Keeping an eye on the neighbors

Started by peternap, February 27, 2012, 07:35:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

peternap

This is a time lapse I put together using about 7000 stills from my game cameras (One weeks worth).
It looks like the Bears, Bobcats and Coyotes were on vacation.

I also got another trespasser so back to the Magistrates Office for another John Doe Warrant >:( It's a darn shame I have to carry a 1911 and handcuffs while I'm doing farm work.

http://vimeo.com/37516449

These here is God's finest scupturings! And there ain't no laws for the brave ones! And there ain't no asylums for the crazy ones! And there ain't no churches, except for this right here!

Redoverfarm

Peter did you ever get your signs made?

peternap

Quote from: Redoverfarm on February 27, 2012, 07:48:13 AM
Peter did you ever get your signs made?

I've made 1 so far John.
I'm still working on the wording for the one at the road..lots of disclaimers (Coyote trapping in progress dogs at risk of injury or death...etc).

This fellow was on the far back half and crossed the river to get there. The center of the river is the property line and he drove within a foot of a plastic no trespassing sign. He's nervous too.
These here is God's finest scupturings! And there ain't no laws for the brave ones! And there ain't no asylums for the crazy ones! And there ain't no churches, except for this right here!

considerations

The judge should get a chuckle. One guy looks like he was picking his nose in the close up he so obligingly posed for. :P