A new threat.. Bush's nanobots...

Started by NM_Shooter, January 19, 2009, 03:40:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NM_Shooter

Get your foil hats out campers!

Heard a rumor today that over the last 7 years, we have all be implanted with nano-bots which were secretly approved by Bush's administration in bed with FDA and the drug companies and food distribution giants.

Apparently, we were initially to be infected with nanobots which were inserted during routine injections for immunizations and IV procedures.  These nano bots were to be used for monitoring and control purposes.  They do have the capability of lethal capability if required. 

The deployment proved to be problematic, in that not enough key individuals (eg healthy adults) were being "treated".  So phase 2 included distribution in food.  Primarily peanut butter, ketchup, mayonaise, and other foods that are not heated.  Estimates now indicate a 98%   US population exposure.   

"Officium Vacuus Auctorita"

MountainDon

Just because something has been done and has not failed, doesn't mean it is good design.

sparks

They are also in toothpaste; flouride makes a good chemical host.  :)

sparks
My vessel is so small....the seas so vast......

Sonoran

Hmmm....If this is true, I wonder why we were dropping bombs on Iraq instead of condiments.
Individuality: You are all unique, just like everybody else.

muldoon

my bs meter is going off on this one ...   ???

John_C

They're not nanobots, they are midi-chlorians.  It's an attempt to breed a race of Jedi super soldiers.

The farce be with you.

StinkerBell

MountainDon

Just because something has been done and has not failed, doesn't mean it is good design.

glenn kangiser

hmm - this was the exact theme of a game I played on the computer about 12 years ago -- I can't exactly remember the name of it....

Great to see you slipping on the tin hat, Frank :)  Now I won't fee so all alone.... [crz]
"Always work from the general to the specific." J. Raabe

Glenn's Underground Cabin  http://countryplans.com/smf/index.php?topic=151.0

Please put your area in your sig line so we can assist with location specific answers.