Legal Fiction

Started by glenn kangiser, February 07, 2010, 01:40:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

glenn kangiser

That's too easy, Don.  

Where can we verify that that is the legal reason that they will not bend --- I just read your whole reply with no problem and it is as has been for hundreds of years a mix of caps and lower case letters.

We all know that all caps is YELLING on the internet. :)

Funny - the things you named are all corporations ...... legal fiction.

With the exception of your drivers license if it truly is yours and you can prove that it is not your legal fiction entity...  heh

Wait a minute --- what's this.... hmm

Not valid unless signed.  [noidea'

OH... that is where they make you contract to be responsible for the actions of your legal fictitious self. [idea]
"Always work from the general to the specific." J. Raabe

Glenn's Underground Cabin  http://countryplans.com/smf/index.php?topic=151.0

Please put your area in your sig line so we can assist with location specific answers.

RainDog

Quote from: glenn kangiser on February 10, 2010, 12:35:08 AM
No problem, RainDog.  Let's do it your way.

Why is the name on my driver's license spelled in all capitol letters, "GLENN KANGISER", when that is never how I spell my name and in fact I want the state to spell it as I spell it.... "Glenn Kangiser", so then I will know it is me.  Why is it important that they spell it that way?

Just the facts please, but I do want an answer.

Otherwise it looks like the original article is a fact.

Quote from: glenn kangiser on February 10, 2010, 01:25:36 AM
That's too easy, Don. 

Where can we verify that that is the legal reason that they will not bend --- I just read your whole reply with no problem and it is as has been for hundreds of years a mix of caps and lower case letters.

We all know that all caps is YELLING on the internet. :)

Funny - the things you named are all corporations ...... legal fiction.

With the exception of your drivers license if it truly is yours and you can prove that it is not your legal fiction entity...  heh

Wait a minute --- what's this.... hmm

Not valid unless signed.  [noidea'

OH... that is where they make you contract to be responsible for the actions of your legal fictitious self. [idea]

I am utterly speechless.

NE OK

RainDog

Simply because I don't like to be accused of dodging an issue:

Some laws require that certain provisions of contracts be printed in a font that is larger than the remainder of the text, or in all caps, to avoid burying important terms in a bunch of small text. Ostensibly these laws are designed to protect consumers from being surprised by hidden terms. For example, the Uniform Commercial Code, adopted by virtually all the states, requires that certain provisions of contracts governed by the Code be rendered "conspicuous:"

"Conspicuous", with reference to a term, means so written, displayed, or presented that a reasonable person against which it is to operate ought to have noticed it. Whether a term is "conspicuous" or not is a decision for the court. Conspicuous terms include the following: (A) a heading in capitals equal to or greater in size than the surrounding text, or in contrasting type, font, or color to the surrounding text of the same or lesser size; and (B) language in the body of a record or display in larger type than the surrounding text, or in contrasting type, font, or color to the surrounding text of the same size, or set off from surrounding text of the same size by symbols or other marks that call attention to the language.

U.C.C. § 1-201(10).

Some contract drafters also use ALL CAPS to designate defined terms, or the names of parties to the contract.

All the talk of states-as-corporations and people as employees or assets of said corporation is simply mental masturbation requiring great suspension and contortion of reality.

Akin to "What if our reality is just someone's dream". Lots of fun when you're stoned on pot with your buddies in the dorm late at night, otherwise... not so much.
NE OK

MountainDon

Just because something has been done and has not failed, doesn't mean it is good design.

rwanders

For those who do not like the term "mental masturbation"---perhaps you would prefer "navel lint picking"?

[rofl2]

Rwanders lived in Southcentral Alaska since 1967
Now lives in St Augustine, Florida

glenn kangiser

Quote from: RainDog on February 10, 2010, 03:28:36 PM
Simply because I don't like to be accused of dodging an issue:

Some laws require that certain provisions of contracts be printed in a font that is larger than the remainder of the text, or in all caps, to avoid burying important terms in a bunch of small text. Ostensibly these laws are designed to protect consumers from being surprised by hidden terms. For example, the Uniform Commercial Code, adopted by virtually all the states, requires that certain provisions of contracts governed by the Code be rendered "conspicuous:"

"Conspicuous", with reference to a term, means so written, displayed, or presented that a reasonable person against which it is to operate ought to have noticed it. Whether a term is "conspicuous" or not is a decision for the court. Conspicuous terms include the following: (A) a heading in capitals equal to or greater in size than the surrounding text, or in contrasting type, font, or color to the surrounding text of the same or lesser size; and (B) language in the body of a record or display in larger type than the surrounding text, or in contrasting type, font, or color to the surrounding text of the same size, or set off from surrounding text of the same size by symbols or other marks that call attention to the language.

U.C.C. § 1-201(10).

Some contract drafters also use ALL CAPS to designate defined terms, or the names of parties to the contract.

All the talk of states-as-corporations and people as employees or assets of said corporation is simply mental masturbation requiring great suspension and contortion of reality.

Akin to "What if our reality is just someone's dream". Lots of fun when you're stoned on pot with your buddies in the dorm late at night, otherwise... not so much.

Kinda like when I write

Without Prejudice - UCC 1-207 above my name on my drivers license and Tax Returns I guess.

Please put your area in your sig line so we can assist with location specific answers.

RainDog

Quote from: glenn kangiser on February 13, 2010, 12:01:30 AM

Kinda like when I write

Without Prejudice - UCC 1-207 above my name on my drivers license and Tax Returns I guess.

Been surfing those websites with the flashing text, the multiple colors, and the GIANT FONT again, have we?

Yeah, certain people seem to think that doing that will get them out of traffic tickets, allow them to legally smoke marijuana, somehow gain them diplomatic immunity, or release them from the obligation of paying income taxes. They are wrong in every regard.

Good luck with that, though.  ;)

NE OK

glenn kangiser

Never had the privilege of smoking or using any kind of dope but I figure if they put the law in there for some reason or other I may as well take advantage of any benefits it provides.

I  file taxes - contract my rights away - with the above disclaimer of course. heh

Funny how so many will accept anything that is done to them unquestioningly.

I felt so rebellious yesterday I went out and got some PEACE TEA. 

On the can it has pictures of hippies toting signs - one says "Be your own master".  Another says  "Question Authority."   :)

RainDog

Never? Where's your sense of adventure, Glenn?  ;D
NE OK

rwanders

Quote from: RainDog on February 13, 2010, 11:32:39 AM

Never? Where's your sense of adventure, Glenn?  ;D

Some folks get a little thrill of adventure up their leg by tilting at windmills , waving imaginary semantic lances sold by internet snake oil salesmen. Usually no harm done unless they find the occasional judge who doesn't have the patience or sense of humor to listen to their fantasies. However, sometimes a particularly gullible person tries some of these BS stories to try and evade taxes---hitting a grumpy judge at that point has and will often result in the windmill hitting back rather hard-----believe any you like, act on them with great caution.  "Messing with the man" has a long history in the USA----it's great sport but be sure and wear your helmet.
Rwanders lived in Southcentral Alaska since 1967
Now lives in St Augustine, Florida

glenn kangiser

Never ever for the dope, RainDog... seriously - I'm still a virgin... :)

rw, you are correct about playing with these stories, although I can assure you that they are not all BS.  I will just say if you want to mess with the man, be well educated in many of the Websites with the large flashing text and more.

I did it - I was successful although it was a hard fight.

Ed Brown did it - he made too much public noise.  He got made an example of.  The problem is that you cannot even bet that they will play by their own rules.  Get a lot of people listening to you and they will steamroller you whether by their own rules or not.

Whitlock

Make Peace With Your Past So It Won't Screw Up The Present

RainDog

Quote from: glenn kangiser on February 14, 2010, 02:04:13 AM

Ed Brown did it - he made too much public noise.  He got made an example of.  The problem is that you cannot even bet that they will play by their own rules.  Get a lot of people listening to you and they will steamroller you whether by their own rules or not.

Ed Brown? Of the New Hampshire Ed and Elaine Browns? Wasn't he was who the phrase "A danger to himself and others" was coined for?

That "Zionist Jews, Illuminati, and Freemason movement" sure did steamroll him, though. They crucified poor Charles Manson too.

His comments concerning federal authorities who were unwilling to see Brown's righteousness:

"Once you've used the lawful word, you've done it the absolute proper way, and they still come at you, they are now attacking the Creator himself or itself,... You kill them. That is exactly what the Ten Commandments tell you to do."

Guy had an acute case of the bad crazy.

This is someone you emulate?

By the way, you should REALLY be careful about tellin' folks in California that you've never fired up a bale. They'll think you're WEIRD!  ;D

NE OK

glenn kangiser

No, RainDog.  I don't copy Ed.  I kind of view him as a loud mouth.  My point was that he focused on a point in IRS law and went major public with it.  There was no way they would let him win  even if he was right.  

IRS code is full of loopholes for the elite.  Many corporations pay little tax.  Most small businesses run carefully can pay little tax.  An IRS revenue officer told me to run my business in such a manner as to have no liability to the IRS.  I got behind in 1982.  She has backed me in later audits of my methods and I have received accepted as filed in the audits.  We got to be friendly enemies during the nearly 2 year collection process.  She told my I held the record for the longest she had ever taken to collect from someone.  Last I heard she was a big boss in Fresno office.

"  Congress on tax complexity: Who us?
Congress frequently holds hearings on tax simplification so members can denounce the tax code's complexity. Each time, congressional experts and outside think tanks provide useful simplification ideas. Then when the TV cameras are turned off, Congress promptly ignores them and votes for more special interest breaks. The result: The number of pages in the tax code and regulations doubled from 26,300 in 1984 to 54,846 by 2003, according to tax publisher CCH."

http://www.cato.org/pub_display.php?pub_id=3063  (I only searched numbers - don't know these people from Adam, before the conformists jump me :)   )

Who can know it all?

I'm originally from Oregon, RainDog  and it's all true.  My lungs are pure and white as the driven snow.  I love to be called weird, eccentric, crazy etc... [ouch]

glenn kangiser

RainDog, I suggest that you ignore all deductions and pay the full amount of the tax, as that will eliminate a lot of red flags for the auditors. :)

PS, there are some elective tax boxes you can check too.  Many states have additional charities you can donate to if you find yourself with too much left over after taxes. [ouch]

RainDog

Quote from: glenn kangiser on February 14, 2010, 12:18:39 PM
RainDog, I suggest that you ignore all deductions and pay the full amount of the tax, as that will eliminate a lot of red flags for the auditors. :)

PS, there are some elective tax boxes you can check too.  Many states have additional charities you can donate to if you find yourself with too much left over after taxes. [ouch]

Ahhh... I think I'll pass on that little pearl of wisdom. I'll continue to take the tax advice of my accountant wife, who only rarely leads me astray.  ;)
NE OK

glenn kangiser

Sorry I could not assist, RainDog. 

I was only trying to suggest the most patriotic thing I could.  We all know the gubmint is in dire straights right now.

[rofl3]