New nail apron:-))

Started by peg_688, September 24, 2005, 02:53:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peg_688

Last one I should have to break in . Same brand / style , cost more than twice as much as in 1984  ::)

I'll see if I can get this pic posted , hit the wrong thing twice so far :-[  

Seems I've got it right now.

glenn-k

Looks like a good one , PEG.

I just keep buying the sissy ones but then forget to put them on and stuff everything into my pockets.

I have to apologize to you for my messy job site also.  I guess that's what happens when a welder tries to do things with wood.  It's not my fault though.  Welders are of the opinion that they are too expensive to clean up after themselves and that grunts should come in and do it for them.  Therefore the messy jobsite.  I know it's not a good excuse but it's all I have. :-/

peg_688

Sure is stiff , like breaking in new boots, sort of.

Need a nice rainy week to get it wet and soften up. I can't bring me self to just hose it down  ::)and wear it . It's so dang pretty ::)

Ya you welders , we like ya gone fast , all them sparks  :o, ya tryin ta burn us up.

Electrians are notorius for leaving a mess, boxes , wrapping, on trim out and drill shaving etc on rough in.

BTW If you posted a  messy job site pic I either missed it or overlooked it  :-X

glenn-k

I try to keep most of the mess out of the view finder of the camera --- however a bit slips in once in a while.

I have been known to weld directly over a guy who was screwing off on the job-- got his attention I think, but I try to watch out for the guys who are trying to get things done.

jraabe

Isn't that a lovely workbench/saw table!

Now that my house is done my workbench is down to 36x48. It has a little vise and lots of stuff sitting on shelves. Not too pretty or neat.