Shocking News

Started by Ajax, April 27, 2011, 08:50:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ajax

Quote from: archimedes on May 12, 2011, 10:16:15 AM
Or.......,  you could read your own post above (reply #46)  and drop this ridiculous charade.   d*

Seriuosly, give it up.  These guys can find a conspiracy in a jar of mayonnaise.
Ajax .... What an ass.
muldoon

Squirl

Quote from: Windpower on May 12, 2011, 10:08:48 AM
Maybe a court of law need to determine the facts and the relevent legalities

Courts of law deliberately decline to hear arguments on clearly written letters of the law.  Like the exact post you just made.  It is usually considered a waste of the courts time if the law is so plainly written and clear.  They are called frivolous lawsuits.  The people that bring them are usually sanctioned in some way.  The law is not a conspiracy.

What is interesting is that this has been the law since almost the beginning of the country. The precedent was set in one of the first acts of congress defined "the children of citizens of the United States, that may be born beyond sea, or out of the limits of the United States, shall be considered as natural born citizens: Provided, That the right of citizenship shall not descend to persons whose fathers have never been resident in the United States.""

http://rs6.loc.gov/cgi-bin/ampage?collId=llsl&fileName=001/llsl001.db&recNum=226

The equal protection clauses of the constitution giving women the rights of citizenship instead of being property would extend that.  Yet some people still don't consider women to be much more than property.

MountainDon

Quote from: Windpower on May 12, 2011, 09:50:39 AM

Anyone born inside the United States *
Any Indian or Eskimo born in the United States, provided being a citizen of the U.S. does not impair the person's status as a citizen of the tribe
Any one born outside the United States, both of whose parents are citizens of the U.S., as long as one parent has lived in the U.S.
Any one born outside the United States, if one parent is a citizen and lived in the U.S. for at least one year and the other parent is a U.S. national
Any one born in a U.S. possession, if one parent is a citizen and lived in the U.S. for at least one year
Any one found in the U.S. under the age of five, whose parentage cannot be determined, as long as proof of non-citizenship is not provided by age 21
Any one born outside the United States, if one parent is an alien and as long as the other parent is a citizen of the U.S. who lived in the U.S. for at least five years (with military and diplomatic service included in this time)
A final, historical condition: a person born before 5/24/1934 of an alien father and a U.S. citizen mother who has lived in the U.S.

Interesting to see the art of cherry picking at work...  The father has no claim to being a US National, but would very much have been classed as an alien.

Just because something has been done and has not failed, doesn't mean it is good design.

ScottA

I just want to know why they keep releasing fake birth certificates. Doesn't matter where he was born. Maybe a deliberate distraction?

bayview

We appreciate the time and hard work of the individuals that have been enlightening us.    Very informative!   I guess it makes good conversation.   Since nobody will do anything about it.   Unfortunately the "bad" guys normally win in the end.   No one now-a-days has the backbone to standup for their "moral" beliefs.

Resistance is futile!   "If you can't beat them, join them".   (You'll sleep better at night not knowing)

And ScottA:       Yes, it probably is a deliberate distraction. . .     Well timed, for reasons we may never know.

/.
    . . . said the focus was safety, not filling town coffers with permit money . . .

rwanders

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Yaaaaaawwwwnnnnnnnnhhh!!!!!!

If you detectives will take these "theories" (and $3.00) to your local coffee shop, you can buy a latte!

Take them down to your local bar and maybe you can sell them to that guy who's always sitting on the corner stool (if you buy him a beer).
Rwanders lived in Southcentral Alaska since 1967
Now lives in St Augustine, Florida

bayview

QuoteThe Republicans and Democrats are just a ploy... a sham... two sides of the same coin being flipped by the same owner..... two puppets in the same puppet show with their strings being manipulated by two hands of the same puppet master.

Well said!  

Again, nothing will change since most people in the know profit from it somehow. . .     Others will do nothing since they are on the Governments teat and unwilling to speak up.

I just laugh to myself when I'm told that we can vote these types out of office.    Right!  
"It's not the ones who votes that counts . . .    But, the ones who counts the votes".

Even Independents have no chance if elected.    Take Jesse Ventura - Governor for the State of Minnesota.   He was unable to get anything done. . .    Both Republicans and Democrats ganged up on him.   Probably first time they agreed on anything.

BTW:   Most politicians and talk show hosts - The Messiahs that have opposing views are just as much the problem.    

Yes!   They are "allowed" to speak up to their audiences.   Lets the average guy feel that there is someone "talking for him".   In reality, they are also profiteers.  

I better stop!    Starting to sound like a conspiracy to me!    ;D

/.
    . . . said the focus was safety, not filling town coffers with permit money . . .

astidham

"Chop your own wood and it will warm you twice"
— Henry Ford

astidham

reading this side of the forum (which I generally don't) has influenced me in fashion

work wont let me wear it though  :(
"Chop your own wood and it will warm you twice"
— Henry Ford

bayview

Quote from: astidham on May 12, 2011, 05:27:03 PM
from Faux news, would they lie?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/04/29/expert-says-obamas-birth-certificate-legit/

Surely, this "expert" is a shill. . .     Part of the scam . . .    Paid off by the conspirators.

/.

StinkerBell

Gotta add my few pennies to the mix....it is all moot. Does not matter what anyone thinks. We are better served, imo to learn how to store, plant and gather food. Stock pile it along with guns and amo. When this country falls, and there is a good chance it will. We need to be prepared and this is just a distraction for us. We need to focus.

Native_NM

Just because he is a citizen doesn't mean that he is an American!   There are plenty of them (democrats and republicans) that seem to be anti-American these days.
New Mexico.  Better than regular Mexico.