Amnesty bill on CNN... WTH?????

Started by NM_Shooter, March 27, 2010, 07:37:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NM_Shooter

"Officium Vacuus Auctorita"

MountainDon

That is confusing. It's old, but how old?

Didn't Dobbs retire/quit last November/December?

The scrolling bar at the bottom announces the 5 yr sentence for Ibrahim Dimson (for conspiring to steal CocaCola secrets). A quick Google reveals that was news on May 23,2007.

Boehner's been Minority Leader since what... 2006.

Sure would be nice if they'd mention the bill number.

Further along the scroll Monica Goodling is mentioned as having testified today. That makes the date May 23, 2007 as well.

You're  w*  ;)
Just because something has been done and has not failed, doesn't mean it is good design.

peternap

Quote from: MountainDon on March 27, 2010, 08:10:36 PM
That is confusing. It's old, but how old?

Didn't Dobbs retire/quit last November/December?

The scrolling bar at the bottom announces the 5 yr sentence for Ibrahim Dimson (for conspiring to steal CocaCola secrets). A quick Google reveals that was news on May 23,2007.

Boehner's been Minority Leader since what... 2006.

Sure would be nice if they'd mention the bill number.

Further along the scroll Monica Goodling is mentioned as having testified today. That makes the date May 23, 2007 as well.

You're  w*  ;)

Thank you! [cool]
These here is God's finest scupturings! And there ain't no laws for the brave ones! And there ain't no asylums for the crazy ones! And there ain't no churches, except for this right here!

MountainDon

I look at it as a service to the good health of all, you know, keep the BP down. And it didn't cost a cent.
Just because something has been done and has not failed, doesn't mean it is good design.

NM_Shooter

Pshew.  Thanks.

That just didn't smell right, but it sure looked real....
"Officium Vacuus Auctorita"

pagan

I expect to see more of these things popping up as we get closer to the elections in November to scare all the little sheeples into voting Republican.

fishing_guy

The healthcare bill did it for me Pegan...I don't need fake/old articles to scare me into it.
A bad day of fishing beats a good day at work any day, but building something with your own hands beats anything.