TWIC

Started by sparks, March 18, 2010, 10:34:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparks

The TWIC thing....

Transportation Workers Identification Card.       Wonderful......

I've just been informed that a fbi background check will be performed on me. Again. Just went through this crap to be a foster grandparent 18 months ago. What's next....blood......flesh......DNA??????

@##@#$$%%%#$%%#!!

sparks
My vessel is so small....the seas so vast......

glenn kangiser

If you only had an implanted bio-chip they could scan, maybe not all of this would be necessary... [waiting]

Of course then you would have the counterfeiters, and the cancer problem they have found after the chips are implanted... just minor details though.. [ouch]
"Always work from the general to the specific." J. Raabe

Glenn's Underground Cabin  http://countryplans.com/smf/index.php?topic=151.0

Please put your area in your sig line so we can assist with location specific answers.

Sassy

Working for the Veterans Dept at a hospital - all employees had to get new name badges w/chip implanted.  I have no idea what all is on the chips or whether they did an FBI check on me or what...  I'm amazed that they gave me the badge!  It was totally against my better judgment but it was either that or quit...  amazing how easily a person will follow orders  d*

I don't carry the badges around in my purse - anyone with an RFID (radio frequency ID) reader could read it.  Just like the chips in passports now...  not real secure.  The 1st day I lost it - the holder they gave us to put the badge into was a piece of crap - I re-traced my steps & actually found in on the floor of my car. 
http://glennkathystroglodytecabin.blogspot.com/

You will know the truth & the truth will set you free

peternap

Quote from: Sassy on March 18, 2010, 11:13:11 PM
Working for the Veterans Dept at a hospital - all employees had to get new name badges w/chip implanted.  I have no idea what all is on the chips or  !  It was totally against my better judgment but it was either that or quit...  amazing how easily a person will follow orders  d*

Those are the most prophetic words I've heard for a long time Sassy,
The people who want everyone on a leash know that given the choice between giving just a little....and not being able to support themselves and or family, they will choose to take care of the family.

There is no way to stay completely under the radar. You just have to throw up enough chaff to make their information confusing.
These here is God's finest scupturings! And there ain't no laws for the brave ones! And there ain't no asylums for the crazy ones! And there ain't no churches, except for this right here!

pagan

You can be completely off radar, it's all a matter of how you choose to live and work. You won't be able to work some high paying job, owe on the big house, make monthly payments on your SUV, and take fancy trips overseas. Essentially living the "American dream" is what puts you on radar and makes you give up your freedoms...all for the sake of a paycheck that can be taken away at any moment if your company needs to cut costs to make Wall Street bankers happy.

You will be able to work a simple job at moderate pay, better yet work for yourself, own a little house in the woods, drive a used truck or car, and go camping nearby.

Make your choice.

MushCreek

It's pretty hard to be completely off the radar. Work a simple job (IRS) own a little house (property taxes) drive a used car or truck (motor vehicle dept). You would have to squat on someone else's land, live off said land, and walk everywhere to really get off the radar. I'm not sure it can be done legally.
Jay

I'm not poor- I'm financially underpowered.

pagan

There's a difference between being off radar and under radar. Having no debt, minimal bills, no cable/internet, and no credit cards all contribute to keeping you out of the corporate marketing schematic, as well as maintaining a low profile with government entities. They all know you're there, but basically ignore you because they're not really getting anything out of you.

I agree that living completely off radar is tricky, but possible and legal. For instance it's not against the law to live on someone else's land, if they allow it, and there's nothing that says you must make money. So if you find someone kind enough to allow you to live on his or her land for no money or helping out and you're able to grow everything you need for the year, and you can barter for the rest offering your labor in exchange, for instance. I see nothing illegal in having zero income, no property tax, and no motor vehicle.