Shocking News

Started by Ajax, April 27, 2011, 08:50:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

glenn kangiser

Windpower, there is also good circumstantial evidence that Stanley Ann's father is his real father and a maid was his mother and Stanley Ann covered for her dad.... She apparently didn't show pregnancy at the proper time and.... rushed off to college nearly immediately.... so I wonder if his father should not be listed as Caucasian?

Maybe that is why it took them so long to alter the document then Photoshop the "Official" looking texture over it?

Just trying to figure out why they went to the trouble of doing all of that sloppy Photoshop work....don't git yer knickers in a knot, guys... :)
"Always work from the general to the specific." J. Raabe

Glenn's Underground Cabin  http://countryplans.com/smf/index.php?topic=151.0

Please put your area in your sig line so we can assist with location specific answers.

glenn kangiser

Quote from: muldoon on April 27, 2011, 07:19:55 PM
thats what is on the whitehouse.gov site.  it's not a copy of something else, not a news release, that what the whitehouse put out today on their site.  

Look at that... the last number, one, is Photoshopped in.  Note the pixelated number compared to the other tampered with typewritten or stamped number.   They need to get someone who is better with Photoshop. Must have had to change someone else's Cert of live birth and change the number range to one that would fit the time period?  Not even the same size pixels and the colors are off from the rest.  They should have copied and pasted one of the other ones to make it look more realistic.

hmm What is the motivation to fake a Birth Cert and present it as factual?....... [noidea'

Please put your area in your sig line so we can assist with location specific answers.

glenn kangiser

More Photoshop info

QuoteReady for something really weird though?

It actually -is- shopped :).

Pull the pdf file off the whitehouse.gov server, open it up in illustrator, pull the clipping masks apart.

This image is a series of layers put on top of each other - not - a scanned document. Stuff has been added on top of the original document. Try it for yourself!

http://www.boingboing.net/2011/04/27/shopped-i-can-tell-b.html#comments

PDF layers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgVIei87oFo&feature=player_embedded

Squirl

Quote from: MountainDon on April 27, 2011, 08:58:33 PM
from  http://www.usconstitution.net/consttop_citi.html   FWIW

Any one born outside the United States, if one parent is an alien and as long as the other parent is a citizen of the U.S. who lived in the U.S. for at least five years (with military and diplomatic service included in this time)

Excellent research, reasoning, and ability to read the constitution and the plain letter of the law Don.  This is what I find the most outrageous part of this sideshow.  Not that the general public refuses to acknowledge the law of the land in favor of personal prejudices, but that there are members of the legal profession, licensed practicing attorneys, that have chosen to deliberately turn a blind eye to the law.  Almost all have been sanctioned or disbarred by the legal profession, but they don't care because they take advantage of people ignorance to garner large speaking fees.  It is good politics, but bad legal practice.

StinkerBell

I would think that making a copy of the form from the book would indeed make certain aspects look off. As the page bends and the copy is made it would look odd. The only thing that bothers me but not enough to say it is a fake is the race issue. That bothered me the most with the short form to. It would be interesting to find someone else with at least one parent if not both of color listed during the same time period. Or even the same time period with at least one parent from a foreign country. For example if a parent was from China would it say Chinesse or wouldit say Asian?  I wish we never did this on birth certificates or anyting imo this creates issues of division.**note I said interesting but not demanding this.

I do not think that there was a family cover up because they knew this child might one day be president. However, I could believe a cover up would be done in order to possibly collect welfare or state income so his mom could go to college or coninue with college. I could see the grandparent's doing this for the best interestof their daughter. Maybe knowing the marriage would not work out.  

I just do not like his politics nor the way he has run the office. At the sametime I can say there is no one on the otherside I could vote for either(I do find Trump entertaining...but that is not enough). Both parties leave a bad taste in my mouth. Republican/Democrat is like choosing between hospital food and airline food,  leaves a bad taste.

Government is to big, to wasteful and to powerful. It has for many many decades been redistributing wealth with no succes. The goverment is a big ponzi scheme and politics/politicians and the office they hold is a pyramid scheme.

I really do not want a politician to run anything. They are the ones who got us into this mess and continue with their way of thinking. I want someone outside to come in. This includes senators and congress. Term limits and restrictions on benefits and a balance budget amendment, Those are the talking points for me.

glenn kangiser

Politicians all serve their own and their owners interests.  Nearly none represent the will of their constituents.  Look at the bailout as an example, the flu hoaxes, 9/11, foreign policy, attack and occupation of Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan... protecting their investments and increasing their wealth. (Don't worry.... Libya will soon be an occupation also).

Man will never rule himself successfully.

Stinky....I am concerned.... you are so serious... We could get Sarah Palin for a leader.   Blow in her ear for a refill of thoughts and ideas.....

Yeah, I have changed my views again too.  I liked her when I thought she was cute but she kept talking and overcame that.

To tell the truth, nobody will do better than Obama either.  They are simply puppets doing the will of their masters.  Look at the promises he came in on.  He may have even meant it at first.  Then reality set in.  His masters in CFR, PNAC and other big business, manufacturing, corporate and military called in their markers.  You will note that he is continuing the exact policies of Bush who was the puppet of his masters also....even though he claimed to come in on opposite principles.

You think attacking Pakistan and Libya was his idea?  Dig deeper... scripted for him... he is just obeying.  Not original thinking...for crying out loud....everything he does is read from a teleprompter and on his own his thoughts and speech are so much less clear.  A very good reader though... he can take commands.

Windpower

OK

here is the website for the hospital where our 'president' was born

proof it is a real hospital -- not made up

http://www.kapiolani.org/women-and-children/about-us/default.aspx

This is the story of two hospitals: Kauikeolani Children's Hospital and Kapi'olani Maternity Home.

Concerned about the welfare of Hawaii's mothers, Queen Kapi'olani held luau and bazaars to raise the $8,000 needed to open Kapi'olani Maternity Home in 1890. She endowed her legacy with "Kulia i ka nu'u" or "Strive for the highest."

In 1908, Albert and Emma Kauikeolani Wilcox donated $50,000 to start a children's hospital. The community, concerned that two of every seven infants in Hawai'i did not live to see their first birthday, rallied to match the Wilcox's gift. A year later, Kauikeolani Children's Hospital opened.

The two hospitals joined in 1978 to become Kapi'olani Medical Center for Women & Children. Staying true to its mission, the non-profit hospital has played a vital role in the health of Hawaii's women, children and adolescents. It is staffed with highly skilled, compassionate physicians and nurses, dedicated to providing the finest care for Hawaii's families:

unquote

(OK the bold was mine)

My question is

if Obama was born in 1961 ---Why did the author of the birth certificate make up a name for the hospital that didn't exist until 1978 ?

it is indeed shocking that the White house could not afford a better forger

Often, our ignorance is not as great as our reluctance to act on what we know.

peternap

Guys...I often don't make serous comments to these threads because everything is guesswork....but...

Really, who cares?

FACTS:

He's in office.
He's a worthless SOB. Even most blacks agree with that now.
There's very little that can be done to remove him right now.
Elections are coming.

I'd rather spend time on trying to get someone decent for a change, in office next term, than crying over spilled milk.
Obviously, I've chosen my wording to suit a family board. ;D
These here is God's finest scupturings! And there ain't no laws for the brave ones! And there ain't no asylums for the crazy ones! And there ain't no churches, except for this right here!

Windpower

StinkerBell

You're right Peter!

I am liking Allen West. I have no idea if he would run. I like how he handles himself.

****NOTE My opinion is subject to change based on facts that are unknown at this time.
****NOTE My opinion is subject to change because I am a woman and have moments of insanity.

glenn kangiser

Good research there, Windpower.... as the hoax grows....

Windpower

I get it, it is a joke

look at the registrar that signed at the bottom, is it really

Ukulele

Tickhill

Just remember the walls have ears...

"You will find the key to success under the alarm Glock"  Ben Franklin
Forget it Ben, just remember, the check comes at the first of the month and it's not your fault, your a victim.

Pray while there is still time

glenn kangiser

You are not kidding, Tickhill.... all securely recorded by Echelon and the newer illegal unconstitutional spy programs, and we will all be hauled off to the Halliburton Concentration Camps by DHS.....

hmm I thought it was... The Hills Have Eyes....

glenn kangiser

Windpower

Notice the "B" is 100% identicle down to the last pixel -- compare to the other scanned letters

only one way to do that -- and it is not with a scanner

C&P

glenn kangiser

Funny how everyone now sees that it is a fake - it's all over everywhere on the net - emails - everywhere...... and yet he is still in office and no one cares or is doing anything about it....because deep down they know that the Republicans and Democrats are just a ploy... a sham... two sides of the same coin being flipped by the same owner..... two puppets in the same puppet show with their strings being manipulated by two hands of the same puppet master. 

Nothing will be done about it without the government putting a fierce stop to it if their owners want it that way.  The rulers are above Obama ...and Osama..... We are simply peons wandering around listlessly baaing and contentedly chewing our cuds.....

bayview

Glenn:

I agree with most of what you say. . .

As individuals we want to complain but we do nothing about it.   We do not want to be the leader of the cause. . .    Leaders end up paying a big price when fighting the bad guys.   Expect to be intimidated, threatened, audited, etc.    Worse case - you will be heart-attacked, a plane crash victim, etc . . .

The followers quickly lose interest when the cause becomes unsuccessful.   We know we aren't going to win . . .     "You can't fight city hall"

Opponents of Slick Willy were immediately put on the tax audit list. . .     You know what happened to the rest of them.   

Become the leader . . .    We will support you until we realize it is futile. . .    Then we will abandon you. . .    Leaving you to hold the bag. 

/.
    . . . said the focus was safety, not filling town coffers with permit money . . .

glenn kangiser

I'm not saying I can do anything about it or that I expect anyone else to.  Reality is as you say. I do like to know what they are up to and I just like to be able to see reality for what it is.  

Not pretend it is something else because they want us too.  At least I can control my own thinking and keep myself seeing reality rather than letting it be swayed by their constant barrage of lies and false propaganda.  Something has to be said for keeping a free mind.  Should we give them our minds too?

I have no hope in man successfully ruling anything.

I'm content to let them enjoy their rule for as long as it lasts.  One of those, I'll leave them alone if they leave me alone situations.  It's not my place to make them answer for what they do.

Squirl

What does it matter? Maybe only a fringe group of society cares to obsess over this instead of actually reading the law.  If you would like, you can read Don's post of the actual law that it doesn't matter if he was born on Mars. That is the law of the U.S.  Who cares where he is born?  Or is that the reality you are trying to free yourself from?

Glenn, Windpower, is anyone willing to dispute that his mother was a citizen?  Or are women still just property and don't count in society.

In the normal legal system there are questions of fact and questions of law.  Fine, anyone can dispute the question of fact where he was born, but as a question of law, it doesn't matter.

archimedes

Quote from: glenn kangiser on May 12, 2011, 12:55:29 AM
Funny how everyone now sees that it is a fake -

Really?  Since when do you speak for everyone

With all due respect,  you guys have lost touch with reality.  Even most conservatives and most of the birthers have abandoned you. 

But keep going Don Quixote.  You seem to have a need to keep this sham going.

Give me a place to stand and a lever long enough,  and I will move the world.

Windpower

I agree that we are or at least aspire to be a nation of laws.

As such, it is clear that the question of Obama's status as a natural born citizen, where there is clearly a question of his qualification to be President, needs to be determined in a court.

Items that cast doubt on his qualification

His maternal grand mother said she was at his birth in Kenya

Obama tacitly admitted he was not a natural born citizen in his debate with Alan Keyes for the Senate seat
In response to Keyes assertion that Obama was not a natural born citizen 'That doesn't matter I am running for the Senate not President'

Kenyan Ambassador confirms Obama born in Kenya

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zH4GX3Otf14&feature=related

and the blatant fraud of the latest released Birth Certificate

It would seem to me that the clause in (my) bold is the relevent qualifier. So therefore the question of Obama's father's status would seem to be the determining factor.

The definition of US national is provided (from the same website)

Therefore if Obama was born in Kenya (as there seems to be significant evidence to support ) then under the clauses below, Obama does not meet the specific Constitutional requirements to hold the office of President of the United States.

quote from (bold emphasis mine)

http://www.usconstitution.net/consttop_citi.html

Natural-born citizen

Who is a natural-born citizen? Who, in other words, is a citizen at birth, such that that person can be a President someday?

The 14th Amendment defines citizenship this way: "All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside." But even this does not get specific enough. As usual, the Constitution provides the framework for the law, but it is the law that fills in the gaps. The Constitution authorizes the Congress to do create clarifying legislation in Section 5 of the 14th Amendment; the Constitution, in Article 1, Section 8, Clause 4, also allows the Congress to create law regarding naturalization, which includes citizenship.

Currently, Title 8 of the U.S. Code fills in the gaps left by the Constitution. Section 1401 defines the following as people who are "citizens of the United States at birth:"

Anyone born inside the United States *
Any Indian or Eskimo born in the United States, provided being a citizen of the U.S. does not impair the person's status as a citizen of the tribe
Any one born outside the United States, both of whose parents are citizens of the U.S., as long as one parent has lived in the U.S.
Any one born outside the United States, if one parent is a citizen and lived in the U.S. for at least one year and the other parent is a U.S. national
Any one born in a U.S. possession, if one parent is a citizen and lived in the U.S. for at least one year
Any one found in the U.S. under the age of five, whose parentage cannot be determined, as long as proof of non-citizenship is not provided by age 21
Any one born outside the United States, if one parent is an alien and as long as the other parent is a citizen of the U.S. who lived in the U.S. for at least five years (with military and diplomatic service included in this time)
A final, historical condition: a person born before 5/24/1934 of an alien father and a U.S. citizen mother who has lived in the U.S.

U.S. Nationals

A "national" is a person who is considered under the legal protection of a country, while not necessarily a citizen. National status is generally conferred on persons who lived in places acquired by the U.S. before the date of acquisition. A person can be a national-at-birth under a similar set of rules for a natural-born citizen. U.S. nationals must go through the same processes as an immigrant to become a full citizen. U.S. nationals who become citizens are not considered natural-born.

http://www.usconstitution.net/consttop_citi.html

archimedes

Windpower,

It's interesting that you either didn't see,  or didn't want to see,  this sentence from you own post above;

Even if we go by the preposterous notion that Obama wasn't born in Hawaii,  since his mother was born in Kansas and lived in the US for most of her life,  he would still be a US citizen .

Maybe you should read your own posts.

Windpower

Maybe a court of law need to determine the facts and the relevent legalities

archimedes

Or.......,  you could read your own post above (reply #46)  and drop this ridiculous charade.   d*