from: glenn kangiser on March 09, 2008, 10:51:48 PM
Don't be to hasty with the d*.  Feds have dropped in here. :)

I have also caught their search engines here.
You saying Big Bro is watching a handful of carpenters, cement guys, contractors, etc, etc. WHAT? OK, now I'm paranoid. :)  Saw something on the news today, a congressman wants to prohibit anonymous posting on the net bashing the gov. [scared] rofl n* heh//

glenn kangiser

They are closer than you think. ;D

Cool --- on the gov bashing -- I use my name because I want them to know what I think of them.

sparks

Maybe this should have its own thread, but .....http://www.nationalpriorities.org/costofwar_home this is where some of the money they collect is being spent... >:(

ScottA

Na sparks that freshly printed money. The money they collect pays the intrest on it.

sparks

Hey Scott, did you go thru the parameters to see what this war might be costing your area? Some neat stuff there......well not really neat, but eye opening [shocked]