Started by Jimmy_Cason, May 12, 2005, 10:47:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


I think we were separated at birth Sassy. ;)
I can also go into rooms and tell you the size. When we bought the house we were in I got about 95% (room size) correct.and the other 5% out by a few inches. When hog fells trees if he can get it to fall right(in the direction we desire) I can tell you where the top will end up. This and cooking are the only two gifts I have, and I think the floor plans I do better then the cooking.


Not true, Stink.  You are also a heavy equipment operator-- and an occasional miss doesn't change that. :)



I guess it will be OK once you are used to it. Got this today thought you might like it.

New Element Found

Heaviest Element Yet Known To Science

Seems that this new element exists practically everywhere, but because
it is inert, no one recognized it until the major research institution
was given a mega-dollar government grant to determine why everything
slowed down around governmental bodies.

The recent hurricanes and gasoline issues are proof of the existence of
a new chemical element.  A major research institution has recently
announced the discovery of the heaviest element yet known to science. 
The new element has been named 'Governmentium.'

Governmentium(Gv) has one neutron, 25 assistant neutrons, 88 deputy
neutrons, and 198 assistant deputy neutrons, giving it an atomic mass
of 312.  These 312 particles are held together by forces called morons,
which are surrounded by vast quantities of lepton-like particles called

Since Governmentium has no electrons, it is inert.  However, it can be
detected, because it impedes every reaction with which it comes into

A minute amount of Governmentium can cause a reaction that would
normally take less than a second, to take over four days to complete. 
Governmentium has a normal half-life of 4 years; it does not decay, but
instead undergoes a reorganization in which a portion of the assistant
neutrons and deputy neutrons exchange places.

In fact, Governmentium's mass will actually increase over time, since
each reorganization will cause more morons to become neutrons forming
isodopes.  This characteristic of moron promotion leads some scientists to
believe that Governmentium is formed whenever morons reach a critical
concentration.  This hypothetical quantity is referred to as critical

When catalyzed with money, Governmentium becomes Administratium, an
element which radiates just as much energy as Governmentium since it
has half as many peons but twice as many morons.

Want to race through your inbox even faster? Try the full version of Windows Live Hotmail. (It's free, too.) 

© 2007 Microsoft Privacy Legal 

glenn kangiser

Very true...

..but you really don't want to get me started do you? ??? ::)  ;D
"Always work from the general to the specific." J. Raabe

Glenn's Underground Cabin

Please put your area in your sig line so we can assist with location specific answers.


Just thought it was fitting for a day like this.