war in Iran immanent

Started by benevolance, September 02, 2007, 02:04:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

benevolance

I am glad that you have found your faith or whatever it is...

It is still a big lie...And people are missing the point... My point was not merely that religion became the means by which the elite control the masses...Religion was invented by the elite to control the masses... the very concept of Christianity and Christ is a fabrication By them to guide you. The reason there was nobody writing down the chronicles of Jesus and the Disciples is that they never happened...the people of the time could not write down what they did not see! The story of it all was created much much later.

You see  when you believe they can control you... they incorporate words like in God we trust into the laws...So that people do not object to losing freedoms... In the court you swear to tell the truth so help you god what a total crock of poop

And these guys are smart too... They make sure to say things like God makes it hard to believe so only those of faith can believe or some garbage. And every piece of evidence that contradicts the bible was put in our minds and existence by the devil to test our faith...

Where is a barfing emoticon when you need one.... Total brainwash bullShi%

MountainDon

QuoteWhere is a barfing emoticon when you need one.... Total brainwash bullShi%
Peter, Glenn, I think it was, gave us one once, or maybe I'm imaging that.  :-/  I never saved it tho' Here's another one for you. I like it better.

:)  I got it from...

http://smiley.smileycentral.com/download/firefox_install.jhtml

benevolance

i am not sure i can figure out how to post the barfie Don...I will try and thanks as always with the info and help...

https://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q75/djmillerbucket/Emoticons/barf-green.gif

benevolance

see I knew I would get it wrong. ;D

MountainDon

Well, you got that right.  ;D

It won't work if you just copy the image location; as you found out.

Perhaps the best, simplest way to use it, or any other special non-countryplans.com emoticon is to...
1. copy the emoticon image to your own hard drive
2. upload it to your www.photobucket.com account (everyone should have one; it's free and about as easy to use as any image hosting service, and it works.
3. copy the IMG CODE tag from the photobucket account page and paste it into the message wherever wanted

An alternate method would be...
1. Place the cursor where you want the emoticon to appear in your new CP message/reply and click the THIRD button from the left in the top row of the "Add YaBBC tags:" buttons that appear above any message writing window. A "mouse hover"reads INSERT IMAGE
2. copy that image location like you did
   the url  
https://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q75/djmillerbucket/Emoticons/barf-green.gif
3. go back to the CP message you're writing and
4. paste that url into your CP message. That way you can leach the emoticon image from my photobucket account

williet

QuoteI am glad that you have found your faith or whatever it is...

It is still a big lie...And people are missing the point... My point was not merely that religion became the means by which the elite control the masses...Religion was invented by the elite to control the masses... the very concept of Christianity and Christ is a fabrication By them to guide you. The reason there was nobody writing down the chronicles of Jesus and the Disciples is that they never happened...the people of the time could not write down what they did not see! The story of it all was created much much later.

You see  when you believe they can control you... they incorporate words like in God we trust into the laws...So that people do not object to losing freedoms... In the court you swear to tell the truth so help you god what a total crock of poop

And these guys are smart too... They make sure to say things like God makes it hard to believe so only those of faith can believe or some garbage. And every piece of evidence that contradicts the bible was put in our minds and existence by the devil to test our faith...

Where is a barfing emoticon when you need one.... Total brainwash bullShi%

One point that should be talked about is this....the lack of a record of Jesus don't mean it's not there...it just means we don't have it yet. Could be there and just hasn't been found.

benevolance

You really think that writings of Jesus are out there waiting to be found? are you also a believer that there are dinosaurs in the wilderness still alive waitng to be discovered?

Face it, the reason nobody ever wrote down that they saw christ, knew christ, heard of christ in that era.... was because nobody did...It was a allegorical complete work of fiction. ..Written several hundred years later

And actually Christianity is a complete rip off of egyptian religions.. only thing is that it comes 1000 years later or whatever...Jesus is a copycat for Horus...Christianity was not even original or special... Just seems that it has gained considerable influence in the western world of late.

Sassy

Peter, have you actually read any of the 1000's of books on the historical Jesus?  Or do you believe what TV & the recent rash of shows, books etc that have recently been published?  Remember, during Jesus time, the Jewish scribes were the ones who documented what was happening.  They did not want to acknowledge Jesus.

I challenge you to really do the research... both sides.  That's what I've done.  In fact, I had the same question as Pilate "what is truth?"  That led me on the search at the age of 18 - I took philosophy classes, anthropology, comparative religion, psychology & geology.  I couldn't believe just because I was told to believe.  It truly is a miraculous mind & heart change that can't be explained until you have experienced it.

Just like I try to research all sides of politics & history (although I know I'm only scratching the surface) - I would think that anyone who really wants to rule out one thing or another would study both sides in-depth.

When Glenn started questioning the official story of 9/11 - I set out to prove him wrong  ;)  Well, I've become as much or more of a radical as he is  :o ;D

Have you read The Case for a Creator by Lee Strobel?  He also wrote The Case for a Saviour - there are many, many more - have you read the history of Josephus?  Below is a link to Christian Research - Hank Hannegraf usually does a good job of explaining & supporting the historical Jesus.

"For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities--His eternal power & divine nature--have been clearly seen, being understood from what was made, so that men are without excuse."  Romans 1:20  

Why do you think that throughout history, man has believed in similar stories?  You can go anywhere in the world & you will be told a story about a huge flood; every religion attempts to come to terms with life & death - the ancient Egyptians & many others have believed in the "sun" god, death & resurrection... I wonder why?  As you can see in current media reports on Iraq, Iran, 9/11 etc.  Information can be swayed any way you want... so also religion.  

God reveals Himself to all people - if a person is truly searching for "truth" he will find it... so the argument about people in remote areas who have never heard of Jesus - again,if a person wants to know the truth, he will find it.  

http://www.equip.org/site/c.muI1LaMNJrE/b.2635115/k.AED8/DB011.htm

williet

QuoteYou really think that writings of Jesus are out there waiting to be found? are you also a believer that there are dinosaurs in the wilderness still alive waitng to be discovered?

Face it, the reason nobody ever wrote down that they saw christ, knew christ, heard of christ in that era.... was because nobody did...It was a allegorical complete work of fiction. ..Written several hundred years later

And actually Christianity is a complete rip off of egyptian religions.. only thing is that it comes 1000 years later or whatever...Jesus is a copycat for Horus...Christianity was not even original or special... Just seems that it has gained considerable influence in the western world of late.

well.....until the early 1950's the Great Mountain Apes were a myth, the Ivory Billed Woodpecker was just rediscovered, there are people "down under" who claim to see the tracks of the Tazmanian Tiger, several so-called prehistoric fish have beed found to be still alive.....and scrolls are still being discovered in the deserts of the middle east..... At the time much of the western view of Christianity was being formed  (circa. 1740's to 1870's) most religious authorities believed the books of the bible were written in the language of the Holy Spirit. A special spiritual language....now known as Koine Greek, the language of the common Greek, not the high Greek of literature. Then there's the Rosetta Stone....key to Egypt and it's knowledge.

As hard as it is to accept...our society is NOT the know all end all for everything. We now see with the recent discoverys from China that much, if not most, of our view of science, medicine and mechanics was not born fresh in Europe. The Chinese had it before Europeans left their caves.

I know you give this no credit, but Solomon, son of David, for whom there IS proof.....said "there is nothing new under the sun......

YES, I believe there are still many scriptures about the life of Emmanuel that have yet to surface. AND....if they don't....it will not change my belief in Him at all. The books called the Bible will change as new texts are found. Some scriptures will be allowed and others lost or destroyed. Whatever...the Christian religion will adjust...just as it has for the last 2000 years......

God made the plan of salvation so simple that it confounds the wise.....there is no proof....just faith. His Son came and died and arose. He fulfilled the promise to Abraham. He was sacraficed a perfect sacrafice for ALL sin and He arose to be the Christ. The Gospel....

Why is that so much harder to believe than the myth of 9/11 being a terrorist attack?

benevolance

9/11 was not a terrorist attack... it was a planned attack in co-ordination with the neo cons at the top of the US government.

We need to look no further than Rummy, Cheney and Bush for the people behind 9/11

Some people sadly think that there is a valid reason to be over in the middle east slaughtering innocent people.... There is not, unless you consider oil worth murdering hundreds of thousands of people for.

NorthernMich

194 countries or so and a "fiction book" written hundreds of years ago depicts Iraq and Israel in the end times....what are the chances of that?? ;)

flametamer

benevolance,
I must put my two cents in on this one that you wrote about murdering thousands of people. The United States Military is not murdering or killing anyone, we are the ones being killed maimed and seperated from our families so that you have the freedom to make comments like that. The Iraq's are no longer trying to kill people, they in fact want peace, Iran, Syria and surronding countries are paying people to go to Iraq and Afganistan to blow themselves up to kill as many people as possible. Did anyone know what it only costs the Taliban $25,000 payed to the families of the victims that they talk into killing themselves? Also the victims mostly male are told that they will have all the women, food, etc.., they want when they go to heaven once they kill themselves. There have been a few bad apples with in the US military that have taken it upon themselves to make "them" pay for the crimes that they have commited against there friends. These people are being punished for their crimes. As a 14 year veteran of the Marines and Army I can not find anywhere that the US military is murdering thousands of people. We do NOT shot unless shot at. We do NOT attack unless attacked. The military have strict rule of engagement that if broken bring forth strict penalties. I am glad that I have and continue to serve in the US military. I am glad that everyone has the chance to speak their minds the way you just did. If it were not for the military then we would not have to freedom that we enjoy in this country today. Personally I think the media should stay out of all military operations and not report on anything until after the event occured, like World War II.

williet

Quote9/11 was not a terrorist attack... it was a planned attack in co-ordination with the neo cons at the top of the US government.

We need to look no further than Rummy, Cheney and Bush for the people behind 9/11

Some people sadly think that there is a valid reason to be over in the middle east slaughtering innocent people.... There is not, unless you consider oil worth murdering hundreds of thousands of people for.

I agree totally, but where's the proof that will hold up? Lot's of circumstantial junk, but no PROOF as of yet....Do you REALLY believe there will ever be any? I do believe there is PROOF and I also believe it may be lost for many years to come. Hidden, lost, buried, locked away for whatever National Security reason they can come up with......It was there, but now it may be gone forever......I believe what you say about 9/11 by faith. I have no evidence. I was not there in person....but I believe this administration was involved. Were you involved in the plot? Were you there to see all the evidence? OR...do you believe it based on your study of available information ...hoping for more info as the years go on?

williet

Quotebenevolance,
I must put my two cents in on this one that you wrote about murdering thousands of people. The United States Military is not murdering or killing anyone, we are the ones being killed maimed and seperated from our families so that you have the freedom to make comments like that. The Iraq's are no longer trying to kill people, they in fact want peace, Iran, Syria and surronding countries are paying people to go to Iraq and Afganistan to blow themselves up to kill as many people as possible. Did anyone know what it only costs the Taliban $25,000 payed to the families of the victims that they talk into killing themselves? Also the victims mostly male are told that they will have all the women, food, etc.., they want when they go to heaven once they kill themselves. There have been a few bad apples with in the US military that have taken it upon themselves to make "them" pay for the crimes that they have commited against there friends. These people are being punished for their crimes. As a 14 year veteran of the Marines and Army I can not find anywhere that the US military is murdering thousands of people. We do NOT shot unless shot at. We do NOT attack unless attacked. The military have strict rule of engagement that if broken bring forth strict penalties. I am glad that I have and continue to serve in the US military. I am glad that everyone has the chance to speak their minds the way you just did. If it were not for the military then we would not have to freedom that we enjoy in this country today. Personally I think the media should stay out of all military operations and not report on anything until after the event occured, like World War II.

Are you saying there are no Iriqi's being killed by the weapons of the United States? Do you really believe if the military had stayed at home a country the size of L.A. would have destroyed us? Can you really think we are defending our freedom or our way of life in Iraq? Are you so affraid of the possibility that Iran might get a nuclear weapon capable of reaching the United States that you'd have countless American's die over the next 10 or more years to stop them?

Thomas Jefferson was a strong opponant of a standing army. He believed our primary duty was to this country and the citizens of this country....We have strayed. The ONLY duty of a standing military is to DEFEND this country. That's not accomplished by invasion....I am sorry that our military is being wasted in the middle east. I'm sorry for those who die for a confused plan at best. BUT ..I will never stoop to defending this mess by saying America was in ANY danger. Those who die do so for whatever cause they believe.....but the facts tell us it's not defence or patriotism.

An American Patriot is willing to die for the ideals of America or defending the Constitution of the United States, not to sway power in a foreign civil war, to build a foreign government, or make a group of crooks wealthy.

This so called war has NOTHING to do with freedom in American or protecting the rights of Americans. I'm sad to see so many misguided people who still believe that junk, but the plan was to involve the National Guard so the unjust deaths would hit as many homes as possible in this country. For each person lost, there will be many who just can't face the truth of the Iraqi invasion. It will be that way from now own, unless the criminals who lied to get us there are brought to justice.

The Bush / Cheney plan to destroy the United States from within seems to be working. :'(

flametamer

You quoted my email and I never said that Iraq's where not being killed by Americans. I said that we do not fire on anyone unless we are fired upon first. The hardest part about that is when they hide among civilians we can not just fire into the crowd to get one bad guy. We have to wait until they are in the open or somewhere that civilians will not be harmed in the cross fire. That is why so many Americans are killed. I will agree with you on your statement that we need to defend this country but I would like to ask you a question. Did you lose anyone from the twin tower collapse? If that was your spouse, daughter, son that died in those two towers would you not want revenge for their deaths? That is more about what this war is about revenge. We did not go to there country hijack four planes and then run them into populated areas. If they had the honor that is with ever American then they would have attacked military installation instead of soft targets. Why use a plane full of people as a weapon? Because it is supposed to bring fear. The Japanese at the start of World War II launched a surprise attack against the United States Navy at Pearl Harbor. The only difference in the 9/11 attack is that they attack civilian targets instead of military.

As far as Iran no I am not afraid, but I will say that if someone does decide to push forward with military action then the whole place needs to be leveled before any boots hit the ground. I do not like the idea of having people in my country that want to cause us harm because they do not have the freedom to do what they desire. So before any boots hit the ground I would like to see the place leveled.

I would like to thank you for your comments. It reminds me that we live in a free country where we can say and do as we please. In Iraq if someone said any of the things you said they would have been placed in a prison to die a slow death. This practice accounts for more countries than you can imagine.

As far as placing blame, blame the Taliban, they are the ones who struck first. We tried to make traveling inside the US as painless as possible. Now look at the line to catch a flight. Look at the secruity measure that have to be taken. Look at what our country has turned into a fortress. We are building fences along our borders. We are supposed to be land of the free yet we are making every effort to protect our country and our people. Why because other countries do not like us so they come to our country to harm us. If you do not support the war thats fine I really do not care, but do not ever think that we are doing nothing but killing people in Iraq just to be killing them. If we had wanted to do that we never would have allowed them to retain the weapons. Throughout history any nation that has fallen to another nation the first thing the concuring nation does is disarm everyone. That I believe is the biggest mistake that we have ever made.

MountainDon

Flametamer, first let me Thank You for your 14 years of dedicated service. I have friends who are career soldiers and airmen. They have all seen service in Iraq. While they have complained about the length of their tours among a few other things, they, like you, are proud to be members of the US Military.

Random comments:

I am a fan of Thomas Jefferson too. However Jefferson could have never foreseen the complexities we face in this time. It is no longer possible to bury our US heads in the sand.

I do not believe that 9/11 was a "put up" affair orchestrated by the US Government. It was orchestrated by Bin Laden and his cohorts. We were attacked. I do not believe the conspiracy theorists. For one, I don't believe that a plot of such magnitude could be hidden for this length of time without leaks. Second I do not believe Bush is an evil man any more than I believe the mythical 50 mpg (100, 200 mpg.... it varies with the telling) carburetor was suppressed by the oil companies. I truly believe the free market place is stronger than that. Even if such a thing was suppressed once, the idea would not stay buried. History is replete with ideas that have been pursued by many people at more or less the same time.

At the same time I do believe the Bush White House made some errors along the way. But not any deliberate attempt to kill thousands of Americans for some unproven purpose. I do not believe our armed forces are purposefully killing innocent civilians. I do believe a small violent minority is trying to force their will, their ideals, on the bulk of the Iraqi's. They use violence and scare tactics just like the terrorist perpetrators of 9/11.

Anyhow I couldn't leave Flametamer alone in the wilds, although I suspect he's quite used to being on the receiving end. Oh, one more thing I don't believe. I don't believe those who will be soon denigrating my beliefs will ever be convinced to change their views by anything I'll say.

I'm especially not going to touch the religious drift this thread has generated. Whew!

Hey, Flametamer, what are you hoping, planning to build; your reasons for peeking in here. I see you've been lurking for some time (4.76 months to be exact   :)  ). Love to hear from you on any more mundane subjects, like building, that interests you.   :o

flametamer

MountainDon,
Thank you for your comments.

We are going to build a modified version of the Solar Saltbox. We are working on change the plans slightly but hope to break ground within the next couple weeks. We are going for the no mortgage payment option which will require that we build as we get the money saved.

Sassy

While I don't always agree with some of your viewpoints, Mtn Don, I respect your right to them.   :)

Flametamer, I, too, want to express my appreciation for your dedication to our country & willingness to put your life on the line for our country.

My dad spent 30 yrs in the Air Force & there are a lot of times we don't agree - we've been debating politics & war since the Vietnam war.   :-/  But I have to respect his beliefs.  And I do appreciate the family life he was able to give to us as we were growing up.

As a nurse, I have taken care of veterans for over 17 yrs.  I've laughed with them, cried with them, did my best to care for them like they were my own family members.  It has been very rewarding, although frustrating at times (gov't  ;) )

It is very difficult for me, especially taking care of these young men who have been to Iraq & Afganistan 2-3x's & see their struggles, their wounds - young lives that have been changed forever.  

There are too many unanswered questions about 9/11 - that's why I & many others, believe there should be a new investigation.  Many of the hijackers were from Saudi Arabia.  I am for negotiation - our world is too small to keep blowing up other nations.  Our weapons are too lethal - but the international bankers & war industry continue to fund both sides & continue to reap the ungodly profits at the expense of young men & women who serve in the military.

Then you think of the 100,000's of Iraqis who have died.  The depleted uranium pollution that is in the air, water, ground, food... and our soldiers who come home having been poisoned with the DU.   :-/ We've been bombing the Iraqis since the 1st Gulf war... our CIA set up Saddam Hussien & Osama ben Laden as agents for the US.  We allowed the ben Laden family to fly out of the US during a total stand down of flights after 9/11 :-?

There is so much more... who was responsible?  who was behind it all?  We might never know... in talking with people I work with from all over the world - Iran, Phillipines, India, China, Japan, Europe, Russia, Pakistan - they say our country is still the most honest in gov't & the most free - but that is quickly changing.  My son was talking to some people who were visiting from Germany - they said they were amazed that there were so many police around...

More than anything, I want to give to my children & grandchildren the freedoms I've been able to experience.  And as a Patriot, I believe that it is my responsibility to keep informed & to warn others when our constitutional freedoms are being stolen from us by political leaders who have a different agenda & would turn our country into a fascist state, doing the bidding of those with the real money & power who consider themselves the "elite" & the rest of us "sheeple".  Call me a conspiracy nut, but I've read too much history to deny that there is a bigger agenda planned for our country.

As one of our founding fathers stated - the constitution was written for a moral people - without morals & standards from within a person, they must be controlled by outside force.  Maybe that is what we have come to.  

MountainDon

QuoteWhile I don't always agree with some of your viewpoints...
  You don't!  I'm shattered.

Nah! Not really; just joking around. That comes as no surprise.

I should worry if that came to pass. Even my wife, Karen, and I have our differences of opinion.  :)

QuoteI respect your right to them.
One of the keys to getting along, co-existing.

Sassy

I hope we're still friends, MtnDon!  ;)  You don't do to your wife what Glenn does to me, do you?  He'll play the devil's advocate just to get me going  >:(  ::) :D - but it does help with my debating skills!  8-)  

So why can't we treat other nations the same way?

williet

QuoteYou quoted my email and I never said that Iraq's where not being killed by Americans. I said that we do not fire on anyone unless we are fired upon first.

I would like to ask you a question. Did you lose anyone from the twin tower collapse? If that was your spouse, daughter, son that died in those two towers would you not want revenge for their deaths? That is more about what this war is about revenge.  

I would like to thank you for your comments. It reminds me that we live in a free country where we can say and do as we please. In Iraq if someone said any of the things you said they would have been placed in a prison to die a slow death. This practice accounts for more countries than you can imagine.

Throughout history any nation that has fallen to another nation the first thing the concuring nation does is disarm everyone. That I believe is the biggest mistake that we have ever made.

We would not be fired upon if we were not in THEIR front yards.

There is no excuse for what this country is doing in Iraq.

My freedom to say such things comes from my ancestors who fought in the AMERICAN Revolution and the same freedoms have nothing to do with the Spanish-American war, Korea, Vietnam, Desert Storm or any other conflict that was designed to police ANOTHER country.... My forefather,  who was a member of the First Continental Congress would puke if he were to see where this country has followed corrupt leadership. Another forefather who was a personal guard to Washington would be disgusted at the actions of King George "W" BUSH. Anyone who will bother to read the writings of the Founding Fathers can see this path is NOT the path of the United States of America.....IT is dishonorable at best and criminal at worst.

NO, I had no one die on 9/11 .... what difference does it make? IF this country wished to go after those who SUPPOSEDLY attacked us, we would be in Saudi Arabia and Egypt as most blamed were from there. AND...if we really wanted to find those responsible, we'd look a little closer to Washington.....Our "invasion" of Iraq was supposed to be about gettin Saddam (and he's dead) NOT revenge for 9/11...SO..WHY ARE OUR TROOPS NOT RETURNING?

But all this is just my opinion...and as you say....in this country (at least until Dick Cheney can change it ) ... I have the freedom of thought and speech.

I am sure it makes it easier to live with the loss of family, either on 9/11 or in the Middle East if we were to believe those who die are doing so to defend America or being killed by countless EVIL people who are out to kill every infidel.....The facts just don't support that line of thinking.

Muslims want their land to be an Arab land....Jews want the whole of the Middle East to be the "Land of Canaan" and the United States wants all the OIL, POWER and CONTROL in the world.....It has nothing to do with freedom, defending America or protecting this country from anyone.

The real enemy is from within.....the reason the Bill of Rights gives citizens the right to keep and bear arms in the first place. When all other checks and balances fail...the citizens are to water the tree of liberty with the blood of patriotism.......

It don't happen in another country dying in the religious civil war of another government.

I am sorry for those who have died and will continue to die for the misguided goals of our current administration. There is no draft and it's there choice, but it has nothing to do with FREEDOM or the principles on which this country was founded.

MountainDon

QuoteI hope we're still friends, MtnDon!  ;)  You don't do to your wife what Glenn does to me, do you?  He'll play the devil's advocate just to get me going  >:(  ::) :D - but it does help with my debating skills!  8-)  So why can't we treat other nations the same way?
I still value your ideas and opinions, friend.  :)

I have to admit to playing devil's advocate when we're discussing things. But I get it back. All in all it helps us both adjust to other points of view.  :)

Other nations.... ??   :-/ :-?

Here's an interesting point of view regarding the Iraq/terrorist/Muslim thing. One thing traditional Muslims fear from the west, the US in particular (because of our size and influence in all things, not just politics, but movies, music, behavior, "pop" culture) is the erosion or destruction of their value system, their version of morality and family values. They abhor our pop movies, books, culture with the display of extramarital and premarital sex, the absence of family values, our exportation of our way of life, our preoccupation with "celebrities" and their,..  shall we say decadent lifestyle. Our tolerance of gay lifestyle threatens their values. Etc. Etc.

Not to say "they" are right.    But there are disturbing aspects to the decay of the American family and family values.

Food for thought.

...and I wish somebody would correct the spelling of immanent to imminent. Drives me nuts. I know, my anal retentive side is showing.

williet

More than anything, I want to give to my children & grandchildren the freedoms I've been able to experience.  And as a Patriot, I believe that it is my responsibility to keep informed & to warn others when our constitutional freedoms are being stolen from us by political leaders who have a different agenda & would turn our country into a fascist state, doing the bidding of those with the real money & power who consider themselves the "elite" & the rest of us "sheeple".  Call me a conspiracy nut, but I've read too much history to deny that there is a bigger agenda planned for our country.

As one of our founding fathers stated - the constitution was written for a moral people - without morals & standards from within a person, they must be controlled by outside force.  Maybe that is what we have come to.  

While our national attention is being captured by the Middle East, our Constitutional Freedoms are indeed being taken from us....and that's the worst part of all.

benevolance

Well you will never see the slaughter of civilians on Fox News  :o But watch a BBC news briefing on the war...read what unicef and amnesty international have to say about the war.... you know the organizations that have no vested interest in the oil or political gain from spinning a war for the positives.

fact is hundreds of thousands are being bombed maimed and killed over there...

Yet in the news here in America we only see the feeble attacks that kill or injure 1 or 2 soldiers....When a small assault force from the US army kills thousands almost instantly

this is a slaughter pure and simple... take everyone in the way out of the way and establish a system of rule that we can overlook and control for the next 50 years.....

Anyone that does not like the thought of that will be killed if they voice an objection :-/

Yes Democracy is grand

Fighting for freedom is a great and honourable thing... There is no honor or freedom to be had for america in Iraq

MountainDon

Had a look at some AI information.  AI states thousands of deaths, not hundreds of thousands... and...   "the result of deliberate attacks by Sunni and Shi'a armed groups as the conflict took on an increasingly sectarian nature."  not US armed forces.

Please point me in the direction of where the foreign press accurately reports "(your quote) ...a small assault force from the US army kills thousands almost instantly."  :-?